PDA

View Full Version : Hines Ward

Scorp
11-07-2011, 12:14 AM
So far no one here has said anything about him. My question is did he really belong out there today? He was out there regardless and am i dreaming or did he really get one catch and was done for the night? Gotta feel bad for him cause i can see on the look he had on his face that it brought him down hard. Stay strong Hines. :yellowthumb:

SnakeEyes43
11-07-2011, 12:15 AM
Just retire already.

steelchamp204
11-07-2011, 12:16 AM
Ive moved on from Hines. Hes a great teacher and stuff now but Im on the Brown,Sanders,Wallace,Heath and Cotchery train.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-07-2011, 12:25 AM
He got his bell rung by Lewis on a call that should have given the Steelers offense 15 yds. I can't fault him for not being able to come back, that was a helluva hit on the head that would knock anybody into next week.

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-07-2011, 12:28 AM
Ive moved on from Hines. Hes a great teacher and stuff now but Im on the Brown,Sanders,Wallace,Heath and Cotchery train.

how soon you forget...Crotchey over Hines ya gotta be kidding me. He may not be our top receiver but the intangibles he brings to the team can't be counted

steelersbabex25
11-07-2011, 12:32 AM
how soon you forget...Crotchey over Hines ya gotta be kidding me. He may not be our top receiver but the intangibles he brings to the team can't be counted

Thank. You.

steelchamp204
11-07-2011, 12:34 AM

I didnt say Cotchery was better than Hines. Can you quote where I said that. Im saying Idc if Hines plays another snap. The young guys proved they can step up and get it done.

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-07-2011, 12:37 AM
]Ive moved on from Hines. Hes a great teacher and stuff now but Im on the Brown,Sanders,Wallace,Heath and Cotchery train.[/B]

Right there is where ya said you've given up on Hines, what else is it supposed to mean?? Why would you have Crotchery listed like that...all he is is a Hines wanna be..

Stairwayto7
11-07-2011, 12:40 AM
wont be long now, but I will say it wont be the same without 86

floodcitygirl
11-07-2011, 12:40 AM
Are you freaking kidding me?! That there was no call on that play was unbelievable. Shows what a whiner he's not. I doubt that Hines should have been in that game because of his ankle but no doubt he wanted to be. For anyone that watched the pregame show it seems to me to be a no doubter that something was premeditated against him.:imho:

steelchamp204
11-07-2011, 12:43 AM
Right there is where ya said you've given up on Hines, what else is it supposed to mean?? Why would you have Crotchery listed like that...all he is is a Hines wanna be..

It just sounds like you didnt like Cotchery before we signed him. Thats not my problem. Its not my problem Ward cant produce let alone get on the field this season. So let him get his 1000th career catch and retire. I like Hines, but its time to move on after this season.

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-07-2011, 12:43 AM
wont be long now, but I will say it wont be the same without 86

Agree with ya there ... this will probably be his last season especially with the emergence of the young money receivers...but I'd be shocked if Crotchery is on this team after this season...

steelchamp204
11-07-2011, 12:48 AM
Agree with ya there ... this will probably be his last season especially with the emergence of the young money receivers...but I'd be shocked if Crotchery is on this team after this season...

Cotchery* fixed.:lol:

JensK
11-07-2011, 07:59 AM

Then make Hines coach or something... I don't really see how, at this juncture (:lol:) one can justify having him in over pretty much anyone else.

LatrobePA
11-07-2011, 08:39 AM
Cotchery made some damn fine plays...

Stairwayto7
11-07-2011, 08:45 AM
Its just hard to let go for Hines and us! He will be productive the remainder of the year I think, but at what cost, Brown and Wallace are 1A and 1B and Sanders is a solid 2 or 3. Its hard to not utilize thier speed. Then throw in Cotchery! And Ben is looking at Heath more and Johnson, there are only so many balls to go around