PDA

View Full Version : More Wes Saunders please BA please

connecticutsteel
11-14-2011, 06:22 PM
Don't get me wrong Heath is money but that is kind of the point nobody is planning for Saunders . He has the potential to be a serious weapon on offense

K Train
11-14-2011, 06:24 PM
he blocks his *** off, i like that about him.

he showed some sweet feet on his catch though, theres definitely potential there

connecticutsteel
11-14-2011, 06:45 PM
Did anyone see the block that Cotchery threw on Mendy's second TD run?

Black@Gold Forever32
11-14-2011, 09:17 PM
I thought he was a great pick up as an undrafted FA and I think he is going to be the best TE on the roster in two years....Saunders just needs to play and learn the game.....

BlitzburghRockCity
11-14-2011, 09:19 PM
He just needs time to develop, he'll be the heir apparent to Heath at some point. He's still new but I think once he really "gets it" he's going to be a beast.

David Johnson is playing pretty well and makes some good conversions on those quick passes from Ben to move the chains. Right now Saunders is in that position of only so many passes and plays to go around.

Troyisabeast_43
11-14-2011, 09:37 PM
That was a huge huge conversion there on 2nd and 8 making two guys miss and picking up 8 yards to move the sticks and run more time off the clock. I agree Saunders is a nice weapon to have and should be used a lot more especially inside the red zone and down on the goaline...

SnakeEyes43
11-14-2011, 11:20 PM
Did anyone see the block that Cotchery threw on Mendy's second TD run?

Looked a lot like a young Ward, pretty exciting.

And yes, Saunders looked great. He had some nice blocks and showed off his hands and running ability. Lots of potential there.

Mike Tomlin
11-15-2011, 03:33 AM
He just needs time to develop, he'll be the heir apparent to Heath at some point. He's still new but I think once he really "gets it" he's going to be a beast.

David Johnson is playing pretty well and makes some good conversions on those quick passes from Ben to move the chains. Right now Saunders is in that position of only so many passes and plays to go around.

Yeah he seems to potentially be a more athletic Heath. I didn't know he could move like that.