PDA

View Full Version : Vent about last nights loss! 18 and over please!

Stairwayto7
11-07-2011, 08:39 AM
Are you ####ing kidding me! I couldnt sleep at all last night! the last td running through my head @#$%^&*()! There is no way in ^&*( we should have lost! Where was the ^&*()))*( pressure?? I`m physically sick, can`t take this ^&* anymore. We are wasting Bens best year ever! Dont mean to sound like that %^& chicken little but last night left a %^&* taste in my mouth!

I have to say it !@#$%^&*()_+!:plus1::willybs:

SteelDad
11-07-2011, 09:13 AM
Are you ####ing kidding me! I couldnt sleep at all last night! the last td running through my head @#$%^&*()! There is no way in ^&*( we should have lost! Where was the ^&*()))*( pressure?? I`m physically sick, can`t take this ^&* anymore. We are wasting Bens best year ever! Dont mean to sound like that %^& chicken little but last night left a %^&* taste in my mouth!

I have to say it !@#$%^&*()_+!:plus1::willybs:

I concur with the above ****ing statement.

coldrolled
11-07-2011, 09:42 AM
F**** Arians... He has been wasting Bens career.....

RIVERS OF STEEL
11-07-2011, 10:48 AM
If I posted it here and the FCC saw it, the fine for what I said would be more than the U.S. government collects in taxes each year.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-07-2011, 11:39 AM
I was so beyond pissed last night and it's certainly carried over this morning. Losing to the ****in Ravens and that asshat Bubba Gump is enough to make me lose my mind!

Troyisabeast_43
11-07-2011, 11:47 AM
Listening to that piece of **** John Hairball Harbaugh last night after the game say this one is for all the Ravens fans that jumped off their couches when Joe Flacco threw that TD pass there was enough to make me ****ing throw up...

LarryNJ
11-07-2011, 03:00 PM
I wanted to kill Ben for throwing that int, not just because that was the turning point in the game, but mostly because we had to look at that F'n horse teeth close up.

Stairwayto7
11-07-2011, 03:03 PM
Still feeling like @#$%^&*&^%$#@!#$%^&*()))) the only thing that takes my mind off it is that piece of paterno

Iron Paul
11-07-2011, 03:35 PM
I wanted to kill Ben for throwing that int, not just because that was the turning point in the game, but mostly because we had to look at that F'n horse teeth close up.
The NFL better check on the refs for this one. Why wasn't 52 flagged for a helmet to helmet hit on Ward but Clark was? No excuse for such poor officiating.

Rampage
11-07-2011, 04:49 PM
The Steelers had a chance in this one and the defense blew it. I'm not as angry as I am disappointed.

steelersbabex25
11-07-2011, 05:11 PM
This game was by far the most frustrating game that I've watched in a while. Made me want to punch a baby.

Rampage
11-07-2011, 05:14 PM
This game was by far the most frustrating game that I've watched in a while. Made me want to punch a baby.

Excluding the Super Bowl, this is the most painful in a while. The Bengals in 2009 were probably the last team to make me feel so disappointed.

Stone
11-07-2011, 05:14 PM
I know it's just half way through, but this feels like a season ender!

Third down D sucked!

Play calling late sucked!

Officiating sucked!

Baltimore has a cake schedule left!

Hines looked baked!

Troy was a non issue again!

Troy and Ryan were out of position the entire last drive!

THIS JUST SUCKS!

Rampage
11-07-2011, 05:18 PM
There are still a lot of games left for both teams. It's unfortunate to lose this game the way it happened, but you never know what the future holds. The Ravens look mediocre against a lot of teams. Maybe them tooling up to beat the Steelers will pay off, maybe it won't. The Steelers were in this game until the end and they did it without Woodley, arguable the second most important player on this team in recent weeks. I am confident the Steelers can make the playoffs and I am confident that they can beat Baltimore if they see them again.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-07-2011, 05:21 PM
I'm over it already honestly....Just get in the play-offs and anything can happen.....

Clevelandsux
11-07-2011, 05:26 PM
This was the most pissed off I've been after a loss since the Super Bowl.

LatrobePA
11-07-2011, 05:37 PM
Troy was a dud no doubt, but so was Ed Reed last night... Two future HOF players looking lame!

Rampage
11-07-2011, 05:39 PM
I'm not worried about Troy. A great player having an average game feels like they are playing poorly only because they usually do so well. He will return to himself.

LatrobePA
11-07-2011, 05:41 PM
I agree, he can't be superman every game..

Rampage
11-07-2011, 05:46 PM
I'm really wondering if we aren't seeing the Troy of old because he is supporting weaknesses in the secondary, supporting weaknesses in the linebacking corps, or a combination of both. He needs to be a rover and if he is stuck doing something else or if he isn't in a rhythm, it's going to be tough. He really needs one of those games where he comes up with an interception and a forced fumble to get his confidence rolling. As we know, a confident Polamalu is a hard Polamalu to account for.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-07-2011, 05:50 PM
Troy has been average all season.......

Diehardsteel
11-07-2011, 07:59 PM
I'm over it already honestly....Just get in the play-offs and anything can happen.....

I agree. I was beyond furious last night but I'm over it now. Let's see them a final time at their house. Playoff football. Make it happen, Steelers.

DIESELMAN
11-07-2011, 10:49 PM
Looking at the bright side. First game vs Balt, we lost 35-7, second game was a lot closer and they needed Flacco to be someone else (that **** ain't happening again), third game and there will be a 3rd game, will be the Steelers kickin some Ratbirds ***!!!

Sent from my iPhone 3GS using Tapatalk

jpele
11-08-2011, 07:35 AM
I'll never complain about prevent defense again, what was Dick thinking going man to man coverage in that situation ?

Could someone take away Tomlin's headphones inside of two minutes. Other than Andy Reid I know of no one that mismanages the clock more.

RW76
11-08-2011, 11:05 AM
Can't believe the last play. Pass interference on William Gay? Gotta be kidding me. This article is correct (http://thexlog.com/201111080825/xtra-point-football/nfl/offensive-pass-interference-torrey-smith/) in viewing that play.