PDA

View Full Version : NFL Rejects Britney Spears-"Trainwreck"

Ambridge
01-17-2007, 06:56 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16654215/

MSNBC News Services
Updated: 1:36 p.m. ET Jan 16, 2007
The NFL has rejected Britney Spears' request to be in a Super Bowl commercial to tout the NFL Network, the New York Daily News reported Tuesday.

"She's too much of a train wreck. Besides, we already have Paris Hilton," the Daily News cited its source as saying.

The commercial will feature L.L. Cool J and country band Rascal Flatts and will be a celebrity cast of characters showing up for Chad Johnson's Super Bowl party.

Like one of the guys said on "Around the Horn" today. The NFL Network could get a real laugh if they set up Britney in an interview session with Deion Sanders and Steve Mariucci.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-17-2007, 07:06 PM
To think Britney is a parent. Thats just scary. I feel sorry for her two kids.lol

TEEMONT
01-17-2007, 07:12 PM
Myabe they are hoping Britney Rears will ask.

floodcitygirl
01-17-2007, 07:59 PM
Ok, I get it about not wanting Britney...but didn't I hear something about Prince performing for the halftime show??? :nonod:

DIESELMAN
01-17-2007, 08:02 PM
Good move by the NFL....they don't need another tittypopper, with her there ain't no tellin what would fall out LMAO!!!

Black@Gold Forever32
01-17-2007, 08:08 PM
Ok, I get it about not wanting Britney...but didn't I hear something about Prince performing for the halftime show??? :nonod:

Hey Prince found the Lord. So he is supposed to be more tame these days. But hey I grew up listening to Prince thanks to my parents.lol The horror oh the horror. Purple Rain purple rain:bluelol:

floodcitygirl
01-17-2007, 08:20 PM
Hey Prince found the Lord. So he is supposed to be more tame these days. But hey I grew up listening to Prince thanks to my parents.lol The horror oh the horror. Purple Rain purple rain:bluelol:I saw him on tv the other day....don't know if it was before or after his "conversion".....the guy (I think) was frightening! LOL!

Black@Gold Forever32
01-17-2007, 08:25 PM
I saw him on tv the other day....don't know if it was before or after his "conversion".....the guy (I think) was frightening! LOL!

I heard he found the lord now if he really has changed that might be another story.lol

House of Steel
01-17-2007, 08:37 PM
WOW, that is new news to me about Prince. My aunt loved that guy. PURPLE RAIN GALLORE ALL OVER HER ROOM.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-17-2007, 09:16 PM

Yeah that's what I heard, Prince ! WTF !! :nonod:

TampaSteelGirl
01-17-2007, 09:19 PM
She's trash!

TEEMONT
01-18-2007, 12:15 PM
Yeah that's what I heard, Prince ! WTF !! :nonod:

Eh, as long as he does a song from the Batman soundtrack, I'm game!

AZ_Steeler
01-18-2007, 01:09 PM
I'm hope he doesn't wear those leather pants he wore at the awards show a few years back... that's the last thing I want to see is Prince's butt again especially while watching the super bowl!