PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to KC game?

TheFizzman
11-15-2011, 11:43 AM
Hi, idk if this is the right place to post this. Me and my pops have not been to a steeler game since the year of superbowl 40. He was overseas in the middle east (USAF) all the time so i never got to catch games with him. Now i am a senior in college and dads retired from USAF so now we are trying to catch some games. Going to KC game and wondering if anyone else is going. I hear KC is awesome place to tailgate. Be cool to get some steel addicts to tailgate. :cope:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-15-2011, 03:13 PM
IYou'll have a great time. Arrowhead is one of those historic NFL stadiums that everyone should see a game in. There's always a good showing by the Steeler Nation there so you'll be among a lot of friends.

LatrobePA
11-15-2011, 03:47 PM
Sounds like a great time, tell your Dad thanks for his service, with out men and women like him we wouldn't be able to sit back and enjoy this great sport (minus Goodell)...

LarryNJ
11-17-2011, 06:18 PM
I went to Arrowhead 2 years ago for the game. It's unlike any place I've ever been to. After the Chiefs beat us the fans close to us were actually apologizing. Saying we're sorry you can all this way and lost, it's very unusual for us to win. :lol: Yes there is a sea of Red in the fields around the stadium tailgating but you'll find plenty of Black and Gold too. Enjoy the game, and downtown KC is very cool too.