PDA

View Full Version : One More From T Suggs

SteelDad
11-08-2011, 09:15 AM
From Peter King's MMQB...

"This is the toughest place in the world to win. It says something about our team, and it says something about our quarterback. We swept 'em, but don't be fooled. We'll see them again in January.''
-- Baltimore pass-rusher Terrell Suggs, after the Ravens stunned the Steelers in Pittsburgh Sunday night.

Yes you will Mr. Suggs, yes you will.

LatrobePA
11-08-2011, 09:21 AM
Kudos to him for not being a prick...

But just 2 weeks ago Flacco and the whole offense was thrown under the bus by him, so we'll see what he says next egg they lay...

BlitzburghRockCity
11-08-2011, 09:40 AM
He knows it's not over for the Steelers yet and there is a very good chance we could see them again. As of right now though it would be in their house unless things turn the Steelers way over the next 2 months.

Honestly going into their house, the pressure is all on them to win. Either way it's on them but if they play the Steelers and lose in the postseason, on their home field, those 2 wins they got in the regular season will mean nothing.

RIVERS OF STEEL
11-08-2011, 09:44 AM
T Shitzell speaks. That's amazing.

SteelDad
11-08-2011, 10:03 AM
He knows it's not over for the Steelers yet and there is a very good chance we could see them again. As of right now though it would be in their house unless things turn the Steelers way over the next 2 months.

Honestly going into their house, the pressure is all on them to win. Either way it's on them but if they play the Steelers and lose in the postseason, on their home field, those 2 wins they got in the regular season will mean nothing.

No question. Lord, make this rematch happen!!!

TampaSteelGirl
11-08-2011, 10:32 AM
Like I told my friend who is a Ravens fan telling me the Steelers are done....we've swept you and knocked you out of the playoffs 2 yrs in row, i'll gladly give you those 2 regular season wins to do it again! :tt02:

SteelDad
11-08-2011, 10:58 AM
Like I told my friend who is a Ravens fan telling me the Steelers are done....we've swept you and knocked you out of the playoffs 2 yrs in row, i'll gladly give you those 2 regular season wins to do it again! :tt02:

Hell yes!!

K Train
11-08-2011, 11:43 AM
i opened this thread thinking he had every right to be running his mouth, and i would have been ok with it but he is pretty damn respectful in his **** talking against the steelers....as much as i loathe him, hes a guy that just lives for that kind of game

Stairwayto7
11-08-2011, 11:48 AM
The big old dummy is right

LarryNJ
11-08-2011, 01:01 PM
There is only 1 goal, and it's far from over. I really don't have a problem with Suggs, it's Ray Ray that I can't stand, and I actually like Ed reed.

steelersbabex25
11-08-2011, 01:17 PM
It just wouldn't be playoff football if there isn't another faceoff between the Ravens and Steelers.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-08-2011, 04:24 PM
Suggs is one of those guys, like Harrison and probably Woodley too now. If you're playing against him he's the worst dude on the planet. If he's on your team though he's the greatest thing ever.

As a Steeler fan it's our job to hate the Ravens and their players but for a guy like Suggs who gets up for these games and loves the controvery, and the hatred the fans have for him, then you respect that.

steelerschick1220
11-09-2011, 12:36 AM
I still don't like Suggs but he speaks the truth. I would laugh my butt off if they swept us only to have us knock them out of the playoffs. I am actually hoping a third meeting happens.