PDA

View Full Version : Sports Pickle on the Ravens Win

SteelDad
11-09-2011, 02:30 PM
http://images.athlonsports.com/d/27239-1/Sports-Pickle-Twitter.jpg

steelersbabex25
11-09-2011, 02:40 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I was thinking the same thing when I saw that.

Steelers_All_Day_43
11-09-2011, 02:51 PM
THAT WAS THEIR SUPERBOWL

BlitzburghRockCity
11-09-2011, 02:56 PM
:bwah: :coffeecough: :haha:

steelersbabex25
11-09-2011, 03:02 PM
And you know Jon Harbaugh just eats that **** right up.

Steelers_All_Day_43
11-09-2011, 03:09 PM
I hate the Harbaughs with a passion

Troyisabeast_43
11-09-2011, 03:10 PM
And you know Jon Harbaugh just eats that **** right up.

John Harbaugh is an arrogant pompous piece of ****...The Ravens now have everything in their hands in terms of winning this division and getting the 1 seed in the AFC. For years they always use the Steelers as a scapegoat for that. Well they cant do that this season seeing that they already beat the Steelers twice. The Ravens in my opinion starting with Harbaugh went wayyyyy overboard on Sunday night after they won with the things they were saying and the way they were acting. Yes it was a huge game and a huge huge win for the Ravens but that's all it was period. It didnt win you the division yet Harbuagh seeing that's only the 2nd ****ing week of November and there are 7-8 games left...

OOPS!
11-09-2011, 03:25 PM

Gotta agree, that wasn't cool.

Goodfrom55
11-09-2011, 03:32 PM
Let the baby have his bottle. Steelers might not make the super bowl this year (I think they have a great chance), but I guarantee the Ravens won't make it.

I will give the Ravens credit for one thing - they have a hell of an eye in the sky on challenges; their success rate is pretty high.

LatrobePA
11-09-2011, 03:36 PM
I'd like to douse him with DIARRHEA!!

LarryNJ
11-09-2011, 04:38 PM
I will give the Ravens credit for one thing - they have a hell of an eye in the sky on challenges; their success rate is pretty high.

I thought they said during the game that Tomlin had the 2nd highest success rate. Which I find hard to believe.

RIVERS OF STEEL
11-09-2011, 04:57 PM
Right on the money. Their Super Bowl.

Steelers/PSU Fan
11-09-2011, 05:04 PM
I just hope we meet the rat birds the playoffs again and knock their *** out, that would make my year.

dscola
11-09-2011, 06:14 PM
See this is what kills me about some fans. After they kicked our asses in the first game, they drive 92 yards and win with 8 seconds left and are pumped.

All I heard after week 1 was, "That was their superbowl! Wait til next time." Now it's, "Yeah but they haven't done it in the playoffs!" and "They do know it's the regular season don't they?"

We always say how little class their fans have and how they always have excuses but aren't some of us acting the same way?

The Ravens played a great game and got the best of the Steelers. hope to see them in the playoffs and get back at them.

See that was easy wasn't it? Now lets destroy Cincinnati this week.

steelersbabex25
11-09-2011, 06:19 PM
Regardless of what fans say, anytime a team feels that it's necessary to dump the gatorade on their coach after a regular season win, you know that there is something wrong there. That's just embarassing. Have the Steelers ever done that? Don't think so.

Ravenous Rex
11-09-2011, 07:04 PM

John Harbaugh is an arrogant pompous piece of ****...The Ravens now have everything in their hands in terms of winning this division and getting the 1 seed in the AFC. For years they always use the Steelers as a scapegoat for that. Well they cant do that this season seeing that they already beat the Steelers twice. The Ravens in my opinion starting with Harbaugh went wayyyyy overboard on Sunday night after they won with the things they were saying and the way they were acting. Yes it was a huge game and a huge huge win for the Ravens but that's all it was period. It didnt win you the division yet Harbuagh seeing that's only the 2nd ****ing week of November and there are 7-8 games left...

Unlike most of you apparently, the Ravens admit the Steelers are and have been our achilles heal the past few years. That's all anyone in Baltimore ever hears. On top of which, the music played at the stadium surely fired up the team even more, and to win in that fashion- YEAH it's a big win, and to downplay it would be disingenuous.
It's a shame people find so much to cry and write about. There are 16 games in a regular football season. That's 16 chances to celebrate, 16 weeks to enjoy, or avoid watching espn.

NO, that wasn't the Ravens Superbowl, but it was overcoming a major roadblock to getting there in the first place.

Yes, there is a lot of season left, but a loss in that game would have crushed any chances of finally getting a home game come post season.

steelersbabex25
11-09-2011, 07:09 PM
I love when people come on here and persecute us for talking about different facets of the game. On our own forum. :rolleyes:

Ravenous Rex
11-09-2011, 07:35 PM
I love when people come on here and persecute us for talking about different facets of the game. On our own forum. :rolleyes:

Where did I persecute? And what part of "the game" is being talked about? All I see if John Harbaugh is a pompous piece of **** here, and there is something wrong with "us" being the Ravens, because we poured Gatorade? Really? Sore losers anyone?

And about the coach? Have you ever listened to your own?

Hell, what coach in the NFL ISN'T pompous and arrogant?

I wanted to come here, as I sometimes do, lately after tough losses, and see what was being said. I didn't say a word after week 1. But after this game, with the history between these two teams, especially when controversial calls have lead to many Steelers wins over us during the years, I got a little fired up and wanted to respond.

steelersbabex25
11-09-2011, 07:47 PM
Hey, you won't hear a word from me or many other people on here defending Tomlin. I don't much care for him anyway. Trash talk him all you want.

OOPS!
11-09-2011, 07:59 PM
I just hope we meet the rat birds the playoffs again and knock their *** out, that would make my year.

After the week you've had with a tough loss and the goings on at Pedophile State you need something to make your year. Good luck with that.

Deviouz1
11-09-2011, 08:11 PM
it doesnt bother me at all. i look at it as flattery. when the steelers win, they go about their business. for them that game was akin to at least a playoff game and it shows.

Jack Lambert
11-09-2011, 08:24 PM
I must of missed that, I was to busy sucking up to my wife after smashing the remote against the wall

Ravenous Rex
11-09-2011, 08:25 PM
it doesnt bother me at all. i look at it as flattery. when the steelers win, they go about their business. for them that game was akin to at least a playoff game and it shows.

Glad youre flattered. and apparently full of yourself. Your team has won 2 superbowls the last 5 years, you can feel that way. We'll see how it feels if the trend reverses and youre on the outside looking in for a few years straight... Everything has went the Steelers way for a while, let's see if the other shoe fits too.

steelersbabex25
11-09-2011, 08:31 PM
Sorry, can't see Joe "squats to pee" Flacco winning many superbowls in the near future....or in the distant future.

steelers4life66
11-09-2011, 08:48 PM
I must of missed that, I was to busy sucking up to my wife after smashing the remote against the wall
:lol: Mine was the cordless phone. Still don't know what happen to the battery..... maybe the dog ate it. :dunno:

--- Added 11/9/2011 at 07:48 PM ---

That would probably be my superbowl. I'm being straight with ya. If we did that I probably wouldn't care if we made the SB.

LatrobePA
11-09-2011, 08:49 PM
Glad I shut the fn thing off!

Troyisabeast_43
11-09-2011, 08:51 PM
Unlike most of you apparently, the Ravens admit the Steelers are and have been our achilles heal the past few years. That's all anyone in Baltimore ever hears. On top of which, the music played at the stadium surely fired up the team even more, and to win in that fashion- YEAH it's a big win, and to downplay it would be disingenuous.
It's a shame people find so much to cry and write about. There are 16 games in a regular football season. That's 16 chances to celebrate, 16 weeks to enjoy, or avoid watching espn.

NO, that wasn't the Ravens Superbowl, but it was overcoming a major roadblock to getting there in the first place.

Yes, there is a lot of season left, but a loss in that game would have crushed any chances of finally getting a home game come post season.

You did overcome a huge road block for now no doubt but you gotta keep in mind that there is still 8 games left to be played for the Ravens and a lot of things can happen between now and New Years Day when the season ends. I have a hard time seeing the Ravens going 8-0 and winning out especially since they have dropped games to inferior teams like Tennessee and especially the Jags. I gotta believe that somewhere down the line here that Flacco and Cam Cameron have 1 or 2 more stinkers in them this season...

Ravenous Rex
11-09-2011, 08:51 PM
Sorry, can't see Joe "squats to pee" Flacco winning many superbowls in the near future....or in the distant future.

Glad you can make silly jokes about the Ravens qb. Youre qb isnt an easy target at all. Please come up with better stuff, and have some respect for a quarterback who has engineered game winning drives two years straight IN YOUR BACKYARD. Only reason he didnt in the playoffs was because receivers dropped passes.

steelersbabex25
11-09-2011, 08:54 PM
Glad you can make silly jokes about the Ravens qb. Youre qb isnt an easy target at all. Please come up with better stuff, and have some respect for a quarterback who has engineered game winning drives two years straight IN YOUR BACKYARD. Only reason he didnt in the playoffs was because receivers dropped passes.

Too bad every other game winning drive he has tried to engineer has ended in an interception or a sack fumble.

Also :rofl: at the fact that I should "have some respect" for Joe "squats to pee" Flacco. Please.

Troyisabeast_43
11-09-2011, 08:54 PM
Glad youre flattered. and apparently full of yourself. Your team has won 2 superbowls the last 5 years, you can feel that way. We'll see how it feels if the trend reverses and youre on the outside looking in for a few years straight... Everything has went the Steelers way for a while, let's see if the other shoe fits too.

You obviously didnt watch the Steelers a lot during the entire Bill Cowher era from 1992-2006. The Steelers had great years much like the Ravens have had over the past few years but always ended up losing in the playoffs and never getting to that Super Bowl or winning it. So yes we can relate and know exactly how you feel because us as Steelers fans went through it a ton when Cowher was the coach and his ability to choke in big games in the playoffs that he should have won...

steelers4life66
11-09-2011, 08:57 PM
After the week you've had with a tough loss and the goings on at Pedophile State you need something to make your year. Good luck with that.
"goings on at Pedophile State"?? Really, you want to go their, coming from that murder capital of the US **** hole you live in. Between these 2 states, if I had to put money down as to wear more child molesting **** bags live, My moneys on that crack head infested pimple on the *** of America state you live in.

Ravenous Rex
11-09-2011, 09:02 PM
You did overcome a huge road block for now no doubt but you gotta keep in mind that there is still 8 games left to be played for the Ravens and a lot of things can happen between now and New Years Day when the season ends. I have a hard time seeing the Ravens going 8-0 and winning out especially since they have dropped games to inferior teams like Tennessee and especially the Jags. I gotta believe that somewhere down the line here that Flacco and Cam Cameron have 1 or 2 more stinkers in them this season...

I can tell you, there is no feeling of absolution or complacency here, especially as a fan. The loss to jcksonville, that was their superbowl, and we played flat. YOu shold know, they played you tough in Pitt the week before. The Tenneesee game- hey, they made some plays. If we have some letdowns and lose a few we shouldnt, so be it... but u know what...in the nfl especially, where u get to savor each win for an entire week. it's crazy to do anything but just that.

Honestly, even when your team wins the Superbowl, how long does that euphoria last? A few days? a week? Two weeks maybe? Yeah, you can enjoy saying youre Superbowl champs all off season, but that "feeling" you get after a win, ESPECIALLY a comeback win on the road against a bitter rival, man- other than the Superbowl, they dont get much better than that.

I pity New York Yankee fans because they can hardly enjoy the regular season anymore, cuz it's purely about rings. Granted, baseball is entirely different than football, but still, being able to truly enjoy each and every win is what makes football so special.

Every Sunday is a special occasion, and each game is it's own Superbowl really. The playoffs is just icing. BUt some wins, definitely leave a better feeling than others.

I will say this, I am very much looking forward to you guys playing the Bengals this week. I'm not even sure who I want to win. Not sure who else has a chance to beat you this season (not really scared of the 49ers)- so one more loss for you guys- and the Ravens have a 2 game cushion, but I dont want the Bengals getting too confident now either. Was only a few years ago when they swept the division, and their defense is very solid.

connecticutsteel
11-09-2011, 09:04 PM
See this is what kills me about some fans. After they kicked our asses in the first game, they drive 92 yards and win with 8 seconds left and are pumped.

All I heard after week 1 was, "That was their superbowl! Wait til next time." Now it's, "Yeah but they haven't done it in the playoffs!" and "They do know it's the regular season don't they?"

We always say how little class their fans have and how they always have excuses but aren't some of us acting the same way?

The Ravens played a great game and got the best of the Steelers. hope to see them in the playoffs and get back at them.

See that was easy wasn't it? Now lets destroy Cincinnati this week.

GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chisteeler
11-09-2011, 09:10 PM

:evilshake: Football is just a game. So bash the Steelers all you want, but when you make jokes at the expense of innocent young boys, then you've crossed a line that is unacceptable. :nono:

Signed,
A father of two children

MattyVfromCT
11-09-2011, 09:36 PM
i love how all the trolls come out of the woodworks AFTER the game when finding a raven fan on here in the week leading up to the game was as likely as discovering bigfoot. here's an idea, next time we play you, ask your mommies to release your balls from their little purses, be men and run your mouths BEFORE the game. showing up chirping after the fact is the biggest bitch move in the book. but of course if you actually did show up before the game and lost, you'd all vanish like jimmy hoffa........

--- Added 11/9/2011 at 08:36 PM ---

:evilshake: Football is just a game. So bash the Steelers all you want, but when you make jokes at the expense of innocent young boys, then you've crossed a line that is unacceptable. :nono:

Signed,
A father of two children

:clap::plus1:

Deviouz1
11-09-2011, 10:31 PM

i was a steelers fan most likely before you were born. dont get it twisted and think youre talking to some bandwagon hopping douchebag. i stick with my team. period. and have for... 33ish years now.

win, lose, or tie, steelers fan till i die.

RIVERS OF STEEL
11-09-2011, 11:16 PM
We can take it *******s, can you?

--- Added 11/9/2011 at 10:13 PM ---

"goings on at Pedophile State"?? Really, you want to go their, coming from that murder capital of the US **** hole you live in. Between these 2 states, if I had to put money down as to wear more child molesting **** bags live, My moneys on that crack head infested pimple on the *** of America state you live in.

4 Real.

--- Added 11/9/2011 at 10:16 PM ---

You ain't winnin no super bowl. Not this year, Not ever again. Ever.

Dobre Shunka
11-10-2011, 01:21 AM
Classless, from top to bottom.

OOPS!
11-10-2011, 07:30 AM

Their? Wear? Guess you're from the spelling capital. lol Now you can assume all those things to be true if you wish. But what happened at PSU is fact.

--- Added 11/10/2011 at 06:30 AM ---

Signed,
A father of two children

Grow up father. No one made fun of any boys. Unless you think they run PSU and allowed that crap to go on.

SteelDad
11-10-2011, 07:47 AM
Their? Wear? Guess you're from the spelling capital. lol Now you can assume all those things to be true if you wish. But what happened at PSU is fact.

Grow up father. No one made fun of any boys. Unless you think they run PSU and allowed that crap to go on.

You're on very thin ice man. Just putting that out there...

steelers4life66
11-10-2011, 07:52 AM

Assume my ***. Baltimore has had the highest murder rate for the last 5 years. All your mayer cares about is the bay area. The rest is a **** hole. F**cking crack heads walking around everywhere. Like a bunch of zombies.

OOPS!
11-10-2011, 08:27 AM
Assume my ***. Baltimore has had the highest murder rate for the last 5 years. All your mayer cares about is the bay area. The rest is a **** hole. F**cking crack heads walking around everywhere. Like a bunch of zombies.

Mayer? lol You're incorrectly assuming again. No doubt Baltimore has problems but Pittsburgh is certainly no better.

--- Added 11/10/2011 at 07:27 AM ---

You're on very thin ice man. Just putting that out there...

It's clowns like you and the father who allowed that to happen. SHHHHH don't say anything it will go away. BULLCRAP.

SteelDad
11-10-2011, 08:30 AM
Mayer? lol You're incorrectly assuming again. No doubt Baltimore has problems but Pittsburgh is certainly no better.

--- Added 11/10/2011 at 07:27 AM ---

It's clowns like you and the father who allowed that to happen. SHHHHH don't say anything it will go away. BULLCRAP.

The thin ice I'm referring to is that which you are on regarding your comments about the PSU scandal. If you are here to talk smack about football? Great. If you continue to make inappropriate comments regarding the raping of children then you will be removed.

LatrobePA
11-10-2011, 08:34 AM
I think this cod smoker OOPS has been allowed too much freedom out here, it's clear his stupid *** is here just to ruffle feathers, why not remove him NOW?

I got on a Ravens forum once and was removed B4 I even got a REAL reply to a serious post...

This **** has me wanting to just log off and stay off!!

It's fun and games but this POS has clearly crossed the line!

OOPS!
11-10-2011, 08:37 AM
The thin ice I'm referring to is that which you are on regarding your comments about the PSU scandal. If you are here to talk smack about football? Great. If you continue to make inappropriate comments regarding the raping of children then you will be removed.

Sounds like you changed your tune. NO ONE made ANY comments about children in any way so keep your facts straight.

--- Added 11/10/2011 at 07:37 AM ---

I think this cod smoker OOPS has been allowed too much freedom out here, it's clear his stupid *** is here just to ruffle feathers, why not remove him NOW?

I got on a Ravens forum once and was removed B4 I even got a REAL reply to a serious post...

This **** has me wanting to just log off and stay off!!

It's fun and games but this POS has clearly crossed the line!

You never run out of things to whine about do you?

SteelDad
11-10-2011, 08:40 AM
Sounds like you changed your tune. NO ONE made ANY comments about children in any way so keep your facts straight.

Pedophile State?

MattyVfromCT
11-10-2011, 08:42 AM

Get out of mommy's basement and get a job........

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

chisteeler
11-10-2011, 08:51 AM

I am grown up, a grown man of 41 years, and my thoughts on PSU are that people turned a blind eye to further their careers, generate more money for the university and avoid a criminal investigation that would ruin a legendary coach. I personally do not care what happens to PSU. My thoughts were directed toward innocent children that you indirectly made a sick joke about because of some predator and thought it to be humorous to include it on this forum because both towns are in PA. You are the one that needs to grow up and investigate the terms compassion, manners, sympathy and taste, but I'm sure you'll understand someday when you are a father.

OOPS!
11-10-2011, 08:52 AM
Pedophile State?

That's an "inappropriate comment regarding the raping of children"? Not by the wildest stretch of the imagination. lol You must be smarter then that. I know I am.

SteelDad
11-10-2011, 08:54 AM
That's an "inappropriate comment regarding the raping of children"? Not by the wildest stretch of the imagination. lol You must be smarter then that. I know I am.

In my book, yes. Now back to football....

OOPS!
11-10-2011, 08:59 AM
I am grown up, a grown man of 41 years, and my thoughts on PSU are that people turned a blind eye to further their careers, generate more money for the university and avoid a criminal investigation that would ruin a legendary coach. I personally do not care what happens to PSU. My thoughts were directed toward innocent children that you indirectly made a sick joke about because of some predator and thought it to be humorous to include it on this forum because both towns are in PA. You are the one that needs to grow up and investigate the terms compassion, manners, sympathy and taste, but I'm sure you'll understand someday when you are a father.

Once again NO ONE made any jokes about children in any way shape or form. If you had any comprehension whatsoever you would know the slur was directed to those who did nothing to prevent any more children from being abused. Now when you grow up mentally you may understand that. FYI i have children and am old enough to be your father little boy. Now when you know what you're talking about get back to me.

--- Added 11/10/2011 at 07:59 AM ---

In my book, yes. Now back to football....

Fair enough.

ejsteeler
11-10-2011, 09:21 AM
I can tell you, there is no feeling of absolution or complacency here, especially as a fan. The loss to jcksonville, that was their superbowl, and we played flat. YOu shold know, they played you tough in Pitt the week before. The Tenneesee game- hey, they made some plays. If we have some letdowns and lose a few we shouldnt, so be it... but u know what...in the nfl especially, where u get to savor each win for an entire week. it's crazy to do anything but just that.

Honestly, even when your team wins the Superbowl, how long does that euphoria last? A few days? a week? Two weeks maybe? Yeah, you can enjoy saying youre Superbowl champs all off season, but that "feeling" you get after a win, ESPECIALLY a comeback win on the road against a bitter rival, man- other than the Superbowl, they dont get much better than that.

I pity New York Yankee fans because they can hardly enjoy the regular season anymore, cuz it's purely about rings. Granted, baseball is entirely different than football, but still, being able to truly enjoy each and every win is what makes football so special.

Every Sunday is a special occasion, and each game is it's own Superbowl really. The playoffs is just icing. BUt some wins, definitely leave a better feeling than others.

I will say this, I am very much looking forward to you guys playing the Bengals this week. I'm not even sure who I want to win. Not sure who else has a chance to beat you this season (not really scared of the 49ers)- so one more loss for you guys- and the Ravens have a 2 game cushion, but I dont want the Bengals getting too confident now either. Was only a few years ago when they swept the division, and their defense is very solid.
Well said. Just imagine how boring football would be without two bad a$$ teams like the Steelers and Ravens going at it!!

Once again NO ONE made any jokes about children in any way shape or form. If you had any comprehension whatsoever you would know the slur was directed to those who did nothing to prevent any more children from being abused. Now when you grow up mentally you may understand that. FYI i have children and am old enough to be your father little boy. Now when you know what you're talking about get back to me.
If that was your true meaning, you would have said pedophile college state or some such thing. You were only going for insult and reaction. Thats not debate, that immaturity, father or not.
Was my spelling to your liking?

This is one of, if not the best, board out there. Not because it is a Steelers forum, though that certainly helps :greengrin:, but because all are welcome to debate regardless of the team you cheer for so please keep that in mind. Stay, talk football, but do it with a bit of respect.

chisteeler
11-10-2011, 09:30 AM

--- Added 11/10/2011 at 07:59 AM ---

Fair enough.

Grow up mentally? You actually typed that comment? :lol: What I find humorous, actually more deranged, is that if you really are a father, that you would even make slurs about pedophilia let alone on a forum that is designed for talking about football. And further more, I ask you, how does what took place at PSU even pertain to last Sunday's game? And, I answer for you, nothing. It was just your trolling attitude that felt it necessary to lump the two together since both towns are in PA.

OOPS!
11-10-2011, 09:35 AM
Well said. Just imagine how boring football would be without two bad a$$ teams like the Steelers and Ravens going at it!!

If that was your true meaning, you would have said pedophile college state or some such thing. You were only going for insult and reaction. Thats not debate, that immaturity, father or not.
Was my spelling to your liking?

This is one of, if not the best, board out there. Not because it is a Steelers forum, though that certainly helps :greengrin:, but because all are welcome to debate regardless of the team you cheer for so please keep that in mind. Stay, talk football, but do it with a bit of respect.

You need to know what you're talking about ej. The original comment was Pedophile State directed to some clown with a reference to PSU in his name making a stupid remark about having a bad week. For him beating the Ravens would make his year. The comment was made as far as him having a bad week. So if you want to talk respect, be respectful enough to know what was said before you comment on it. Kinda makes your comments inaccurate and your interpretation just plain wrong. Does that show immaturity on your part? Just wondering.

ejsteeler
11-10-2011, 09:39 AM
You need to know what you're talking about ej. The original comment was Pedophile State directed to some clown with a reference to PSU in his name making a stupid remark about having a bad week. For him beating the Ravens would make his year. The comment was made as far as him having a bad week. So if you want to talk respect, be respectful enough to know what was said before you comment on it. Kinda makes your comments inaccurate and your interpretation just plain wrong. Does that show immaturity on your part? Just wondering.

I read the whole thread oops. I meant exactly what I said.

OOPS!
11-10-2011, 09:43 AM
Grow up mentally? You actually typed that comment? :lol: What I find humorous, actually more deranged, is that if you really are a father, that you would even make slurs about pedophilia let alone on a forum that is designed for talking about football. And further more, I ask you, how does what took place at PSU even pertain to last Sunday's game? And, I answer for you, nothing. It was just your trolling attitude that felt it necessary to lump the two together since both towns are in PA.

Chrissy you're making comments about which you know nothing about. My original remark was not about any game. Now go back and read the original comment so you can be aware of what you're talking about. Until and unless you do so your reply is completely nonsensical. Do they not teach reading and comprehension up there? Many of you seem to have trouble understanding the written word. It's not what is THINK I said, it's what is actually said.

--- Added 11/10/2011 at 08:43 AM ---

I read the whole thread oops. I meant exactly what I said.

Then I guess that makes you original response laughable.

ejsteeler
11-10-2011, 09:49 AM
Then I guess that makes "your" original response laughable.

Corrected your spelling for you.

--- Added 11/10/2011 at 08:49 AM ---

I'm positive it's been said before but, how often would we be happy to turn the game over to our defense at the end like that and just sit back and wait for the win? Granted we have some injuries but we still should have been able to stop them. Credit where it is due but we need to improve to make the playoffs make adjustments when necessary and we did not do that on the final drive.
Bring on the Bungals!!!!! :cope:

OOPS!
11-10-2011, 09:49 AM
Corrected your spelling for you.

Appreciate it!

RIVERS OF STEEL
11-10-2011, 10:06 AM
Chrissy you're making comments about which you know nothing about. My original remark was not about any game. Now go back and read the original comment so you can be aware of what you're talking about. Until and unless you do so your reply is completely nonsensical. Do they not teach reading and comprehension up there? Many of you seem to have trouble understanding the written word. It's not what is THINK I said, it's what is actually said.

The game is fn over already. Get a life.

chisteeler
11-10-2011, 10:19 AM

I know your remark/slur wasn't about "any" game or Sunday's game. It was a remark made to another poster on this thread that is/was talking about Sunday's game between the Steelers and the Ravens. You took the two issues (the outcome of Sunday's game and the PSU topic) and lumped them together because both towns are in PA to get a reaction. The reaction you wanted was to brag about the win and ruffle some feathers with the incident at PSU, because they are both in PA. Now, until you can comprehend that that was your intent and admit to the truth, then any further remarks from you are nonsensical. Do they not teach any scruples over there?

OOPS!
11-10-2011, 02:48 PM
I know your remark/slur wasn't about "any" game or Sunday's game. It was a remark made to another poster on this thread that is/was talking about Sunday's game between the Steelers and the Ravens. You took the two issues (the outcome of Sunday's game and the PSU topic) and lumped them together because both towns are in PA to get a reaction. The reaction you wanted was to brag about the win and ruffle some feathers with the incident at PSU, because they are both in PA. Now, until you can comprehend that that was your intent and admit to the truth, then any further remarks from you are nonsensical. Do they not teach any scruples over there?

You STILL must not have read the original post. The remark had nothing to do with any game that has been played. The post was in response to a poster who said beating the Ravens in the playoffs would make his year. You would have to see the name of the poster to understand.