PDA

View Full Version : Rats lose to Seahawks; C'mon man.

Jack Lambert
11-13-2011, 07:01 PM
Are going out of there way to give the Ravens the game it appears

LatrobePA
11-13-2011, 07:05 PM
Yes they are... Another gift wrapped one for them via the refs!

LatrobePA
11-13-2011, 07:26 PM
HAaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

coach
11-13-2011, 07:26 PM
These guys just don't know how to win the AFC North.

nuclearchihuahuas
11-13-2011, 07:28 PM
These guys just don't know how to win the AFC North.

be glad for that! :grin1:

Lunchbucket
Seahawks 22---Ravens 17.

LatrobePA
OPPS and the rest of you trolls can suck a fat one! You even had the refs spoon feeding you first downs!!

Nolrog
11-13-2011, 07:29 PM
We've found the ultra rare egg-laying ratbird. Woot.

nuclearchihuahuas
11-13-2011, 07:29 PM
Yes they are... Another gift wrapped one for them via the refs!

they were so bad today, even the refs couldn't help them out

steelspikes
11-13-2011, 07:30 PM
Amazing! Another Raven hiccup. Ratbirds are doing what Steelers did in 2009, playing down to the competition. Great day for the Steelers picking up a game.

Nolrog
11-13-2011, 07:30 PM
Ha ha.

Makes the division a bit harder for the rats. We're now up a game but they have a game in hand, which they will make up next week, which they host Cincy.

Then, on Thanksgiving, they host SF, which will be a difficult game. SF is pretty good.

MattyVfromCT
11-13-2011, 07:33 PM
LMFAO! WHERE'S ALL THE RATBIRD TROLLS NOW!? WHO'S TALKING NOW!? WHERE YA AT NOW!? buncha feminine queers. won't be hearing from your sorry asses for a while lol

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Jack Lambert
11-13-2011, 07:33 PM
needless to say the Ravens aint what champions are made of mwhaaaa

jd1000
11-13-2011, 07:34 PM
needless to say the Ravens aint what champions are made of mwhaaaa

Nope...not after dropping 22-17 versus the Squealhawks.

:lol:

JD from Utah

MattyVfromCT
11-13-2011, 07:38 PM
as much as i enjoyed that it pisses me off that WE couldn't beat them but the lousy stinkin seachickens could........

scpc
11-13-2011, 07:41 PM
all I could say is:lol::lol::lol:

LevonKirkland99
11-13-2011, 07:43 PM
The funny thing about this loss is the fact that ravens fans will come down hard on Flacco and CC. It's a love hate relationship :).
I agree with another post about the fact that we couldn't beat them, still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

:tt02:

steelers4life66
11-13-2011, 07:46 PM
:rofl:

STEELyourface
11-13-2011, 07:47 PM
See what pisses me off is: Every time I accept the fact that the ravens aren't as bad as I thought they were going to be this year (7-9 was my prediction) they come out and play like the team I thought they were going to be this year.

I was way off about the brownies being better this year, but I think maybe I wasn't so off about the ravens. Seems like maybe they put together a team to beat the Steelers, but forgot there are 31 other teams in the league they may need to beat too! They are going to finish better than my prediction for them, but they may still not win the division despite beating us twice.

North Steel
11-13-2011, 07:47 PM
I guess the rat birds haven't figured out that there is 31 other nfl teams not just the steelers.:eek1:

coach
11-13-2011, 07:49 PM
as much as i enjoyed that it pisses me off that WE couldn't beat them but the lousy stinkin seachickens could........

Too bad we couldn't use the college formula of "we beat the team that beat them." They have lost some real stinkers. Next week's game between the Rats and Bungles should be good because they both lost today. :bunny:

Let's see who learned the most from their loss. :banana:

Steelers/PSU Fan
11-13-2011, 07:54 PM
Ravens can't handle 4-3 defenses and they seem like only want to play the Steelers. I'm on the Ravens forums right now reading all the comments from their fans and loving it...haha. In response to the Raven fans I have to post this video:

http://youtu.be/owzhYNcd4OM

SteelCityVoice
11-13-2011, 07:59 PM
Ravens just proving the Super Bowl Hangover exists. They're the first team to win their Super Bowl twice in one season.

SteelCityVoice
11-13-2011, 07:59 PM
So funny...

steelers4life66
11-13-2011, 08:04 PM
I thought the refs were going to try and give the game to the bungals after that holding call on Miller at the end of the half.

steelers4life66
11-13-2011, 08:08 PM
He's crying into his pillow. :rofl:

LatrobePA
11-13-2011, 08:10 PM
Guess what? Cinci will beat them next week too!!

RIVERS OF STEEL
11-13-2011, 08:11 PM
Heard OPPS is joeflaccosays incognito.

Clevelandsux
11-13-2011, 08:17 PM
hey we'll take it.

LatrobePA
11-13-2011, 08:19 PM
Heard OPPS is joeflaccosays incognito.

I agree, either way he was allowed way too much freedom out here!

Nolrog
11-13-2011, 08:23 PM
I guess the rat birds haven't figured out that there is 31 other nfl teams not just the steelers.:eek1:

I apologize for my OCD in advance.

30 other possible teams that they can play, unless they think playing with themselves is winning the Superbowl too. :yesnod:

LatrobePA
11-13-2011, 08:23 PM
I thought the refs were going to try and give the game to the bungals after that holding call on Miller at the end of the half.

That was BS, the defender had him held!!

steelersbabex25
11-13-2011, 08:28 PM
This is gonna make my life sound really sad, but this is the best thing that could ever happen to me. I mean, the Titans are one thing, the Jags are another, but the SEAHAWKS? :rofl:

Real Deal Steel
11-13-2011, 08:31 PM
We've found the ultra rare egg-laying ratbird. Woot.

And the Ravens will lose to the Bengals next week. Write it down. We will be in first place next week.

connecticutsteel
11-13-2011, 08:32 PM

WE HAD THE BEAT WE WERE ONE OFFENSIVE INTERFEARENCE AWAY I EWATCHED 20 TIMES AND HE PULLS DOWN ON GAYS ARM

MattyVfromCT
11-13-2011, 08:40 PM
WE HAD THE BEAT WE WERE ONE OFFENSIVE INTERFEARENCE AWAY I EWATCHED 20 TIMES AND HE PULLS DOWN ON GAYS ARM

there was bad calls for both teams. i hate using officials as an excuse. we got away with a couple of defensive holds on their receivers downfield that slowed them enough so they couldnt make receptions. besides. THEY NEVER SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN THAT CLOSE TO BEGIN WITH..........

LatrobePA
11-13-2011, 08:49 PM
When cinci beats them next week the top will come off of this team!

Seriously Flacco throwing 52 times? He's not a great QB to begin with!!

OOPS!
11-13-2011, 09:03 PM
HAaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

It's OOPS! They sucked just like the other 2 losses. Is it worse to lose to bad teams or good teams? Can't think they'll win just by showing up. That's why all the crying after a loss makes no sense, it can change fast. Maybe I can blame it on the officials, nah that's for you all. They just plain sucked, ALL of them.

steelersbabex25
11-13-2011, 09:08 PM
Maybe I can blame it on the officials, nah that's for you all.

You were so close to gaining some credibility around here..

LatrobePA
11-13-2011, 09:10 PM
OPPPPPPPPPS your team got spanked haa they aren't done either, bengals will spank ya too!

LevonKirkland99
11-13-2011, 09:12 PM
It's OOPS! They sucked just like the other 2 losses. Is it worse to lose to bad teams or good teams? Can't think they'll win just by showing up. That's why all the crying after a loss makes no sense, it can change fast. Maybe I can blame it on the officials, nah that's for you all. They just plain sucked, ALL of them.

What I will hear tomorrow on that fan station is how ravens fans blame this loss on Mr Genius a.k.a. Cameron and Flacco. He is just an average QB at best, just live with it .

LatrobePA
11-13-2011, 09:12 PM
How could you blame the refs? They tried handing it to you guys!!

LarryNJ
11-13-2011, 09:21 PM
Ravens lose to the Seahawks mean while on the other side of Pa. Some QB named Skelton passes for 170 yards in the 4th quarter and beats the Dream Team. The 3 all pro DB's and the D coordinator who was an O-line coach gave up their 5th 4th quarter lead. Nice job Andy Reid.

Scorp
11-13-2011, 09:26 PM
Very weird season. Sorry teams beat supposedly good teams, then it flip flops the other way? Really? What's up with that?

Speeed
11-13-2011, 09:30 PM
I don't believe he is average, I think he is much better than that. He just can't seem to be consistent. It could be coaching, it could be karma, whatever, they guy just can't seem to rise to the occasion. Not that that loss was entirely his fault, but if he makes a few tough key throws he has the power to turn it around.

That "Joe Cool" label is stupid. I heard him on the radio (I live near Baltimore) talking about how he thinks he looks stupid when he gets all worked up and shows emotion and celebrates. That is just stupid, a display of emotion from a QB can be very inspiring.

He is gifted QB. Something is going on when the Ravens beat the Steelers twice and lose to some of the teams they did. I view, lurk, and participate in a few Ravens forums. Raven fans to me are notorious for love/hate. Beat the Steelers? Parting the Red Sea is easier than slicing butter with a hot knife. Lose to the Seahawks? Bench the guy. For the most part, win or lose, Steelers fans would not even think about swapping Ben out for anybody. We know the next win is just a game away.

The QB is the leader of the team. If you don't have a good game and don't seem connected in some way to the outcome, win or lose, there is a problem. Ben with the towel over his head last week was a sore sight for me, but you know what, I could tell he had stock in that game and his emotions were in it. They showed Flacco tonight when they were down, and looking at the guy they could have been up by 6 touchdowns. Really weird.

I just cannot for the life of me figure the Ravens, or Flacco, out. I know one thing, Harbaugh is always pissed off.

What I will hear tomorrow on that fan station is how ravens fans blame this loss on Mr Genius a.k.a. Cameron and Flacco. He is just an average QB at best, just live with it .

coach
11-13-2011, 09:46 PM

Isn't it much worse to lose to bad teams? The fans on your own fan forum think so. They are really piling it on Sacco and the OC. And, one guy in there even said that Tebow could throw for 400 yards against the Baltimore D.

Now, he seems to be really upset that you guys lost to another crappy team. I don't think he would have said that if you had lost to a great team; or a good team; or a respectable team; or even a team that is only good on one side of the ball. I think that type of logic is strictly reseved for losses to bottom dwellers.

I know what game I'll be watching next week.

LatrobePA
11-13-2011, 09:51 PM
OPPS you have no leg to stand on, Flacco and crew won their SB last week and will now start their downard spiral!!!

LevonKirkland99
11-13-2011, 10:05 PM
OPPS you have no leg to stand on, Flacco and crew won their SB last week and will now start their downard spiral!!!

This loss to the Seahawks will boil in B-more for the whole week, and they'll overlook the Bengals' game. I won't be surprised if they loose next Sunday...

steelersbabex25
11-13-2011, 10:08 PM
This loss to the Seahawks will boil in B-more for the whole week, and they'll overlook the Bengals' game. I won't be surprised if they loose next Sunday...

They just lost to the Seahawks. Would you be surprised if they lost any game at this point?

SnakeEyes43
11-13-2011, 10:23 PM
You were so close to gaining some credibility around here..

:bwah:
Oh Steelersbabe, you are hilarious. No...no, no, no. He wasn't even close.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-13-2011, 10:28 PM
Skelton was a small school sleeper in the draft so really its not to shocking kid can play alittle....He compares to Big Ben in size but has a quicker release....I'm not saying he is going to have a career like Ben.....But I wouldn't be shocked if the kid becomes a full time starter in the NFL.......

OOPS!
11-13-2011, 11:07 PM
OPPPPPPPPPS your team got spanked haa they aren't done either, bengals will spank ya too!

Wouldn't be surprised.

--- Added 11/13/2011 at 10:07 PM ---

But unlike the whiners here I won't be crying or placing blame. They lost, they looked horrible, and they'll probably lose again. My life won't change anymore then it did last week. It's a freakin football game not life or death.

steelersbabex25
11-13-2011, 11:16 PM
But unlike the whiners here I won't be crying or placing blame. They lost, they looked horrible, and they'll probably lose again. My life won't change anymore then it did last week. It's a freakin football game not life or death.

:rolleyes:

LatrobePA
11-13-2011, 11:22 PM
OPPS, haaaaaaaaaa

Real Deal Steel
11-14-2011, 12:53 AM
It's not a coincidence that after the Ravens beat us both times, the following week, they lose. So in a round about way, we are still sticking it to the Ravens.

But we will go ahead and win the division and the Ravens will come back to the Steel cage in the playoffs, and we will beat them then. And order will be properly restored. No worries.

DBR96A
11-14-2011, 02:14 AM
The way the Ravens are playing, their head-to-head tiebreaker could be useless at the end of the season. Against teams other than the Ravens, the Steelers are 7-1. Against teams other than the Steelers, the Ravens are 4-3.

coldrolled
11-14-2011, 07:12 AM
The way the Ravens are playing, their head-to-head tiebreaker could be useless at the end of the season. Against teams other than the Ravens, the Steelers are 7-1. Against teams other than the Steelers, the Ravens are 4-3.

Sounds like our offensive game plan sucks against the ravens... :thinking:

Troyisabeast_43
11-14-2011, 07:54 AM
I wonder if the Ravens will dump Gatorade on Harbaugh after this loss today like they did last week after they beat the Steelers...You knew this was coming for the Ravens especially seeing the way they acted last week after they won that game against the Steelers...One more loss by the Ravens to anybody and the Steelers go 6-0 which is definitely possible the rest of the way they will win the AFC North and at the very worst have a bye week and be the number 2 seed in the playoffs...

LatrobePA
11-14-2011, 08:16 AM
Their D allowed t-jax to close them out, that was the best!

SteelDad
11-14-2011, 08:21 AM
I really thought the Ravens would struggle yesterday having to go west, but I never dreamed they'd lose. Seattle is a tough place to play regardless of how good you are. Ravens beat us twice this year so those feathers are in their cap, but you have to wonder just how good of a staff that is to allow two letdowns like they've had.

Mike Tomlin
11-14-2011, 09:30 AM
Did anyone see when BEAST MODE Lynch shook Ray- Ray and Johnson Whoooo! The thing that also saw was Ngata hit Ed Reed in the knee on that play I don't know how bad it was but it looked ugly for him. That may be something that bothers him all year. SN. Leon Hall is out for the year I guess Brown blew out his Achilles lol cuz he shook him up all day. Atleast we won't have to deal with him next time.

LatrobePA
11-14-2011, 09:46 AM
Saw that Ray Ray crumbled to the ground...

Big T
11-14-2011, 10:02 AM
They won their Super Bowl last Sunday night. Harbaugh already had his Gatorade bath. What was there to play for this week? :yellowthumb:

LatrobePA
11-14-2011, 10:06 AM
They won their Super Bowl last Sunday night. Harbaugh already had his Gatorade bath. What was there to play for this week? :yellowthumb:

LOL, they're a joke... They swept us and still won't win the AFCN!!

Stairwayto7
11-14-2011, 10:47 AM
I guess flacco only plays well against us????????????

LatrobePA
11-14-2011, 10:52 AM
When you ask an OK at best QB to throw the ball 52 times you're gonna have this. Ray Rice is one of the best RB's in the league at some point you need to let him grind out some games for you..

No matter how you sugar coat Flacco isn't elite nor will he ever be.

Stairwayto7
11-14-2011, 10:56 AM
When you ask an OK at best QB to throw the ball 52 times you're gonna have this. Ray Rice is one of the best RB's in the league at some point you need to let him grind out some games for you..

No matter how you sugar coat Flacco isn't elite nor will he ever be.

Agreed! He is overrated! :imho:

RIVERS OF STEEL
11-14-2011, 10:59 AM
The biggest bunch of biatches in the NFL. Flacco looked like a tranvestite last night which is actually an insult to transvestites. Sorry. I said earlier somewhere (and it ain't a big deal) that the Rat Turds exist for one reason only and that is to beat the Steelers. Mission accomplished. Now get the f out of the way, real football players coming thru. They don't even understand that hey, you got to beat some other teams for you advance anywhere. The most classless, tasteless team in the NFL hands down.

steelersbabex25
11-14-2011, 11:35 AM
Doesn't matter if Seattle is a tough place to play. Pittsburgh is a tough place to play also and they somehow managed to pull out that win. They lost because they spent all their time and energy focused on beating the Steelers, and they forgot that there are 14 other games on their schedule to prepare for. Like I said before, I'd gladly drop 2 games to them in lieu of losing 5 games to ****** teams. The fact that they swept us this season is a moot point if they don't have the same or better record than us.

HUNT4SEVEN
11-14-2011, 12:10 PM
These Refs

YES they are, and that's why i don't wanna see the RATS in the playoffs because they will cheat for them to get to the Superbowl

Mike Tomlin
11-14-2011, 04:00 PM
These Refs

YES they are, and that's why i don't wanna see the RATS in the playoffs because they will cheat for them to get to the Superbowl

When we put together a complete game which I think we will against them in the playoffs, the refs won't matter.