PDA

View Full Version : Harbaugh doesn't like Heinz Field music

BlitzburghRockCity
11-10-2011, 08:44 AM
Not long before Joe Flacco handed the Pittsburgh Steelers their second loss of the season to the Baltimore Ravens, Ravens coach John Harbaugh was incensed by a statistical comparison shown on the Heinz Field video board and the accompanying song.

The comparison, according to NFL.com (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d823f3d12/article/harbaugh-comes-to-qbs-defense-over-heinz-field-music-choice?module=HP11_headline_stack), showed the stats of Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger to Flacco and the song playing during the break was Lynyrd Skynyrd's "What's Your Name," a song that has in the lyrics, "What's your name, little girl?"

Harbaugh took that as a slap to Flacco, who went on to engineer a 92-yard game-winning scoring drive.

Strange as it sounds with the game on the line, Harbaugh even pulled a newspaper reporter aside to point out that he believed his quarterback was being called "little girl" through the song blaring over the PA with the video board comparison being shown.

OK, John, if you say so. But why not just enjoy the season sweep of the Steelers and be done with it.
Link to article (http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Harbaugh-upset-over-Heinz-Field-music-selection.html)

BlitzburghRockCity
11-10-2011, 08:45 AM
Oh I'm sorry Harbaugh, we don't play nice to the visiting team on gameday...maybe we should serve milk and cookies to your locker room before the game. Maybe we need to hire a counselor for your Quarterback to talk too because his feelings got hurt!

Asshat!!!

MattyVfromCT
11-10-2011, 08:48 AM
Lmao what a bitch

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

BlitzburghRockCity
11-10-2011, 10:08 AM
We shouldn't expect anything less from a cry baby, whiner like Harbaugh. I can't believe, well I can but, he actually is making a big deal out of stadium music.

The trash talking that goes on in the trench's is 100 times worse.

RIVERS OF STEEL
11-10-2011, 10:10 AM
Link to article (http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Harbaugh-upset-over-Heinz-Field-music-selection.html)

Actually it was supposed to call him a sissy. He only breathes because Ray Ray says he can breath.

MattyVfromCT
11-10-2011, 10:12 AM
does it really surprise you that the coach who went crying to the nfl after 2008 that they didnt want to play in heinz in primetime would make a big deal out of a song? Lol

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

RIVERS OF STEEL
11-10-2011, 11:22 AM
What if they played "Jungle Boogey" ...get down get down...

SnakeEyes43
11-10-2011, 11:25 AM
Dear Mrs. John Harbaugh,

:doublefinger:

Sincerly,
Steeler Nation

Raleigh Steel
11-10-2011, 11:59 AM
douchbaugh will whine after a loss to the steelers and complain after a win. the dude has some serious issues. what's will he complain about next? boats going up and down the river "distracting" his team.

man i hope we get to play them in the AFCC in their house...and beat them once more!

mwittman5
11-10-2011, 12:13 PM
I'm glad we might have to play them in Baltimore in the playoffs. That way we can see the reaction of all the Ravens fans after they lose to us again in playoffs. :tt02:

SteelDad
11-10-2011, 12:18 PM
Apparently we'll need to ask Megan next time she is on the show to play some adult contemporary when the Ravens are in town. Maybe a little Air Supply or Neil Diamond perhaps?

Rampage
11-10-2011, 12:43 PM
How about next time, someone does a cover of Mack the Knife to play during the game, only they replace "Mack" with "Ray." That should work.

Goodfrom55
11-10-2011, 01:48 PM
Harbaugh is a festering butt sore.

SteelDad
11-10-2011, 01:52 PM
How about next time, someone does a cover of Mack the Knife to play during the game, only they replace "Mack" with "Ray." That should work.:clap::clap::clap:

steelersbabex25
11-10-2011, 02:11 PM
:rofl: He wins, and he STILL finds something to whine about? Oh my god, this guy is truly too much.

Guess what Harbaugh, Heinz Field doesn't like you either. Guess it all works out then.

steelersbabex25
11-10-2011, 02:43 PM
Also let's not forget, Flacco is kind of a little girl.

Wait, can we all read this bit of this NBC Sports article...

Specifically, Harbaugh is upset that the staff at Heinz Field played music designed to hurt Joe Flacco’s feelings.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/10/music-at-heinz-field-has-john-harbaugh-upset

:hilarious: "hurt Joe Flacco's feelings." I can't even come up with a witty response to that. It's just hilarious all on it's own.

steelers4life66
11-10-2011, 02:54 PM
Oh I'm sorry Harbaugh, we don't play nice to the visiting team on gameday...maybe we should serve milk and cookies to your locker room before the game. Maybe we need to hire a counselor for your Quarterback to talk too because his feelings got hurt!

Asshat!!!

Milk and cookies? Na, Flaccos probably lactose intolerant. Harbaugh would accuse us of trying to sabotage his QB.

MattyVfromCT
11-10-2011, 04:34 PM
Milk and cookies? Na, Flaccos probably lactose intolerant. Harbaugh would accuse us of trying to sabotage his QB.

LMFAO!

OOPS!
11-10-2011, 05:06 PM
Who had the last laugh? lol

RIVERS OF STEEL
11-10-2011, 05:12 PM

It's Bengals week. Finally.

steelersbabex25
11-10-2011, 05:20 PM

Well, considering we heard about this after the game, it's gotta be the Steelers. This is almost worth the loss. Priceless.

OOPS!
11-10-2011, 05:22 PM
Well, considering we heard about this after the game, it's gotta be the Steelers. This is almost worth the loss. Priceless.

If only you really believed that. lol

steelersbabex25
11-10-2011, 05:25 PM
If only you really believed that. lol

Oh, come on. If it was Mike Tomlin crying to the media about Ben Roethlisberger getting his wittle feelings hurt, like you couldn't take that and run with it?

John Harbaugh is one of the most pathetic people in the NFL. Actually, I take that back. John Harbaugh is the most pathetic person in the NFL. "Wah, our QB got his feelings hurt, wah." God, take the win and shut the **** up. Like I said, he wins and he STILL goes digging deep into his little soul and finds something to bitch and moan about.

I can't help but feel kinda bad for Joe Flacco in all of this. His head coach is making him look like a little bitch and he had no idea what he was even talking about :rofl:

OOPS!
11-10-2011, 05:29 PM
Oh, come on. If it was Mike Tomlin crying to the media about Ben Roethlisberger getting his wittle feelings hurt, like you couldn't take that and run with it?

John Harbaugh is one of the most pathetic people in the NFL. Actually, I take that back. John Harbaugh is the most pathetic person in the NFL. "Wah, our QB got his feelings hurt, wah." I can't help but feel kinda bad for Joe Flacco in all of this. His head coach is making him look like a little bitch and he had no idea what he was even talking about :rofl:

You won't ever see me defending Harbaugh. The gatorade thing and the music thing are embarrassing. Joe probably knew what he was talking about and was smart enough not to acknowledge the stupidity of it.

steelersbabex25
11-10-2011, 05:31 PM
You won't ever see me defending Harbaugh. The gatorade thing and the music thing are embarrassing. Joe probably knew what he was talking about and was smart enough not to acknowledge the stupidity of it.

Oh. Well...okay.

mwittman5
11-10-2011, 05:57 PM

I wouldn't say the Ravens got the last laugh. We may meet in the playoffs and whoever wins that gets the last laugh. Kudos to your team for beating us twice but it still doesn't erase the fact that we ended your season last year.

DIESELMAN
11-10-2011, 06:56 PM
People who don't have anything legit to bitch about and bitch anyways, are bitches.

Sent from my iPhone 3GS using Tapatalk

steelersbabex25
11-10-2011, 06:59 PM
People who don't have anything legit to bitch about and bitch anyways, are bitches.

Sent from my iPhone 3GS using Tapatalk

Well said :lol:

OOPS!
11-10-2011, 07:44 PM
I wouldn't say the Ravens got the last laugh. We may meet in the playoffs and whoever wins that gets the last laugh. Kudos to your team for beating us twice but it still doesn't erase the fact that we ended your season last year.

So the Ravens didn't get the last laugh so far for last week but the Steelers got the last laugh last year? lol True they may meet in the playoffs and the Steelers may win but neither of those has happened yet.

RIVERS OF STEEL
11-10-2011, 07:47 PM
So the Ravens didn't get the last laugh so far for last week but the Steelers got the last laugh last year? lol True they may meet in the playoffs and the Steelers may win but neither of those has happened yet.

I think he loves ya babe.