PDA

View Full Version : Hey look! Another Ravens Gatorade Bath

SteelCityVoice
11-25-2011, 01:30 AM
http://thevoicesays.blogspot.com/2011/11/baltimore-ravens-win-their-super-bowl.html

Someone needs to send a memo to the Baltimore Ravens and tell them that Gatorade baths are supposed to be reserved for when you actually win a championship. These idiots have already doused head coach John Harbaugh twice this year after two regular season victories.

The first one was after the Ravens beat division rival Pittsburgh to complete a regular season sweep. While I could POSSIBLY understand that one, thereís no excuse for dunking the coach after beating a completely overrated San Francisco team.

Hereís a newsflash for you Baltimore. You havenít won a damn thing yet! The only thing that matters in the NFL is winning a championship, and other than Ray Lewis, who else on the Ravens knows what that feels like?

steelersbabex25
11-25-2011, 01:49 AM
Do they not understand that that's embarassing..

SteelCityVoice
11-25-2011, 02:06 AM
They're too busy celebrating another championship this week to care. :-)

Idiots...

SteelersGirlTN7
11-25-2011, 02:50 AM
They're too busy celebrating another championship this week to care. :-)

Idiots...

They've won 3 Superbowls this year ...

in their own minds LOL

DIESELMAN
11-25-2011, 03:00 AM
Harbaugh is such a dumb ***, he made sure he told his team to do that if they win. Harbaugh's reality is someone else's dream, hopefully that someone wakes up real soon.

Sent from my iPhone 3GS using Tapatalk

Mean Linebacker
11-25-2011, 03:43 AM
It just makes me laugh uncontrollably to see a team get that over a regular season victory. It really shows how ridiculous they are. Unless you completely suck and haven't won a game yet, there's no reason to dump gatorade on anyone when you win.

HUNT4SEVEN
11-25-2011, 05:28 PM
Not only is it embarrassing but it shows how low class of and ORG they are from top to bottom 3 Gatorade shower in the regular season? REALLY? what losers SMH!!!