PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to the Patriots game on Sunday!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-25-2011, 02:10 PM
Just found out today! :banana: My boss bought 3 tickets from our vendor, PGHTix, and then ended up winning tickets through work yesterday :doh1: So I'm buying his tickets from him and we'll be there. It's nosebleed seats but I don't care. The wife and I will be heading up Sunday morning and most likely tailgate with Dom like usual. We'll be driving back afterwards but I'm not sure I'll be making it into work on Monday..LOL. I told my boss expect me to burn a vacation day, no matter what the outcome..LOL

So yeah.. :woot:

steelchamp204
10-25-2011, 02:12 PM
Can I hav a pos at your work please? Lol I sat nosebled a cpl years ago against the browns and they really werent that bad. Plus the good thing about sitting up high is you can see the whole play develop.

steelersbabex25
10-25-2011, 02:13 PM
What section?!

MattyVfromCT
10-25-2011, 02:17 PM
Can I hav a pos at your work please? Lol I sat nosebled a cpl years ago against the browns and they really werent that bad. Plus the good thing about sitting up high is you can see the whole play develop.

I prefer to sit higher up or further back for that reason. Had 3rd row seats field level vs dallas in 08 on the 3 yd line and its so hard to tell what's going on. Luckily all the scoring except one fg took place on my side of the field

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Rampage
10-25-2011, 02:39 PM
Carry a rape whistle.

steelchamp204
10-25-2011, 02:39 PM
I prefer to sit higher up or further back for that reason. Had 3rd row seats field level vs dallas in 08 on the 3 yd line and its so hard to tell what's going on. Luckily all the scoring except one fg took place on my side of the field

Yea for the money people pay to sit that close(dont know if you had to pay or not) it really isnt worth that kind of money. I think you can have just as much fun sitting up higher than actually down on the field almost level with the play.

LatrobePA
10-25-2011, 02:43 PM
Carry a rape whistle.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRc7N7x4RCWkKvEk5WtTCOTGQn84qNFZ bs04zCgpNjyDbKZgfVhvg

BlitzburghRockCity
10-25-2011, 02:53 PM
What section?!

Section 528 or 529 I believe, I'll get the tickets tomorrow. It's near the lower end of those sections so it's not at the very top but it's pretty high..LOL

steelersbabex25
10-25-2011, 03:00 PM
Section 528 or 529 I believe, I'll get the tickets tomorrow. It's near the lower end of those sections so it's not at the very top but it's pretty high..LOL

Oh we're on opposite side of the field then.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-25-2011, 03:55 PM
Depending on what you get there Eve, you're welcome to come to Dom's tailgate if you like. We'll most likely be there for awhile.

Stairwayto7
10-25-2011, 05:55 PM
Still trying to get a couple tix, or at least trying to talk ryan into coming down tailgating and wathcing it in a bar

steelersbabex25
10-25-2011, 05:56 PM
Depending on what you get there Eve, you're welcome to come to Dom's tailgate if you like. We'll most likely be there for awhile.

Thanks for the invite! My Dad and I kind of have a pregame tradition going on though :lol:

Stairwayto7
10-25-2011, 05:57 PM
Thanks for the invite! My Dad and I kind of have a pregame tradition going on though :lol:

Yeah coach Eve is buying me Primantis, she promised, thats what BFF are for:imho:

steelersbabex25
10-25-2011, 06:10 PM
Yeah coach Eve is buying me Primantis, she promised, thats what BFF are for:imho:

:hide:

Stairwayto7
10-25-2011, 06:16 PM
:hide:

BFF Where did u go! LOL:thinking:

airbrake 1
10-25-2011, 08:19 PM
you're only 2 sections from me ...i'll buy you a drink...maybe i'll stop at your tailgate...hopefully this years cheatriot game will be better than last years...that was a dismal day...we freaking owe brady a tough day for once

connecticutsteel
10-25-2011, 09:47 PM
you're only 2 sections from me ...i'll buy you a drink...maybe i'll stop at your tailgate...hopefully this years cheatriot game will be better than last years...that was a dismal day...we freaking owe brady a tough day for once

I THINK THIS YEAR IS THE YEAR

MattyVfromCT
10-25-2011, 10:13 PM

Tell me about it. Having to sit through that garbage then fly back home with those fans and deal with them at work back in ct. I hope wood, keisel and company beat the living **** out of the golden boy. Im still pissed about him spiking the ball at the fans in the endzone. Same with them mocking the terrible towel after the 01 and 04 afc championship games. GOD I hate that team.......

steelersbabex25
10-25-2011, 10:20 PM
If I was Mike Tomlin I would just play this video in the locker room a million times..

tyUzDagRQXE

BlitzburghRockCity
10-25-2011, 10:51 PM
I have nightmares of those games against the Patriots from last year and dating back to the Cowher years. These players should have no problem getting up for this game, and yeah if I'm the coaches I remind them of what happened last year and how they got embarrassed yet again.

Either way I'm having a great time at Heinz, lets just hope the ride home doesn't suck!

steelersbabex25
10-25-2011, 11:12 PM
Either way I'm having a great time at Heinz, lets just hope the ride home doesn't suck!

Rides home are always awesome. I know you don't live too far, but when my Dad and I are driving home, anywhere we stop is always infested with a million Steeler fans who were at the game (especially Breezewood). It gives me chills, just shows how big Steeler nation is.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-30-2011, 02:38 AM
We live far enough, 3.5 hours or so. Stopping at the turnpike rest stops on the way up and back is always a good time! Heading out at 8am in the morning! See ya there.

Steel Trap86
10-30-2011, 04:46 AM
I will be in section 144, pretty much next to the scoreboard and beer tents. So damn happy it's a 4:00 game cause we went down to the north shore to catch the end of the Leafs Pens game which was sick, and just getting back now lol :beer1: . Ben throws for 4 TD's tomorrow, Wallace has 2 Sanders gets 1 and Brown gets his first of the year!

airbrake 1
10-30-2011, 02:45 PM
Hey,Brc what time do you head into the stadium..if you are at your tailgate i'll stop by ...I' m right on the other side of Clemente bridge right now...I think I know where it is at

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk