PDA

View Full Version : A Football Life

Scorp
10-26-2011, 10:09 PM
Which Former Steeler Icon/Legend would you like to see an episode on?

Lunchbucket
10-26-2011, 10:42 PM
Chuck Noll,one of the most intresting legends of the game,.......But,I don't think it would ever happen,he is a very private person.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-26-2011, 10:50 PM
Dan Rooney for the simple reason all the football that man has seen in all of his years....

MattyVfromCT
10-26-2011, 11:42 PM
Dick lebeau. The man has been in football for over 50 years. If there's one guy who's life LITERALLY is a football life it's him

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Farrior Fan
10-26-2011, 11:58 PM
Dick lebeau. The man has been in football for over 50 years. If there's one guy who's life LITERALLY is a football life it's him

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

agreed on LeBeau.. I would also like to see one on BA where he is quoted over and over again saying that he doesn't attack players on D, like in the SB when the best CB for the Pack was out and he refused because he has in IQ in the 3-4 range. I just want to see him slobbering all over himself in a beanbag at home while eating pork and beans.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-27-2011, 12:58 AM
I'd like to see one on Dan Rooney as well, I think that would be extremely interesting. Hearing all he has to say about his dad and how things have changed over the years.

I'd also like to see one on Joe Greene as well!

connecticutsteel
10-27-2011, 01:14 AM
andy russell or le beau

Dobre Shunka
10-27-2011, 04:46 AM
Chuck Noll

Blazedby92
10-27-2011, 05:17 AM
agreed on LeBeau.. I would also like to see one on BA where he is quoted over and over again saying that he doesn't attack players on D, like in the SB when the best CB for the Pack was out and he refused because he has in IQ in the 3-4 range. I just want to see him slobbering all over himself in a beanbag at home while eating pork and beans.

????????

LarryNJ
10-27-2011, 07:46 AM
LeBeau would be good but other than the Rooneys the true Pittsburgh guy would be Dick Hoak. Raised in Western Pa, played for Penn State, the Steelers, and coached just the Steelers. He was part of every playoff game in the teams history when he retired. The man was all Pittsburgh.

ejsteeler
10-27-2011, 10:03 AM
LeBeau would be good but other than the Rooneys the true Pittsburgh guy would be Dick Hoak. Raised in Western Pa, played for Penn State, the Steelers, and coached just the Steelers. He was part of ever playoff game in the teams history when he retired. The man was all Pittsburgh.

Good one. I didn't even think of him. :yellowthumb: