PDA

View Full Version : Former PSU D Coordinator Sandusky Faces Sex Charges

SteelCityVoice
11-05-2011, 12:21 AM
http://thevoicesays.blogspot.com/2011/11/former-psu-defensive-coordinator-jerry.html

Penn State has a long standing reputation of being a moral compass in college athletics. Head coach Joe Paterno has always focused on trying to recruit kids who will go to class and get an education on top of being pretty good athletes.

It's what has made Penn State stand out over quite a few other noteworthy programs during his 46 year tenure.

I imagine I'm not the only Penn State alumni who is completely shocked to hear the news that former defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky was indicted on felony sex crime charges.

According to the Patriot-News, Sandusky is facing 40 counts of various crimes. A two year grand jury investigation resulted in the indictment. The alleged charges range from 1996-2005. Makes you wonder if Sandusky's autobiography, "Touched: The Jerry Sandusky Story", had more of a hidden meaning to the title.

Stairwayto7
11-06-2011, 01:23 PM
I am sick over this, or any time a kid gets abused in anyway. The way I understand it is Paterno did tell the AD. But why didnt he go to police if this is true. And when he knew thw AD didnt, why didnt he go then??? I love PSU but WTF!

Zachintosh66
11-06-2011, 01:53 PM
crazy ****... was reading about it yesterday. SMH

Stairwayto7
11-06-2011, 02:25 PM
Hate to see this give Joe Pa a bad name, but WTF, should have called police! maybe we dont know enough yet

Prosdo
11-06-2011, 02:49 PM
I am absolutely disgusted as a PSU alum. I cannot believe how many people let such a disturbing string of incidents go on like this. So many people just decided well I told the person above me not my problem anymore. The assistant, Joe Pa, and any person who knew about this and didn't go directly to the police should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.

SteelCityVoice
11-06-2011, 04:37 PM
Just a sickening mess.

Stairwayto7
11-06-2011, 05:02 PM
I am absolutely disgusted as a PSU alum. I cannot believe how many people let such a disturbing string of incidents go on like this. So many people just decided well I told the person above me not my problem anymore. The assistant, Joe Pa, and any person who knew about this and didn't go directly to the police should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.

I couldnt agree more! As much as i love Joe Pa if this is all true, its time to leave now!

LarryNJ
11-06-2011, 06:21 PM
The other 2 are in just as big of trouble for not reporting it. I don't give a rats *** what consenting adults do, but anything having to do with kids, especially abusing your power or your position is sickening.

On another note those of you with a smartphone should get the App Life360, you can view sex offenders everywhere, amongst many other cool features. I showed my son and he recognized a guy who comes into the gym that he works out at.
http://www.life360.com/

SteelCityVoice
11-06-2011, 06:38 PM
No way JoePa survives this with his job, regardless of whether he "didn't do anything wrong"

Stairwayto7
11-06-2011, 07:25 PM
I dont thing he did anything wrong but he didnt do it right

SteelerDan43
11-06-2011, 07:30 PM
I dont thing he did anything wrong but he didnt do it right

He did, he allowed him to be part of the program with the emeritus status and he didn't alert police

Stairwayto7
11-06-2011, 10:08 PM
really hating paterno right now, what a black eye

Stairwayto7
11-07-2011, 01:35 PM
More and more sick the more I hear all the facts! They said Paterno legally did everything right, but morally how can he sleep at night! Screw Paterno! I never thought I would say that but he turned his back on those kids, when the AD didnt go to the police Paterno had a moral obligation to do it himself

--- Added 11/7/2011 at 12:35 PM ---

No way should Paterno coach Saturday! If he does fans and students shouldnt show up

LatrobePA
11-07-2011, 01:47 PM
More and more sick the more I hear all the facts! They said Paterno legally did everything right, but morally how can he sleep at night! Screw Paterno! I never thought I would say that but he turned his back on those kids, when the AD didnt go to the police Paterno had a moral obligation to do it himself

--- Added 11/7/2011 at 12:35 PM ---

No way should Paterno coach Saturday! If he does fans and students shouldnt show up

Pretty sick story and I agree he should of picked up the phone and called the police and reported this sick f***!

Gross!!

StlersGuy
11-07-2011, 02:46 PM
Now some are saying Joe Pa should be fired over this..

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/Jason-Whitlock-Penn-State-sex-scandal-Jerry-Sandusky-blame-Joe-Paterno-Nittany-Lions-110711?m_n=true

Sent by way of a Droid

Stairwayto7
11-07-2011, 02:51 PM
Now some are saying Joe Pa should be fired over this..

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/Jason-Whitlock-Penn-State-sex-scandal-Jerry-Sandusky-blame-Joe-Paterno-Nittany-Lions-110711?m_n=true

Sent by way of a Droid

I agree, fire him! He had a moral obligation to follow through on this, we are talking 10 year old boys. Instead Sandusky was allowed to run camps at PSU? And have an office there? WTF

LatrobePA
11-07-2011, 02:57 PM
Agree 100% it's a sad day at PSU...

Stairwayto7
11-07-2011, 03:05 PM
I still cannot believe Im saying this about Joe Paterno! Im in shock!

lloydfan4life
11-07-2011, 05:03 PM
:iagree: with those of you who said Paterno needs to go. He needs to resign or be fired.

This whole situation is disgusting and makes me want to puke.

LatrobePA
11-07-2011, 05:43 PM
If you walked in on a grown man doing this how could you not beat the F out of him?? How could someone just walk away?? Maybe I don't know the facts or maybe I don't want to, but as a parent of two kids around that age I'd f'n kill someone, my kid or not!!

They'll get what they deserve in prison!! Sick bastards!!

Stairwayto7
11-07-2011, 06:02 PM
thats why the assisstant and former Qb should be gone now no quetions asked GONE

lloydfan4life
11-07-2011, 08:30 PM
If you walked in on a grown man doing this how could you not beat the F out of him?? How could someone just walk away?? Maybe I don't know the facts or maybe I don't want to, but as a parent of two kids around that age I'd f'n kill someone, my kid or not!!

They'll get what they deserve in prison!! Sick bastards!!

:clap: exactly!

Prosdo
11-08-2011, 12:46 AM
Anyone who knew anything about this and did nothing should be gone. If they would have opened their damn mouths up earlier think about how many boys wouldn't have been molested. Joe Paterno is just as guilty as everyone else for turning a blind eye.

Blazedby92
11-08-2011, 01:14 AM
What he said^^^^

Stairwayto7
11-08-2011, 11:00 AM
What he said^^^^

He is a she! :nono:

--- Added 11/8/2011 at 10:00 AM ---

The grand jury report said McQueary was in the locker room that night to put away some new sneakers when he heard "rhythmic, slapping sounds" and looked into the showers.

He reportedly saw a naked boy, about 10 years old, with his hands against the wall as Sandusky subjected him to anal sex. McQueary left immediately and first contacted his father before calling Paterno the next morning and then meeting at Paterno's home.

Exactly what was said during that meeting is unclear from the grand jury record, which states that Paterno called Curley the next day to tell him McQueary had seen Sandusky "in the Lasch Building showers fondling or doing something of a sexual nature to a young boy."

How in the #$%^&*( do you not confront Sandusky right there? or beat the $$%^ out of him? How do you not call the police? And then paterno how does he not call the police?? Am I missing something here?

LatrobePA
11-08-2011, 11:14 AM
Like I said I didn't want to know, gross!

I would of used a dull butter knife to remove his pecker and bag, no way in this world could I of just turned and walked away!

Lunchbucket
11-08-2011, 11:28 AM
Like I said I didn't want to know, gross!

I would of used a dull butter knife to remove his pecker and bag, no way in this world could I of just turned and walked away!

As a father of four,I would have had to do something to remove that child from the situation ,NOT walk away ,this sickens and infuriates me.

RIVERS OF STEEL
11-08-2011, 02:21 PM
Tell it to us without the pc and no fn lies. Everybody who knew about this and did nothing should be fired, jailed or what ever according to the law based on their involvement. No room for this in society. Nothing is so sacrosanct as to hide this from the truth. Not Penn State not nothing!

TampaSteelGirl
11-08-2011, 03:50 PM
I cant read stuff about kids being abused etc and anyone who know about this travesty should be fired and prosecuted!!

Stairwayto7
11-08-2011, 04:48 PM
McQuery is gone! Paterno next!