PDA

View Full Version : Bubba Gump Shooting his Mouth off Again. . .

Goodfrom55
11-02-2011, 04:29 PM
. . .Suggs says he still owns Roethlisberger

OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs has never hid his hatred for the Steelers. He wore a T-shirt before last season's playoff game that featured a cartoon Raven giving an obscene hand gesture under the words "Hey Pittsburgh."

So, Suggs didn't mince words when talking about Sunday night's game at Heinz Field.

Terrell Suggs has sacked Steelers quarterbeck Ben Roethlisberger 15.5 times in his career."They already declared war on us," Suggs said. "We're taking 53 men to the apocalypse and we ain't bringing flowers."

Suggs loves this rivalry and it's not a coincidence that some of his best games have come against the Steelers. He recorded three sacks and two forced fumbles in the season-opening 35-7 win over the Steelers. Suggs has sacked Roethlisberger 15.5 times (including playoffs), the most any NFL defender has dropped the Steelers quarterback.

After that game, Suggs said about Roethlisberger, "His soul may belong to God, but his [butt] belongs to me."

Asked today whether he still owns Roethlisberger's "posterior," Suggs responded, "You all know the numbers. There is nobody who can do it better than me."

Suggs also had a message for wide receiver Hines Ward, who missed last Sunday's game with an ankle sprain. Ward has long been the most disliked Steelers player for the Ravens because of his hits.

Looking into the cameras, Suggs put his hands together as if he were begging and said, "Iím looking right at you 86. I need you to play. Please put on that 86, that smile and all the things you do. We need all that for this game."

Suggs said the Ravens will be ready to live up to the game's hype.

"Iím guaranteeing the NFL, the world will stop for this game, and everybody wants to see it," he said. "Like I said, there is the Super Bowl and then there is Ravens-Steelers. Everybody will be watching this game."

TampaSteelGirl
11-02-2011, 04:43 PM
Don't mean Bubba GUMS?????

He doesn't own Ben!! He only won 1 game...no playoff win yet sweetie so I think until that is done we still OWN the entire Raven team... Just sayin.

Suggs said. "We're taking 53 men to the apocalypse and we ain't bringing flowers."
this dude is dumber than a box of rocks!! :rofl:

harpo
11-02-2011, 04:47 PM
LOL....I really like Suggs. I've always liked him as a player. He may have a big mouth but no one can deny that he doesn't back up his talk.

It's no different from how Joey Porter used to run his mouth during his tenure with the Steelers.

RIVERS OF STEEL
11-02-2011, 04:54 PM
GOD. I am so thankful you chose me to be a Pittsburgh Steelers fan. Thank you, thank you.

steelers4life66
11-02-2011, 04:58 PM
I think Mr Starks is going to have something to say about Suggs owning Ben in this game .. BTW.... Ben is with out a doubt the Raven killer. :greengrin:

TampaSteelGirl
11-02-2011, 04:59 PM
GOD. I am so thankful you chose me to be a Pittsburgh Steelers fan. Thank you, thank you.

:rofl: :hilarious::hilarious:

SnakeEyes43
11-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Man, I hate that bastard.

mwittman5
11-02-2011, 07:19 PM
Suggs really said this is like the superbowl? :evilshake:

Guess that means if they win they'll lose to the seahawks next week.

LarryNJ
11-02-2011, 07:24 PM

Guess that means if they win they'll lose to the seahawks next week.

haha..no he simply said everyone will be watching like the Super Bowl. A stretch sure, but any football fan will be watching.

Nolrog
11-02-2011, 07:32 PM
Suggs always plays great against us. He is always in the backfield and causing mayhem.

The best way to shut him up is to win the damn game.

--- Added 11/2/2011 at 06:32 PM ---

That's the difference between us and them. To them, this is the SuperBowl and if they win, in their mind, they are world champs. To us, our SuperBowl is the SuperBowl and we like getting there frequently.

nuclearchihuahuas
11-02-2011, 08:15 PM
Suggs can talk all he wants and I am glad this game is oh so important to him so much that its under his skin. Honestly, I hope he tries to get to Ben and Pouncey puts him on his butt or his mouth or both. He is a great player though, we really need the line to be healthy for this game and to stay that way during the game.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-02-2011, 08:16 PM
Suggs is such an asshat, he lives for these games and that's all well and good. Word to the wise dude, might be better to tone down the smack talk until you can actually back it up when it really counts like, oh say...in the playoffs maybe?

Here Here!! :clap: :terribletowel:

Hey T Shizzle..we got 6 of these, how many you got?

http://www.endzonebetting.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/super-bowl-trophy.jpg

Troyisabeast_43
11-02-2011, 09:47 PM
Suggs forgot he has one big problem on his team and it's called Joe Flacco. The guy still hasnt stepped up yet in big key late season games and has failed and failed miserably to beat the Steelers late in the season since he came into the league in 2008.

connecticutsteel
11-02-2011, 09:49 PM
LOL....I really like Suggs. I've always liked him as a player. He may have a big mouth but no one can deny that he doesn't back up his talk.

It's no different from how Joey Porter used to run his mouth during his tenure with the Steelers.
the difference between suggs and porter is suggs majored in phisical ed 2.34 gpa porter was ahistory major 3.5 gpa

SteelCityVoice
11-02-2011, 09:51 PM
I don't have an issue with Suggs mouthing off like this. He at least backs it up on the field.

If Flacco was running his mouth I'd TRY to take a few minutes to stop laughing hysterically but would fail.

Suggs and the defense aren't usually the problem in these matchups, it's the offense.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-02-2011, 09:55 PM
Brady use to own the Steelers and the Steelers finally got over that hump.....So its time for the Steelers to own Suggs.....We own Suggs in the win column but he always does kill us...Its time for our OL to keep him off Ben and give him a big fat zero in the sack column.....

steelersbabex25
11-02-2011, 10:03 PM
Suggs, the first time you mouth off, it's funny. The second time, it gets less funny. The third time, it's annoying. The millionth time, it makes me want to punch you in the face. We know you don't like the Steelers. We know you don't like Hines Ward. Nobody cares anymore. Shut up.

It actually irks me that we have a thread dedicated to this moron.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-02-2011, 10:06 PM
Suggs, the first time you mouth off, it's funny. The second time, it gets less funny. The third time, it's annoying. The millionth time, it makes me want to punch you in the face. We know you don't like the Steelers. We know you don't like Hines Ward. Nobody cares anymore. Shut up.

I would buy you a tix to a Steelers game if you punched Suggs in the face.....:yesnod:

steelersbabex25
11-02-2011, 10:09 PM
I would buy you a tix to a Steelers game if you punched Suggs in the face.....:yesnod:

Bring him over here. I'll do it :flex:

Big T
11-03-2011, 02:43 AM
I hate him, but Jesus the dude is a monster. Try and tell me you wouldn't love him if he was a Steeler lol.

Don't get me wrong, I f*cking hate him, but if there is one dude that backs up his talk everytime he plays us, it's him. I swear he has like 3 sacks and a FF or two every f*cking time he plays us.

harpo
11-03-2011, 07:12 AM
the difference between suggs and porter is suggs majored in phisical ed 2.34 gpa porter was ahistory major 3.5 gpa

Who cares? They both play in the NFL and are notoriously known for talkin 'trash' and backing it up.

You can hate the guy all you want, but you or no one else cannot deny that he's a beast on the field.

I hate him, but Jesus the dude is a monster. Try and tell me you wouldn't love him if he was a Steeler lol.

Don't get me wrong, I f*cking hate him, but if there is one dude that backs up his talk everytime he plays us, it's him. I swear he has like 3 sacks and a FF or two every f*cking time he plays us.

Exactly.....

I don't hate him but I would love it if he was a Steeler.

SnakeEyes43
11-03-2011, 09:32 AM
I don't hate him but I would love it if he was a Steeler.

I wouldn't. Honestly. I think by shooting his mouth off the way he does, he makes his team and the whole Ratbird organization look bad. Not that the Steelers haven't had some image problems of their own the last few years, but no thank you to Suggs. Ever.

harpo
11-03-2011, 09:45 AM
Yeah, and the way Joey Porter ran his mouth made the Steelers organization the class of the NFL.....ok, I get it. (lol) :hilarious:

LatrobePA
11-03-2011, 10:18 AM
Suggs talking ****:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNRcruS_rhFBKSJAVv_JYKwSe4ZwaQF HSHJ4x8fywGqwDHwKhp

harpo
11-03-2011, 10:27 AM
Suggs talking ****:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNRcruS_rhFBKSJAVv_JYKwSe4ZwaQF HSHJ4x8fywGqwDHwKhp

LMAO.....

Now THAT is funny!!!! :lol::hilarious::yellowthumb:

LatrobePA
11-03-2011, 10:48 AM
Sorry I couldn't help myself... I love to hate this bastard!

steelersbabex25
11-03-2011, 11:52 AM
Yeah, and the way Joey Porter ran his mouth made the Steelers organization the class of the NFL.....ok, I get it. (lol) :hilarious:

Joey Porter didn't shoot off his mouth before every game like this idiot does.

Yeah, I would love if Suggs played for the Steelers. But he doesn't. So I hate him. There's a ton of people around the league that I can say the same thing for.

LatrobePA
11-03-2011, 11:58 AM
This team feeds off their head coach, he's a **** talking douche!!

harpo
11-03-2011, 12:07 PM
Joey Porter didn't shoot off his mouth before every game like this idiot does.

Yeah, I would love if Suggs played for the Steelers. But he doesn't. So I hate him. There's a ton of people around the league that I can say the same thing for.

Joey Porter had one of the biggest mouths in the NFL, especially when he was with the Steelers. Whenever the Steelers played the Ravens, he was always in the mix....and running his mouth. I didn't have a problem with him because he always backed it up on the field. The same with Suggs. Yeah, he runs his mouth but he can back it up with his play. As a matter of fact, I don't have a problem with anyone talking before a game. Talk never hurt anyone. But then again, it seems that Suggs' talk has hit the nerve of a LOT of Steeler fans. :greengrin:

steelchamp204
11-03-2011, 01:19 PM
Who do you hate more? Suggs or Haurbaugh? Thats a tuffy, but to shut them up means we have to win the game or we will hear it again come playoff time (if we or they make the playoffs)

steelersbabex25
11-03-2011, 01:26 PM
Who do you hate more? Suggs or Haurbaugh? Thats a tuffy, but to shut them up means we have to win the game or we will hear it again come playoff time (if we or they make the playoffs)

I don't hate anyone in the world more than I hate Harbaugh.