PDA

View Full Version : Pitt better step up their recruiting....

Stairwayto7
11-27-2011, 07:10 PM
.... and try and get some of the players that were going to commit to PSU. Its a sick situation at PSU but Pitt could take advantage of it! Keep them in state!

SteelerDan43
11-27-2011, 08:04 PM
.... and try and get some of the players that were going to commit to PSU. Its a sick situation at PSU but Pitt could take advantage of it! Keep them in state!

It's a moot point. The kids that are getting recruited to PSU don't play the style Pitt wants to play. Pitt has already taken kids back from OSU who they were losing a lot more to.

--- Added 11/27/2011 at 07:04 PM ---

I just looked at PSU's current 2012 class and they only have 2 kids from western PA, both 3 star TEs. OSU has completely fallen off the wPA map with no kids at all after multiple kids the last few years. Pitt has 7 kids from wPA and 5 OH kids.

Looks like they are both competing for Rippy from Sto Rox, Cox from Jeneatte

Stairwayto7
11-27-2011, 08:12 PM
It's a moot point. The kids that are getting recruited to PSU don't play the style Pitt wants to play. Pitt has already taken kids back from OSU who they were losing a lot more to.

--- Added 11/27/2011 at 07:04 PM ---

I just looked at PSU's current 2012 class and they only have 2 kids from western PA, both 3 star TEs. OSU has completely fallen off the wPA map with no kids at all after multiple kids the last few years. Pitt has 7 kids from wPA and 5 OH kids.

Looks like they are both competing for Rippy from Sto Rox, Cox from Jeneatte

urban meyer may move in, he is from ashtabula ohio just a minute from the pa border

SteelerDan43
11-27-2011, 08:23 PM
Depends on the sanctions I think. After they had violations and Tressel got the hook Price from Woodland Hills decommitted and switched to Pitt. Urban would certainly help them get back in though.

Stairwayto7
11-28-2011, 10:47 AM
Depends on the sanctions I think. After they had violations and Tressel got the hook Price from Woodland Hills decommitted and switched to Pitt. Urban would certainly help them get back in though.

This is true! I just feel recruiters will be licking their chops until PSU makes a coaching desicion. And PITT??? Very disappointed! :imho: