PDA

View Full Version : Vick busted with pot?????

DIESELMAN
01-18-2007, 01:22 AM
WTVJ in Miami reports on their NBC6 website: "Atlanta Falcons
quarterback Michael Vick was found Wednesday at Miami International Airport
allegedly carrying a water bottle with a hidden compartment, TSA
Operations Center Officials said. Vick was going through the Concourse G
screening point to board an AirTran flight when officials said he was
reluctant to give up his bottle of water. Airport officials said that it was
a 20 oz. Aquafina bottle and the bottle's label concealed a seam. Both
ends were sealed by clear partitions and what appeared to be a silicone
sealant, TSA supervisors said. The concealed compartment contained a
small amount of a dark particulate and officials described a pungent
aroma closely associated with marijuana. TSA officials said that when the
bottle was held upright, it appeared to be half full of water... Vick
has not been arrested and the substance found inside the bottle is being
analyzed at a Miami-Dade Police Department lab."

Just one question....all the money hes made why isn't he flying in a private jet? LMAO!! :hilarious:

Steelersfan
01-18-2007, 01:28 AM
How stupid can you be? With all the money he makes he could just buy some when he got where he was going.

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-18-2007, 01:37 AM
How stupid can you be? With all the money he makes he could just buy some when he got where he was going.

We are talking Ron mexico here you know :lol:

K Train
01-18-2007, 01:41 AM
LMAO! you just made my day, is there a link?

heres this in honor of mexico
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrAIL9MlWJY

BlitzburghRockCity
01-18-2007, 06:21 AM
I heard this, this morning espn radio on the way into work, what a complete dumbass ! :lol:

House of Steel
01-18-2007, 10:03 AM
and why doesn't this surprise me coming from Micheal Vick?

AZ_Steeler
01-18-2007, 10:05 AM
What an idiot!!! Does he think he can actually out smart a screener and that his hidden compartment won't show up??? :lol:

Forged in Steel
01-18-2007, 11:50 AM
Even though someone off the streets would get a few years in jail he will not get sh*t since he is a quarterback in the NFL.

TEEMONT
01-18-2007, 12:12 PM
Even though someone off the streets would get a few years in jail he will not get sh*t since he is a quarterback in the NFL.

It just depends on how much you have, I think if you have over an ounce you can get busted with intent to distribute. Although I don't smoke anymore, I have no problem with NFL players and weed, aside from the fact that it's illegal, and against NFL rules. Weed is no worse than alcohol. It's also not very addicting, I smoked up until 1 month before I joined the Air Force, and I was able to quit plain and simple.

Anyways, my point is, most people in the street get busted with more than an ounce, and thus face jail time. If you have less than an ounce, you get a fine a probation I think.

Prosdo
01-18-2007, 12:15 PM
Not surprised at all. Typical Michael Vick. You would think the millions of dollars he makes is enough incentive to quit smoking.

TEEMONT
01-18-2007, 12:22 PM
Not surprised at all. Typical Michael Vick. You would think the millions of dollars he makes is enough incentive to quit smoking.

So should he stop drinking too?

Prosdo
01-18-2007, 12:26 PM
Atleast be smart enough not to get busted though. Hey if he is going to get in trouble for drinking then absolutely.

TEEMONT
01-18-2007, 12:29 PM
Eh...if the guy gets busted for pot, it's his problem, not america's. If he gets in enough trouble, he will lose contract money.

Honestly why should any of us even care if a pro athelete gets busted for anything?

Prosdo
01-18-2007, 12:32 PM
As long as it's not one of the Steelers I am a happy camper. lol

TEEMONT
01-18-2007, 12:37 PM
As long as it's not one of the Steelers I am a happy camper. lol

Exactly,thank you. I mean I have no problem with people making fun of him, but (especially me) in a lot of cases its the pot (no pun intended) calling the kettle mexico.

Hburg
01-18-2007, 01:49 PM
It just depends on how much you have, I think if you have over an ounce you can get busted with intent to distribute. Although I don't smoke anymore, I have no problem with NFL players and weed, aside from the fact that it's illegal, and against NFL rules. Weed is no worse than alcohol. It's also not very addicting, I smoked up until 1 month before I joined the Air Force, and I was able to quit plain and simple.

Anyways, my point is, most people in the street get busted with more than an ounce, and thus face jail time. If you have less than an ounce, you get a fine a probation I think.

I agree with you 100%, but I believe that in the state of Pennsylvania at least that if you get caught with more than 3 grams they can get you on intent to distribute. If you have over an ounce they are going bust you down hard especially with intent to distribute.

If Vick wanted to hold onto the bottle he is only possibly going to get away with it if he put the bottle in his checked bags. I am not even sure why there was the necessity to have to bring weed home from Miami to Atlanta. Last I heard, he made a few million dollars a year.....with that you can afford a dime bag or two....:lol:

You can't get physically addicted to weed. So for many players it's the offseason so time to relax for a lil bit.

BuFu

Edit: Oh my God! I just had an epiphany! Reports have mentioned that the bottom of the bottle had a black sticky substance that smelled like marijuana.....at first I was thinking that he was trying to store weed and take it from Miami to Atlanta. But then I took a minute and put 2 + 2 together and realized that the water bottle was not used to store and carry weed but rather to smoke it.....it is a homemade bong! The water bottle looked half full because it was....and probably was bong water filled with residual marijuana as was the bottom of the container. This just makes the story even more stupid. A bong like the one he had can be made outta any 20 oz. bottle, some aluminum foil, and either a pocket-knife or even just a key. Why it was so necessary that Vick wanted to get such a disposable and easily creatable piece of paraphenialia is unknown to me, especially again since he is paid millions of dollars a year and could buy an actual bong when he gets back to Atlanta.

Ambridge
01-18-2007, 05:45 PM
What a Dumbass!!

Michael Vick is just a more civilized version of his equally stupid brother---Marcus Vick.

Steelerlyn
01-18-2007, 05:50 PM
What a Dumbass!!

Michael Vick is just a more civilized version of his equally stupid brother---Marcus Vick.

You took the words right out of my mouth! They both must come from a poor, poor gene pool! :banging:

PITT23
01-18-2007, 06:15 PM
Is he retarded? If you can barely take anything more than a small bottle of shampoo with you on a plane what makes him think a water bottle with pot in it will get by?

What a dumbass.

BBG7
01-18-2007, 07:54 PM
I don't smoke anymore and haven't in a very long time, but I don't see anything wrong with people who do. However, have enough common sense to not get busted like that...what an idiot!!!

Hburg
01-18-2007, 07:57 PM
I don't smoke anymore and haven't in a very long time, but I don't see anything wrong with people who do. However, have enough common sense to not get busted like that...what an idiot!!!

Exactly! Just because you blaze doesn't mean you are automatically an idiot.....don't let those Jackass/Viva La Bam type motherf*ckers confuse you!

BuFu

DIESELMAN
01-18-2007, 08:05 PM
Under Florida law, possession of less than 20 grams of marijuana is a misdemeanor punishable by up to a year in prison and a $1,000 fine. First offenders rarely do any jail time.

BB2W
01-18-2007, 08:08 PM
Four years ago I would have never thought we would be talking about this, but it's time for the Falcons to do what they can to cut ties with him. It's just not working out. IMO, and I'm a Vick fan (not Marcus).

Stairwayto7
01-18-2007, 08:15 PM
what was he thinking? Doesnt he know that he cnt even take a water bottle on the plane? Especially one with pot? And he might not be charged?? they would charge me!

BBG7
01-18-2007, 08:28 PM
Yeah airport security is crazy now...why would you think you would get away with that. Someone mentioned it earlier in this post. Why not just find some when you get to where you are going??? Doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to figure that one out!

Prosdo
01-20-2007, 07:27 AM
That's my biggest question BBG7. I don't have a problem with players smoking weed, but just don't get caught. How stupid do you have to be to try and take that stuff into an airport especially the way he did.

DIESELMAN
01-20-2007, 08:07 AM
they would charge me!

Its all about the benjamins

Prosdo
01-20-2007, 08:08 AM
Very true Diesel

K Train
01-22-2007, 05:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkPke-puxM8