PDA

View Full Version : Injuries may have been best thing for steelers

Clevelandsux
10-31-2011, 07:05 PM
The Steelers have been playing much better since earlier in the season. We're getting to see what these young guys can do. No longer do we look slow and old.

Goodfrom55
10-31-2011, 08:49 PM
It shouldn't take half the team being injured to get the non-starters involved. But, whatever the reason, I agree; at least these guys are showing the can contribute (for the most part).

cmerrifield
10-31-2011, 08:56 PM
Injuries that force us to start young guys are a blessing to us. I remember how excited I was to see Maddox go down when Ben was a rookie.

sent from my Evo using tapatalk

Destossel
10-31-2011, 09:28 PM
Too bad Worilds is banged up. I love Aaron Smith but his absense no longer effects the defense like it did in 2006. The wide receiver play certainly did not hurt on Sunday without Heinz Ward. And the line seems stable since Starks got signed.

Now if Suisham would just tweak a hamstring in practice so they would bring someone ese in....

Goodfrom55
10-31-2011, 10:12 PM
Now if Suisham would just tweak a hamstring in practice so they would bring someone ese in....

Worilds is definitely banging his head against the wall right now. . .Reminds me of Alonzo Jackson all over again.

Regarding Suisham, who would they bring in? What was that other kickers name in camp, Swayze Waters or something like that? He was also erratic. I also notice that Suisham misses a lot of kicks from the left hash mark.

SnakeEyes43
10-31-2011, 11:45 PM
I'm itching to see a healthy Harrison back on the field. F*cking love that guy. I also hope Wood is good to go this week after the hammy.

As far as injuries being good for the team, McFadden being banged up was a terrific blesing. And I certainly don't mind Farrior and Ward out, both guys are great Steelers, and I respect the hell out of both of them, but I love the young talent on this team!

HUNT4SEVEN
11-01-2011, 06:45 PM
The injuries have been a blessing to us this year i just wish Worlids was healthy so we could see what he has,On a another note where is that so called intelligent Pats fan who was talking like he was really humble/concern:lol: lmao, he reminded me of that Rat fan who use to do the same thing:yesnod:,i'm glad we beat the Cheaters!!!!!:tt02::tt02: