PDA

View Full Version : Clark, Harrison, Ray Lewis, all expected to be fined

steelersbabex25
11-07-2011, 10:21 PM
Just saw this on ESPN. Can someone tell me what James Harrison is gonna be fined for? I don't even remember him getting a penalty besides the offsides call.

steelchamp204
11-07-2011, 10:36 PM
Just saw this on ESPN. Can someone tell me what James Harrison is gonna be fined for? I don't even remember him getting a penalty besides the offsides call.

I dont even know why he would be fined either. Your talking R. Lewis right? Not Keenan

steelersbabex25
11-07-2011, 10:41 PM
I dont even know why he would be fined either. Your talking R. Lewis right? Not Keenan

Yeah yeah. Maybe I should change that..

LatrobePA
11-07-2011, 10:45 PM
James will be fined for just showing up..

steelchamp204
11-07-2011, 10:50 PM
James will be fined for just showing up..

A piece of plastic chipped off James Harrison's shield and hit ray rice in the face. They reviewed it with a 3d television that they bought after harrison's first career fine. They watched the replay 3 times today according to Adam Shefter

SteelerCountry58
11-07-2011, 10:52 PM
Someone should pay Harrison's fine for him. He's just about the only
one who showed some balls and came to play. Who cares what they
fine him anymore. Thats just who he is,it's in his DNA. The whole
D needs to buck up and pay his fine every week. Don't change JH.:yesnod:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-07-2011, 10:53 PM
There's no question that Clark and Lewis will be fined, but what Harrison would be fined for other than maybe getting too many sacks, is beyond me.

LatrobePA
11-07-2011, 11:29 PM
Clarks hit was Steelers football a few years back, now it's cupcakes and skirts!

Nolrog
11-08-2011, 06:52 AM

Clearly James Harrison will be fined for that helmet to helmet hit on Hines Ward.

--- Added 11/8/2011 at 05:52 AM ---

There's no question that Clark and Lewis will be fined,

The thing that pisses me off to no end is that Lewis expects to be fined, but the GD MFing douche bag refs didn't call a penalty.

Forget the loss and if that play even contributed to us losing; I just want to be treated equally in the eyes of the refs. We've seen this for years and still don't get the calls that are clearly penalties.

jpele
11-08-2011, 07:30 AM
I have no idea what Harrison will be fined for but there's no way Clark should be fined, their helmets hit after contact is made.

I know the NFL thinks you can play at full speed and stop in an instant but even those nitwits have to understand that when you tackle a person you can't stop their head from moving. Also if the NFL watches the game R. Lewis is guilty of two helmet to helmet hits.

SteelDad
11-08-2011, 07:54 AM
I'm telling you right now Ray Lewis will not get fined and Clark will I can see it coming. Goodell's minion Ray Anderson will say Lewis wasn't flagged for the hit and and that Hines dropped his head causing the the helmet to helmet.

steelers4life66
11-08-2011, 11:26 AM
He's being fined every game for calling goodell a dick.

steelersbabex25
11-08-2011, 12:26 PM
I'm telling you right now Ray Lewis will not get fined and Clark will I can see it coming. Goodell's minion Ray Anderson will say Lewis wasn't flagged for the hit and and that Hines dropped his head causing the the helmet to helmet.

Doesn't matter if the offensive player drops their head, remember? Helmet to helmet is helmet to helmet. The offensive player can do no wrong.

Thisoneguy555
11-08-2011, 03:12 PM
Why is Harrison being fined? For tackling Flacco in an intimidating manor?

steelersbabex25
11-08-2011, 03:23 PM
The Harrison hit in question occurred in the third quarter when the Steelers linebacker appeared to hit the Ravens' Ray Rice helmet to helmet after the running back already was tackled. Harrison was not flagged.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7207144/fines-likely-hits-pittsburgh-steelers-james-harrison-ryan-clark-baltimore-ravens-ray-lewis

Still don't know what play they're talking about.

LatrobePA
11-08-2011, 03:34 PM
I saw it, this is SO FN CHICKEN ****!!

CoachC
11-08-2011, 08:46 PM
This **** makes me sick to my stomach! This is becoming so soft, it's ridiculous!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-09-2011, 10:55 AM
We should find out today or tomorrow what players are getting fined and for how much. Usually the fines are handed down by Wednesday, Thursday at the latest.

Assuming Clark gets fined, he'll be on thin ice with the league and you could see a suspension for 1 game. Last year obviously Harrison had more than 3 but we'll have to see if the NFL follows through with it's threats.