PDA

View Full Version : Blog Article: Joe Paterno Fired

SteelCityVoice
11-10-2011, 12:39 AM
http://thevoicesays.blogspot.com/2011/11/joe-paterno-fired-as-head-coach-of-penn.html

A headline I never thought I'd see, let alone write, in my lifetime. Joe Paterno is no longer the head football coach of the Penn State Nittany Lions.

A few hours after Paterno indicated he would retire at the end of the 2011 season, the Penn State University Board of Trustees announced at a press conference that Paterno had been removed from his position, replaced by interim head coach Tom Bradley. Joe Paterno was fired.

University president Graham Spanier is also out, replaced on an interim basis by provost Dr. Rodney Erickson.

I'm so glad my grandfather Ed isn't alive to see Paterno fall like this. He absolutely loved Penn State football and I can only imagine the heartache he would feel tonight. I only know the empty pit in my stomach.

connecticutsteel
11-10-2011, 02:02 PM
Joe paterno deserves more punishment than he got . Sandusky is almost a waste of bullets

HUNT4SEVEN
11-10-2011, 07:54 PM
Everyone involved in that mess should be fired! it's disgusting to know that the people their (MOST OF EM) put football over child molestation, this is still 13 years LATE, Joe should of called the police, HE had a MORAL obligation to call em, in 1998 Sandusky admitted to police that he had inappropriate behavior with a child (NastyBast@rd), have anyone here read that grand jury report? it proves they all knew and try to cover it up (sickBast@rds) hopefully the kids get the help mentally and financially that they need, this is just SICK, raping a child in the shower on campus O_O if it was my child i would be on death row cause i would of killed all the sick bast@rds involved:cursin: