PDA

View Full Version : Texans Looking Down

Ibleedblk&gld
11-14-2011, 05:55 PM
@AdamSchefter: Filed to ESPN: Texans quarterback Matt Schaub is out for the season with a lis franc injury. Matt Leinart from here on in

This is huge for the AFC playoff picture

Stairwayto7
11-14-2011, 06:09 PM
Oh well! Sucks but thats part of the game! Go Stillers!

CoachC
11-14-2011, 06:20 PM
ESPN just reported Matt Schaub is out for the year... Leinart sure isn't going to take them to the promise land! One more down! ESPN was saying how the Texans were maybe the team to beat....

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7235059/source-matt-schaub-houston-texans-season-lisfranc-injury

mwittman5
11-14-2011, 06:24 PM
Big loss. Titans may win that division now. Now if we win out and the Ravens lose 1 more game we get homefield advantage for sure since we own the tiebreaker with the pats.

Ibleedblk&gld
11-14-2011, 06:24 PM
i created a thread on this already

Troyisabeast_43
11-14-2011, 08:31 PM
Big loss. Titans may win that division now. Now if we win out and the Ravens lose 1 more game we get homefield advantage for sure since we own the tiebreaker with the pats.

I agree I dont see how the Texans overcome guys like Schaub and Mario Williams 2 of their best players being out for the remainder of the season. I almost cant help but feel bad for the Texans franchise they seem absolutely snakebit with injuries or just something all of the time. The Steelers still do need the Texans to lose one more game as well along with the Ravens if they want to get the 1 seed and homefield throughout in the AFC. But with Leinart now the starting QB I dont see that being a problem. We will see how truly good once and for all Matt Leinart really is because he is going to get his shot to perform in big time games as a starting QB late in the season for the first time in his NFL career...

NOVA STEELERS
11-15-2011, 12:14 AM
WOW, this is a huge blow to the texans season, sorry bout your bad luck