PDA

View Full Version : Everybody Breathe.....

SteelDad
10-30-2011, 08:03 PM
First... Congrats to the Steelers and their coaching staff for an excellent gameplan and overall execution. The game looked just like what the Pats did to us many times in the past the way we were throwing the ball around. Arians called a solid game and LeBeau may have come up with one of his best coaching jobs ever. I thought Matt was going to have to play LB at the end there. LOL. Kudos to Carter for a real nice effort.

Let's keep it in perspective as we move forward to the Ravens. Although they struggled today, they won and will be tough as usual next week. Still lots to work on for us especially in the red zone but what a tremendous win for the team today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

nuclearchihuahuas
10-30-2011, 08:05 PM
Brady looked so pissed at the end I nearly fell off the couch laughing :lol::lol::lol:

OK no bad karma, they both played very well....BUT WE WERE BETTER!!! :tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

Black@Gold Forever32
10-30-2011, 08:12 PM
Lewis, Allen, Carter.......all looked solid and not overwhelmed out there today....The Steelers undermanned defense owned Brady and the Pats offense today...Can't wait to join you and Matt on the podcast tomorrow.....

Stairwayto7
10-30-2011, 08:14 PM
the only bad part of the day was the announcers

steelers4life66
10-30-2011, 08:25 PM
the only bad part of the day was the announcers

:lol: I was thinking the same thing.

HUNT4SEVEN
10-30-2011, 10:42 PM
Hey mad props to the Defense, Offense and special teams, great game plan to BA did i just say that?:eek1: I felt all along that if we came out with the short passing game we would win, the defense help Marsha Brady under 220 yards passing, special teams were very special today, and u can't say enough about the Defense and the fans they were loud all game, i wonder where that Pat fan is now?:lol:

LarryNJ
10-30-2011, 11:07 PM
Yes it was a very god win. Ben and the boys converted 3rd downs consistently ana kept Brady off the field. The first drive of both halfs were 3 and out for the defense, that was huge. Man coverage worked like a charm. Good job from Tomlin down. It all means nothing if we don't continue and win next week.

Real Deal Steel
10-31-2011, 01:51 AM
First... Congrats to the Steelers and their coaching staff for an excellent gameplan and overall execution. The game looked just like what the Pats did to us many times in the past the way we were throwing the ball around. Arians called a solid game and LeBeau may have come up with one of his best coaching jobs ever. I thought Matt was going to have to play LB at the end there. LOL. Kudos to Carter for a real nice effort.

Let's keep it in perspective as we move forward to the Ravens. Although they struggled today, they won and will be tough as usual next week. Still lots to work on for us especially in the red zone but what a tremendous win for the team today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

The answer to our red zone woes is Heath Miller. The same as it's always been. If they utilize Miller in the red zone like the Saints, Chargers and even the Jets use their TE's in the red zone, we'll be fine.