PDA

View Full Version : AFC North Blog is actually AFC Baltimore Blog? Eww!

StillinBaltimore
11-26-2011, 05:36 PM
Hey guys! Just joined and haven't looked around much yet, so I don't know if this is a topic yet. But one thing that bothers me to no end is the new bloger for the the AFC North on ESPN. How annoying is it to try and follow our division and have to put up with Hensley's obserd love for the Ravens!?

The differences in his verbiage when writing about the Ravans and when writing about the other three teams is gag-worthy. His post game blog on Thursday was unreadable.

Anyone follow this?

Go Stills!

LevonKirkland99
11-26-2011, 05:52 PM
He covered the ravens with the baltimore Sun and he is from B-more, so maybe he is biased towards them? But to be honest with you, we have but ourselfs to blame for the two loses.

StillinBaltimore
11-26-2011, 06:04 PM
Absolutely right on all count! And knowing that he is from there makes it all the more comical because he seriously cant curve it very well. But, I'm talking about all of his posting, not just between us and the Ravens. His Thursday blog after their game with the Niners was like reading the Sun. But when we beat the Patriots, it was like we just got the best of Brady that one night and that was about all there was to say. But, yeah, don't get me started on his blogs about our games with the Ravens! lol

Clevelandsux
11-26-2011, 06:14 PM
Well i won't be reading it then.

CowherPower
11-26-2011, 06:19 PM
Correct, he worked for Baltimore local media and now he covers the AFC North which is just no fun to read at all. Occasionally something will be written that is somewhat decent to read but I've stopped any regular visits to that so called blog site because it's always pro ravens.

nick5574
11-26-2011, 06:36 PM
Now that the ravens have won 3 superbowls this year everything is pro-ravens.. :P

BR7
11-27-2011, 10:45 AM
He covered the ravens with the baltimore Sun and he is from B-more, so maybe he is biased towards them? But to be honest with you, we have but ourselfs to blame for the two loses.

I haven't heard that 'B' word since we had one of their heralded bloggers visit (torment) this site. And when I say blogger, I use that term very loosley.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-27-2011, 03:09 PM
I haven't heard that 'B' word since we had one of their heralded bloggers visit (torment) this site. And when I say blogger, I use that term very loosley.

LMAO good ole what's his name

Stairwayto7
11-27-2011, 03:31 PM
Who to root for today? Cant see myself hoping the brownies win although I know it makes more sense for us if the bungholes lose

LevonKirkland99
11-27-2011, 05:42 PM
Now that the ravens have won 3 superbowls this year everything is pro-ravens.. :P

I hear there is a parade tomorrow in Balmore. :greengrin:

chisteeler
11-27-2011, 07:13 PM
Do we really want to concern ourselves with who writes the AFC North "Blob" especially when we have to take care of our own business? Let's face it, the Ratbirds beat us twice and we have to keep pace and hope for a Baltimoran loss if we want to compete to win the Division an secure a first round Bye and possible home field advantage. By the way, I still think we take the Division...

lloydfan4life
11-27-2011, 07:51 PM

LMAO good ole what's his name

:rofl: you actually refer to that moron Tim Lumber as a 'blogger'... even using that term loosley ?? :yikes:

he was nothing more than ratbird trailer trash with an internet connection. :OA02:

I sorta miss bitch slappin' him around the place. :hehheh: