PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else think Kordell sucks on ESPN?

Stairwayto7
10-26-2011, 05:42 PM
Usually Im a homer, and I love Bradshaw and Hoge on TV. But In my opinion Kordell is terrible, every other word is " good "... Just cant get use to him on tv. Rod Woodson sucked on NFL Network, great player but very boring on tv.

lloydfan4life
10-26-2011, 05:48 PM
Rumor has it Kordell sucked on more than just ESPN. :OA02:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-26-2011, 05:50 PM
I've only watched him a handful of times. I don't normally watch ESPN that much anyways. Honestly when I watched him he wasn't a bad commentator/analyst, atleast IMO. I just can't get past the whole crying on the sidelines of that Tampa Bay game so long ago. Or those INT's in the playoffs...

Steelers_All_Day_43
10-26-2011, 05:54 PM
I'm mad he picked the Pats to win

Black@Gold Forever32
10-26-2011, 06:14 PM
Kordell sucks period...lol He never showed up in the big games.......97 and 01 AFC title games till **** me off.....the two special teams TD's against the Pats in the 01 AFC title game was not his fault but Kordell threw his usual multiple INT's in that game.....lol

tburg68
10-26-2011, 06:40 PM
Rumor has it Kordell sucked on more than just ESPN. :OA02:

You beat me to it. I was gonna say that it's been known for years that Kordell sucks.

Stairwayto7
10-26-2011, 06:42 PM
You beat me to it. I was gonna say that it's been known for years that Kordell sucks.

lol lol lol

Nolrog
10-26-2011, 07:47 PM
I've never heard him on ESPN, so I can't say.

LarryNJ
10-26-2011, 08:07 PM
I didn't even know he was on tv so I can't comment on it either.

Kordell sucks period...lol He never showed up in the big games.......97 and 01 AFC title games till **** me off.....the two special teams TD's against the Pats in the 01 AFC title game was not his fault but Kordell threw his usual multiple INT's in that game.....lol

But I can comment on that. Yes he did suck, and Cowher sucked for keeping him in there for so long when it was obvious that he sucked. There was alot of ducking going on those 5 or 6 years. :lol:

acero
10-26-2011, 08:26 PM
he sucks period !!!

Scorp
10-26-2011, 10:04 PM
If he was on the set reading all this i bet he would throw his ear peace in near tears.

LarryNJ
10-26-2011, 10:11 PM
Was it ok for Ward to cry but not Stewart?

BlitzburghRockCity
10-26-2011, 11:06 PM

That's the way I am too, when you look back at some of the good things that Kordell did as Slash, and even some of the good games as a QB you just can't get past all the post season blunders. People say O'donnell was a good QB and for awhile he was decent. I won't say he was good overall but he could manage the game. Every time I think of him though the first thing that pops into my head is Larry Brown.

Blazedby92
10-27-2011, 05:30 AM
I've only watched him a handful of times. I don't normally watch ESPN that much anyways. Honestly when I watched him he wasn't a bad commentator/analyst, atleast IMO. I just can't get past the whole crying on the sidelines of that Tampa Bay game so long ago. Or those INT's in the playoffs...

LOL He just can't get away from only being good as a "slash" "commentator/analyst"

Blazedby92
10-27-2011, 05:33 AM
But I can comment on that. Yes he did suck, and Cowher sucked for keeping him in there for so long when it was obvious that he sucked. There was alot of ducking going on those 5 or 6 years. :lol:

One of many Cowher screw ups

MDSteel15
10-27-2011, 11:36 AM
Just think if they could have holstered their eog's and Kordell just stayed "Slash"!!! Everyone would still be talking about nothing but highlights.... :stirpot:

Stairwayto7
10-27-2011, 11:53 AM
If Kordell would have stayed Slash he would of had one hell of a career

BlitzburghRockCity
10-27-2011, 12:13 PM
Kordell Stewart doesn't believe in his former team when it comes to playing Tom Brady (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/2330/tom-brady).

Stewart, who was known as "Slash" when he quarterbacked Pittsburgh from 1995 to 2002, said the Steelers can't beat the New England Patriots (http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/ne/new-england-patriots) on Sunday.

"The offense of New England is just too potent," Stewart said on ESPN's "First Take." "I don't think they have a chance."

Stewart's assessment comes from watching the success of Brady and the Patriots' offense. "They've exposed the Pittsburgh Steelers (http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/pit/pittsburgh-steelers) over time by spreading them out, by putting [safety Troy] Polamalu outside the box and cover someone," he said. "There's a multitude of problems on this defense when it comes to understanding how to defend the New England Patriots' offense."

Stewart said the last team to slow down the Patriots was the Dallas Cowboys (http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/dal/dallas-cowboys), but that doesn't help Pittsburgh.

"When you look at the Pittsburgh Steelers, that's not their DNA and how [Cowboys defensive coordinator] Rob Ryan ran that defense," Stewart said. "Their DNA is confuse you by putting two, three hands in the ground and maybe walk some guys around and lurk Troy Polamalu (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/4474/troy-polamalu) down to the middle of the field. That won't be the case."

FROM ESPN

BlitzburghRockCity
10-27-2011, 12:14 PM
Hey Kordell, You're not the QB anymore, we actually have a chance to beat some teams now..LOL

75Steeler
10-27-2011, 12:52 PM
Kordell sucked when he was in Pittsburgh in more ways than one!

SnakeEyes43
10-27-2011, 01:22 PM
Oookkkaaayyyy. Just saw on ESPN that he said there was "no way" the Steelers can beat the Pats. Something about their offense it too potent and our defense isn't built for their attack. I now agree with everyone else...he sucks. WTF Kordell, support your former team you pansy.

MattyVfromCT
10-27-2011, 01:26 PM
Oookkkaaayyyy. Just saw on ESPN that he said there was "no way" the Steelers can beat the Pats. Something about their offense it too potent and our defense isn't built for their attack. I now agree with everyone else...he sucks. WTF Kordell, support your former team you pansy.

Well one thing is for sure. There was NO WAY we'd ever beat them with his pick throwing *** on the team. The pats were practically begging us to come back and win the 01 afc championship game but he kept throwing his awful picks. I hope everyone in the media says we have no chance. We need that us against the world edge this week.....

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

chisteeler
10-27-2011, 02:41 PM
WTF Kordell, support your former team you pansy.

He will, it'll just be the Bears.

SnakeEyes43
10-27-2011, 04:20 PM
WTF Kordell, support your former team you pansy.

He will, it'll just be the Bears.

And Ravens...

LatrobePA
10-27-2011, 04:40 PM
Old meat face is an idiot!

Stairwayto7
10-27-2011, 04:44 PM
Old meat face is an idiot!

lol lol:plus1: