PDA

View Full Version : Behind Enemy Lines - New England Patriots

BlitzburghRockCity
10-25-2011, 12:28 AM
http://www.steeleraddicts.com/img/topstory/behindenemylines/behindenemylinespatriots.jpg

We all know this game is going to be a tough one this week. The Steelers vs Patriots rivalry has grown into a pretty ugly affair over the years dating back to the Bill Cowher era. The Steelers fans have circled this one on our calendar's since the schedule came out.

See what the Pats fans are saying on some of their popular fan sites.

PatsFans - LINK (http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/patsfans-com-patriots-fan-forum.html)

Patriots Plant - LINK (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=16)

Patriots Official Site - LINK (http://www.patriots.com/fan-zone/messageboards.html?plckForumPage=Forum&plckForumId=Cat%3aa6f0a6e2-2aff-4d0b-834d-18fcff1f5ba8Forum%3a8707eb9e-85f1-4506-9cc5-297abe18b3ea)

NE Fans - LINK (http://www.nefans.com/)

Talk Pats - LINK (http://www.talkpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)

Black@Gold Forever32
10-25-2011, 12:30 AM
I really hate Pats fans...lol such a cocky fan base....lol

MattyVfromCT
10-25-2011, 12:36 AM
I don't need to go to any of their limpwristed, uggs wearing, wannabe bieber, crying on tv because you were drafted in the 6th round worshipper forums, I live here. I deal with their arrogance on a daily basis and the sad thing is, before the brady/belichick run, I knew ONE pat fan. Only one. Now they're everywhere like the plague of locusts. THE number one reason I hate them more than any team in sports. Fake bandwagon fairweather fans who can dish it out but god forbid they lose, they can't take it. To hell with em. Thank god the pats didn't go through with the move to hartford. The bandwagoning in ct would be a million times worse....

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Diehardsteel
10-25-2011, 12:37 AM
Reading the thread linked below. Can these pat fans be any more full of themselves?

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=62224

Black@Gold Forever32
10-25-2011, 12:40 AM
I don't need to go to any of their limpwristed, uggs wearing, wannabe bieber, crying on tv because you were drafted in the 6th round worshipper forums, I live here. I deal with their arrogance on a daily basis and the sad thing is, before the brady/belichick run, I knew ONE pat fan. Only one. Now they're everywhere like the plague of locusts. THE number one reason I hate them more than any team in sports. Fake bandwagon fairweather fans who can dish it out but god forbid they lose, they can't take it. To hell with em. Thank god the pats didn't go through with the move to hartford. The bandwagoning in ct would be a million times worse....

God Bless You for having to deal with those asshats on a daily basis....But your feeling about Pats fans is why I hate Colts fans...Most of those chumps didn't watch the NFL until 1998 when Manning was drafted....Colts fans are the most clueless NFL fans......I always get the famous line from these pukes well the Colts are my AFC team and the Bears are my NFC team since I also live only 55 miles from Chicago......Most Steelers fans only have one team and that is our Stillers.....Don't get me wrong I always try to find a rooting interest if the Steelers are not playing but I will never claim to be a fan of another team and will never have multiple teams.....

steelersbabex25
10-25-2011, 12:41 AM

Tell us how ya really feel!

Diehardsteel
10-25-2011, 12:44 AM

LMAO! Sounds like hell over there.

steelersbabex25
10-25-2011, 12:45 AM
Patriots fans are perhaps the biggest homers of the entire league. Steeler fans, we're always cautious. Even back in 09 when we were without a doubt one of the best teams in the league, we were always somewhat weary about a trap game, talking about ways that we could lose a game to a bad team, whatever. With Pats fans, I see very few of them talking about how they could lose. I have a few teams in the league that I spend a considerable amount of time checking in on their forums every week. Ravens being one, obviously, Patriots are another. Ever week it's the same story from them. They could be playing the Packers, who I think we can all agree are one of the top teams if not the top team of the league, and they would all be calling for a 50-0 victory.

MattyVfromCT
10-25-2011, 12:47 AM
Tell us how ya really feel!

Oh believe me, this is the calm, filtered, watered down version. I try to be as clean as I can but that organization and mainly it's smug, arrogant fraudulent fanbase gets me fired up. Those idiots are the reason the message boards at steelers.com went to ****, all the pats trolls that spawned out of thin air talking **** the second they won the 01 afc championship game. Then the moderators started censoring everything and banning ppl for the dumbest things. I don't like the giants at all whatsoever but super bowl xlii was BEAUTIFUL. 2007 was BRUTAL up here. To see their pain put a big smile on my face. The amount of **** they talked all season long they got what they deserved. And the funny thing is they'd try changing the subject and not want to talk about football after that game. Can dish it out but can't take it. To hell with em......

steelersbabex25
10-25-2011, 12:49 AM
This thread is a pretty good example of what I'm talking about:

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=62170

Apparently we're all delusional.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-25-2011, 12:51 AM
Patriots fans are perhaps the biggest homers of the entire league. Steeler fans, we're always cautious. Even back in 09 when we were without a doubt one of the best teams in the league, we were always somewhat weary about a trap game, talking about ways that we could lose a game to a bad team, whatever. With Pats fans, I see very few of them talking about how they could lose. I have a few teams in the league that I spend a considerable amount of time checking in on their forums every week. Ravens being one, obviously, Patriots are another. Ever week it's the same story from them. They could be playing the Packers, who I think we can all agree are one of the top teams if not the top team of the league, and they would all be calling for a 50-0 victory.

What is real funny is Brady hasn't won a Super Bowl since 2004 and has lost one.....But Belichick/Brady are still Immortal Gods who can't lose according to that fan base.....I can't stand the Pats or their fan base........I'm sick not only do I want the Pats to get smashed by the Pats but I want Brady to get hurt......I celebrated hard core when he went down for the year in the opening week of the 2008 season....Looked at my brother and said we're going to the Super Bowl when Brady went down....Call me classless and I don't care but I hate Tom Brady so much...lol

steelersbabex25
10-25-2011, 12:53 AM
What is real funny is Brady hasn't won a Super Bowl since 2004 and has lost one.....But Belichick/Brady are still Immortal Gods who can't lose according to that fan base.....I can't stand the Pats or their fan base........I'm sick not only do I want the Pats to get smashed by the Pats but I want Brady to get hurt......I celebrated hard core when he went down for the year in the opening week of the 2008 season....Looked at my brother and said we're going to the Super Bowl when Brady went down....Call me classless and I don't care but I hate Tom Brady so much...lol

Don't blame you. There are few people that I would celebrate if they went down, but there are 3 that without a doubt I could not care less about. In no particular order:

Tom Brady
Cortland Finnegan
Terrell Suggs

MattyVfromCT
10-25-2011, 12:54 AM
This thread is a pretty good example of what I'm talking about:

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=62170

Apparently we're all delusional.

They are so bad 2 of my best friends who both hate the steelers (cowboys and bengals) would rather pull for the steelers than the patriots and that's saying a lot........

steelersbabex25
10-25-2011, 12:56 AM
Can everyone for a second please take a look at this post from an obviously extremely intelligent Patriot fan:

They did. And the Steelers are worse this season defensively. Hell, they just barely survived a furious 10 point 2nd Half comeback from the mighty, mighty Jacksonville JAGs.

And they're far worse offensively. They can't throw, and they're even worse running.

I don't like talking about the Steelers and looking ahead. We've got the Bye this week, but I like the prospect of an easy home win over the Steelers. I wonder if Brady will even play the 4th quarter.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=62170&page=2 (first post on that page)

This is without a doubt the most ridiculous fanbase in the NFL. This guys obviously spent a lot of time researching our team, enough to figure out somehow that, "we can't throw." :whatever:

MattyVfromCT
10-25-2011, 12:56 AM
Don't blame you. There are few people that I would celebrate if they went down, but there are 3 that without a doubt I could not care less about. In no particular order:

Tom Brady
Cortland Finnegan
Terrell Suggs

I wouldn't just celebrate, call me classless I don't care, if brady's leg was snapped like theismann's, im looping the video set to the benny hill theme with a laugh track. After all the **** these pieces of garbage were saying when ben almost died in the motorcycle accident? Karma is a bitch. Did I mention I hate those fans? Btw, accepting donations to buy a scud missile to fire at gillette stadium lol jk

Black@Gold Forever32
10-25-2011, 12:59 AM
I wouldn't just celebrate, call me classless I don't care, if brady's leg was snapped like theismann's, im looping the video set to the benny hill theme with a laugh track. After all the **** these pieces of garbage were saying when ben almost died in the motorcycle accident? Karma is a bitch. Did I mention I hate those fans? Btw, accepting donations to buy a scud missile to fire at gillette stadium lol jk

I love this post.....I want Brady hurt and hurt some more...lol

Diehardsteel
10-25-2011, 12:59 AM
Can everyone for a second please take a look at this post from an obviously extremely intelligent Patriot fan:

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=62170&page=2 (first post on that page)

This is without a doubt the most ridiculous fanbase in the NFL. This guys obviously spent a lot of time researching our team, enough to figure out somehow that, "we can't throw." :whatever:

Man am I pumped for this weekend now. Someone show these threads to the Steelers!!

MattyVfromCT
10-25-2011, 01:00 AM

Tell me about it dude what really cracks me up is the pats/brady/belichick are the best team/qb/hc of all time yet they've been on the **** end of more epic upsets than any dynasty in nfl history. 5 playoff losses when they were favored, broncos in 05, colts in 06, giants in 07, ravens in 09, and jets last year. And the last 3 they were infinitely better than all those teams and favored by double digits. Yeah, they're the "best of all time" alright.......

Black@Gold Forever32
10-25-2011, 01:00 AM

easy home win...He thinks the game is being played in New England?....lol Yea Ben can't pass and that Mike Wallace is a bum....lol Ben is only 5th in the league in passing yards...lol

MattyVfromCT
10-25-2011, 01:09 AM
These idiots claim to be the most loyal fanbase in the nfl yet I recall them being in danger of being relocated to st louis and being renamed the stallions because of poor attendance in the late 80s/early 90s until bob kraft stepped in and bought the team. This is also a franchise that had 17 consecutive blacked out home games from 88-90. This is a market that saw 2 nfl teams relocate because of poor fan support, the boston yanks who became the baltimore colts and the boston redskins who got out of there as well. I gotta be in work at 630 and I can't sleep cuz im so fired up reading the arrogance on their boards......

--- Added 10/25/2011 at 12:09 AM ---

i want the line to grow even bigger in their favor and the entire planet to pick them to win. we always play better as an underdog

Diehardsteel
10-25-2011, 01:14 AM

I read some more posts from that genius and my god, I wish to meet with this gentleman in real life. And I thought ravens fans were bad. :nono:

11th post in the thread linked below.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=62170&page=3

steelersbabex25
10-25-2011, 01:19 AM
These fans crack me up with every bit of ridiculous and useless fluff that they spew and that somehow flies from their little fingers and on to the screen of their computers, and then they think it's ok to press the enter button and put it on the internet for all the world to see. You wanna know why everyone hates you, Patriots fans? It's not because the Patriots and Tom Brady are God's gift to the universe, it's because NONE OF YOU ARE ACTUALLY PATRIOT FANS.

MattyVfromCT
10-25-2011, 01:28 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_52ny8EM4Cxo/TN1TnJVa4pI/AAAAAAAAADI/5UZ7jJAzQkg/s1600/brady-vs-woodley.jpg

http://steelerstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Cheaties.jpg

--- Added 10/25/2011 at 12:28 AM ---

These fans crack me up with every bit of ridiculous fluff that somehow flies from their little fingers and on to the screen of their computers, and then they think it's ok to press the enter button and put it on the internet for all the world to see. You wanna know why everyone hates you, Patriots fans? It's not because the Patriots and Tom Brady are God's gift to the universe, it's because NONE OF YOU ARE ACTUALLY PATRIOT FANS.

in boston and the surrounding new england region, every team is 2nd page news to the boston red sox.........UNLESS THEY ARE WINNING. that isnt trash talk, that's a fact. i mean as much as i hate the red sox, i'll respect these idiots as red sox fans because no matter what, they still support the team and go to the games. they went 86 years without a championship and never once had any issues with a possible move or a ridiculous number of games blacked out because of poor fan support. it's a baseball market. it's not a true football market like pittsburgh, green bay, chicago, dallas, minnesota, etc, etc. i went to the game last year and there were a bunch of pat fans on my flight back and at the airport before heading back there was a pats fan on the phone with someone marveling at how crazy pittsburgh and western pa in general is for the steelers, black and gold everywhere, never seen anything like it. after he hung up i go thats because this is a REAL football town, not a baseball town masquerading as a football town because the team is doing well........

steelersbabex25
10-25-2011, 01:31 AM
In the process of posting something on the dumbest thread in the history of all football forums. Will post when I'm done.

connecticutsteel
10-25-2011, 01:32 AM
I'm not a violent person but pats fans make me violent i too have to deal with them daily .It's worse than you can imagine

Diehardsteel
10-25-2011, 01:36 AM
I'm not a violent person but pats fans make me violent i too have to deal with them daily .It's worse than you can imagine

I've become near furious just reading some of these ridiculous posts on their forums. Such arrogance it's amazing.

MattyVfromCT
10-25-2011, 01:53 AM

I feel your pain brother. All I gotta say is thank god the hartford move fell through. It would be so much worse

steelersbabex25
10-25-2011, 01:54 AM
My post:

I don't usually make an account on an opponents fan page just to come on and post one thing, mainly because I believe that football is like politics/religion, you can try to convince the other side that your POV is the right one, but nobody will every change their views. However I had to make an exception for you guys just because some of the things I've read on this particular thread are some of the most ridiculous and idiotic things that I've ever seen coming from a fanbase ever. And that's a pretty tall order. I didn't think you guys could beat out the Ravens fans, but you've proven me wrong. Congratulations.

On to my main point, I hate to burst your little Patriot bubbles, but I'm pretty sure you guys are the ones that are delusional. I think whoever started this thread/all you guys that have commented on it, were so eager to jump on the back of Steeler fans and say that we're so crazy because we actually think we have a chance to beat the almighty Patriots and Tom Brady who are obviously gifts from God himself, that you didn't actually bother to actually see if any Steeler fans were calling this win a definite one for the home team. Unless you visited the biggest Steeler homer site on Earth (and I'm not even sure there is one, us Steeler fans tend to be pretty reasonable) you would see that nobody is saying that the Steelers are going to definitely win this game. Something that I can't say is true for pretty much every Patriot site that I've visited.

What's crazy to me, is that you all are sitting here scratching your heads as to why the Steelers and their fans think that they could possibly even have a chance at giving the god-sent Patriots a run for their money in this game. I'm not sure if you guys know really who you're playing in this game, but yeah, it's the Pittsburgh Steelers. You're not playing the Rams on Sunday. The confidence of the entire Patriots fanbase is actually somewhat comical to me. No, I take that back. It's EXTREMELY comical to me. With every post that I read where Patriots fans are saying that the Steelers don't have a chance, the more your fanbase loses credibility. Not that that's saying too much. You're fanbase didn't have much credibility to begin with.

Yeah, the Patriots and Tom Brady have owned the Steelers for the past couple years. Which leads me to my next question; have any of you paid attention to anything going on in the NFL this year outside of what's going on with your own team? Ben Roethlisberger has owned the Ravens since he's taken over the Steelers in 04. Do any of you know what happened in the first game of the season for the Steelers? No takers? Yeah, the Steelers got absolutely smashed. Which I guess kind of makes the fact that the Patriots have owned the Steelers in the past few years somewhat of a moot point, doesn't it? Cause unless you're living in the past, which I suspect most of you are, it doesn't really matter what happened 3 years ago, or 2 years ago, or last year. Cause last year, if I told you the Bills would come back and hand you your only loss of the season thus far, you'd probably laugh in my face, wouldn't you?

All I'm saying, is that maybe you should do a little research and stop with the homer crap before you get so overconfident that the Patriots will crush one of the top teams in the league. If you don't, your brain might explode after you realize that the Patriots aren't going to win every game that they play in.

I realize some of this probably doesn't make sense, I just let my fingers do the flying.

Like I said in this, it won't change their views. They'll all probably just find a way to make fun of me for it, but I can only let so much idiocracy go unnoticed.

MattyVfromCT
10-25-2011, 01:56 AM
I've become near furious just reading some of these ridiculous posts on their forums. Such arrogance it's amazing.

I always try to convince myself that I should hate the rats or cowgirls more but I can't. The arrogance of new england fans is by far the worst in all of sports. And the hypocrisy of it all is what really gets me. All those years of boston sports falling short and being the underdog all u ever heard from them is how arrogant fans of the successful teams like the yankees are. And then they have a decade of dominance winning titles in every sport and what do they act like? YANKEE FANS. They have become the very thing they hate the most.......

MattyVfromCT
10-25-2011, 02:01 AM
My post:

I realize some of this probably doesn't make sense, I just let my fingers do the flying.

Like I said in this, it won't change their views. They'll all probably just find a way to make fun of me for it, but I can only let so much idiocracy go unnoticed.

There's no use trying to have an intelligent conversation with pat fans. They're m*******s. M*******s lack any form of intelligence. Just trash em back and hope we win so we can really shove it down their throats. GOD I hate everything about that organization, the owner, the front office, the coaches, the players, the stadium, uniforms, logo, food and beverage vendors, merch salesmen, janitors, waterboy, cheerleaders and most of all the fans.......

steelersbabex25
10-25-2011, 02:03 AM
There's no use trying to have an intelligent conversation with pat fans. They're m*******s. M*******s lack any form of intelligence. Just trash em back and hope we win so we can really shove it down their throats. GOD I hate everything about that organization, the owner, the front office, the coaches, the players, the stadium, uniforms, logo, food and beverage vendors, merch salesmen, janitors, waterboy, cheerleaders and most of all the fans.......

I realize this. I don't expect any Patriots fan to suddenly see the light on this one. Just one of those things that I needed to get off my chest at 2:00 on a Tuesday morning.

MattyVfromCT
10-25-2011, 02:07 AM
I realize this. I don't expect any Patriots fan to suddenly see the light on this one. Just one of those things that I needed to get off my chest at 2:00 on a Tuesday morning.

Trust me despite my hatred I decided to be classy on an nfl chat room after they won the 03 afc championship game and congratulate the pat fans on there, first response wasn't even a thank you, I was asked who my team was and when I told them all they did was talk **** as well as talking about going to colts, steelers and titans sites to gloat on the message boards. After that I was done. I will never show any respect for those *******s. Try and be nice and deal with that? To hell with em......

Diehardsteel
10-25-2011, 02:09 AM
My post:

A wonderful read and what most Steeler fans are thinking reading some of those posts on that forum. Although I'm not sure how effective its going to be. I think pat fans have a "goes through one ear and out the other" type of issue. I didn't say some pat fans because after some time reading through those threads I saw maybe one decent post. Only for other pat fans to almost get that poster to trash the Steelers. LMAO. MattyV said it best, they're m*******s.

steelersbabex25
10-25-2011, 02:10 AM
M*******s :rofl:

connecticutsteel
10-25-2011, 02:27 AM
They talk about Welker being better than Wallace cause he has more catches but wallace's average is over 5 yds better . and to say that he is the only talented reciever we have is rediculous ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i makes me mad and im an explosives/demolition engineer
and don'y get me staated abot that stupid ****ing accent caar to the baar dowctor

i have to go to sleep before i explode

JensK
10-25-2011, 02:58 AM
Well, we can bash the Patriots fans all we want, but they have all the right in the world to be cocky. They have absolutely dominated us the last decade and even though I really try not to, I see no reason for this trend to end next Sunday. I remember being very positive about the game last year, where Patriots looked worse than they do right now and Steelers looked better than they do right now, and look how that turned out. Let them run their mouth though... It'll just hurt so much more should we win. Just as happened with us against Ravens in week 1 :P

steelers4life66
10-25-2011, 06:03 AM
Jesus, one thinks the pats are playing at home and the others thinks its at three rivers.:lol:

--- Added 10/25/2011 at 04:49 AM ---

easy home win...He thinks the game is being played in New England?....lol Yea Ben can't pass and that Mike Wallace is a bum....lol Ben is only 5th in the league in passing yards...lol
Then his buddy corrects him by saying, no the games at three rivers.:lol:

--- Added 10/25/2011 at 05:03 AM ---

My post:

Quote:
I don't usually make an account on an opponents fan page just to come on and post one thing, mainly because I believe that football is like politics/religion, you can try to convince the other side that your POV is the right one, but nobody will every change their views. However I had to make an exception for you guys just because some of the things I've read on this particular thread are some of the most ridiculous and idiotic things that I've ever seen coming from a fanbase ever. And that's a pretty tall order. I didn't think you guys could beat out the Ravens fans, but you've proven me wrong. Congratulations.

Actually the entire post made a lot sense and was spot on. Nice read..... You go girl!!:yesnod:

MattyVfromCT
10-25-2011, 06:40 AM
Gotta love "loyal" fans that don't even know where their game is being played and the three rivers correction had me rolling. Its been 11 years since we played there lol. Idiots......

BlitzburghRockCity
10-25-2011, 08:18 AM
I thought that this was an away game for the Pats.
Nope. Just the alternate home stadium. Gillette at the Confluence.

Are you ****in kidding me? Seriously? A home game for the Patriots?????? Heinz Field will never be a home game for any visiting team!

GAWD I hate the CHEATRIOTS!!

RIVERS OF STEEL
10-25-2011, 08:43 AM
There fans are the real deal. They suck just as much as the Ravings fans too. It's a damn shame one of my buds is a Cheatriots fan. The nice thing tho is that you ain't gonna find no whining hiding under the desk fans (phoenix) in NE. Want to talk smack to them then get your game on. Me, f them, got better things to do. They will be a worthy opponent who, by the way, almost always kicks our ***. Wish we could Pwn them.

By the way it was almost a year b4 my friend and I talked after those frs lost the SB to NY. Wow, that felt sooo goood. Just like last nights rat turds loss.

MattyVfromCT
10-25-2011, 10:32 AM
Are you ****in kidding me? Seriously? A home game for the Patriots?????? Heinz Field will never be a home game for any visiting team!

You at least have the option of leaving their boards to ignore their nonsense. I feel like the delta snipers in black hawk down. Surrounded by swarms of these idiots.......

MattyVfromCT
10-25-2011, 10:38 AM
There fans are the real deal. They suck just as much as the Ravings fans too. It's a damn shame one of my buds is a Cheatriots fan. The nice thing tho is that you ain't gonna find no whining hiding under the desk fans (phoenix) in NE. Want to talk smack to them then get your game on. Me, f them, got better things to do. They will be a worthy opponent who, by the way, almost always kicks our ***. Wish we could Pwn them.

By the way it was almost a year b4 my friend and I talked after those frs lost the SB to NY. Wow, that felt sooo goood. Just like last nights rat turds loss.

NOW they are. When they aren't doing so well they're like jimmy hoffa, nowhere to be found. I **** you not, in the early 2000's I worked with this guy, he never said a word about the patriots, never said a word about football in general and never wore any pats stuff. Anyways, after the 01 afc championship this clown starts running his mouth about how they "beat our ***, how we suck, how they're going to win the super bowl, how we suck, how great they are, how we suck" and im like where the hell were u BEFORE the game? Not to mention bringing up how he never mentioned the pats ever and I got the usual response I get from the frauds I run into all the time "oh, I ALWAYS liked the patriots" yet didn't know who john hannah is. GOD I hate that franchise and their arrogant fans......

Shecky
10-25-2011, 11:17 AM

You're pathetic.
Post less.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-25-2011, 11:33 AM
You at least have the option of leaving their boards to ignore their nonsense. I feel like the delta snipers in black hawk down. Surrounded by swarms of these idiots.......

Being stuck in that nonsense day after day would drive me to drink myself into oblivion, lol . Patriot fans and Boston fans in general are such asshats, everything revolves around them and how great their team is...and even when their team sucks, they are still the best in some twisted manner.

Big T
10-25-2011, 11:45 AM
You're pathetic.
Post less.

Get your popcorn ready folks

LatrobePA
10-25-2011, 11:49 AM
Last year I spent a week in Maine and loved every second of it, except the endless Pats bumper stickers and their annoying *** accents I was ready to stab my eardrums out with a pencil!

FU Pats and your fanbase!!

steelersbabex25
10-25-2011, 12:04 PM

Especially for a Cheatriots game :rofl: They're actually crazy I think. Heinz Field is gonna be rocking on Sunday.

steelersbabex25
10-25-2011, 12:05 PM
Get your popcorn ready folks

:popcorn:

MattyVfromCT
10-25-2011, 12:16 PM
You're pathetic.
Post less.

I'll post as much as I want to troll. U wanna do something about it?

Steelersfan
10-25-2011, 12:20 PM
Last year I spent a week in Maine and loved every second of it, except the endless Pats bumper stickers and their annoying *** accents I was ready to stab my eardrums out with a pencil!

FU Pats and your fanbase!!

I agree with the Pats crap but watch it with the accent talk buddy!........lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

MattyVfromCT
10-25-2011, 12:23 PM
Being stuck in that nonsense day after day would drive me to drink myself into oblivion, lol . Patriot fans and Boston fans in general are such asshats, everything revolves around them and how great their team is...and even when their team sucks, they are still the best in some twisted manner.

Its awful. Like I said, I wont show any sympathy if the golden boy or anyone gets seriously injured after all the **** new england fans were saying about ben's motorcyle accident. They don't call em m*******s for nothing......

BlitzburghRockCity
10-25-2011, 02:57 PM
Especially for a Cheatriots game :rofl: They're actually crazy I think. Heinz Field is gonna be rocking on Sunday.

Oh no doubt, we're only at Tuesday right now...by gametime Pittsburgh will be in a frenzy!

My boss's wife is a Pats and Saints fan, so they are going to cheer for New England. I told them to be careful, I'm not responsible for what happens to them.

steelersbabex25
10-25-2011, 02:59 PM
Oh no doubt, we're only at Tuesday right now...by gametime Pittsburgh will be in a frenzy!

My boss's wife is a Pats and Saints fan, so they are going to cheer for New England. I told them to be careful, I'm not responsible for what happens to them.

Tell them they better watch out for me, I'll put their lights out :flex: :lol:

RIVERS OF STEEL
10-25-2011, 06:34 PM
Shecky who?

airbrake 1
10-25-2011, 08:25 PM
i was walking back into town after a bootsy collins show at stage AE during the summer needless to say i was pretty buzzed...it was the same night that the pirates beat the red sox...on the clemente bridge there were some red sox fans running their mouth saying we will see who makes the playoffs and other assorted barbs...i couldn't bite my tongue any longer...i thought me and this punk were going to come to blows when i informed him that the patriots only won their championships by cheating and robert kraft should melt down those lombardi trophies for flatware because that all their worth because of their cheating, the red sox sucked for 80 years until the money wars in baseball ensued and they were able to buy a few championships, and that the NHL felt sorry for one of the original 6 teams that hadn't won a championship in 40 years and thew them a bone...needless to say the ******* red sox didn't make the playoffs even with their bloated payroll

MattyVfromCT
10-25-2011, 08:31 PM
i was walking back into town after a bootsy collins show at stage AE during the summer needless to say i was pretty buzzed...it was the same night that the pirates beat the red sox...on the clemente bridge there were some red sox fans running their mouth saying we will see who makes the playoffs and other assorted barbs...i couldn't bite my tongue any longer...i thought me and this punk were going to come to blows when i informed him that the patriots only won their championships by cheating and robert kraft should melt down those lombardi trophies for flatware because that all their worth because of their cheating, the red sox sucked for 80 years until the money wars in baseball ensued and they were able to buy a few championships, and that the NHL felt sorry for one of the original 6 teams that hadn't won a championship in 40 years and thew them a bone...needless to say the ******* red sox didn't make the playoffs even with their bloated payroll

Lol yeah the ridiculously overhyped red sox that their own tv network's (nesn) website had an article saying the 2011 red sox will challenge the 1927 yankees as the greatest team of all time. No joke. I **** you not. I saw that and thought it was hilarious before the season started and after missing the playoffs it made it so much funnier. I love that they have completely fallen apart. Spoiled bostonians, the manager and gm to bring them the only championships they've ever seen in their lives are gone now lol

connecticutsteel
10-25-2011, 08:44 PM
Lol yeah the ridiculously overhyped red sox that their own tv network's (nesn) website had an article saying the 2011 red sox will challenge the 1927 yankees as the greatest team of all time. No joke. I **** you not. I saw that and thought it was hilarious before the season started and after missing the playoffs it made it so much funnier. I love that they have completely fallen apart. Spoiled bostonians, the manager and gm to bring them the only championships they've ever seen in their lives are gone now lol

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using TapatalkTypical comparing any red sox team to murderers row is like saying Joe flacco will win a super bowl

SnakeEyes43
10-26-2011, 08:30 AM
That poor SteelerFan87 guy is getting ripped a new one! I don't see a point of posting on anothers teams fan site.

And man alive, they are one cocky a** fanbase, holy cow.

MattyVfromCT
10-26-2011, 10:14 AM
That poor SteelerFan87 guy is getting ripped a new one! I don't see a point of posting on anothers teams fan site.

On which site? Im at work so I'll check later. Looks like i'll have to join up to back this dude up. And I wont be nice either.......

steelersbabex25
10-26-2011, 10:26 AM
On which site? Im at work so I'll check later. Looks like i'll have to join up to back this dude up. And I wont be nice either.......

Trust me, I tried :lol:

Shecky
10-26-2011, 10:32 AM
There are dumb and all-too-confident fans in every city. It's annoying but if it's at least justifiable, I can deal with it. Pats and Steelers fans can run their mouths a bit because over the past decade, their teams have earned it. Raiders fans (for example) have no business being overconfident but they'll do it anyway.
In any event, should be a terrific game on Sunday. I think the Steelers are ready going in, especially Roethlisberger.
And FWIW, Terry Francona was a totally average manager who was handed a a top 3 payroll along with Pedro, Schilling, Manny, Ortiz, Damon, etc..... He lost more than his share of games for the Red Sox with his brain-dead decisions. A great guy but Dan Duquette had more to do with the RS first championship than Epstein or Francona.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-26-2011, 07:06 PM
I was just listening to Sirius NFL Radio on the way home from my kids soccer practice and this Steeler fan was talking about how there is no way our team can beat the Patriots. No way that Ben can play to the level of scoring enough points to win. No way that the Steelers defense can hold up against Belichick.

Tim and Pat were calling him out saying he's not a Steeler fan, he should have his invitation to the Steelers party revoked and all this and that, LOL.

The dude proclaimed he was a realist when it comes to this game. If a realist is some person that says "there's no way we can win" then take away my realist card because that's just crap. You can be a realist but still find positives on how your team can win, especially when it's the Steelers. I don't care what's happened before, there's hope to win because there's always hope. It's not a done deal, we just pack it in and give up before we start. Is it going to be easy, hell no. Is there a good chance we lose, sure. I'm tired of some fans saying there's no hope (not talking about here on SA, just generally speaking). Everyone that posts here has a pretty level head, we know where our team stands against New England but we also never give up. If you're a Steeler fan there's always hope. Most of us on this board would agree with that. Sometimes though I swear, people give up too easy. It's not like our team has no talent or we are 1-6 on the season. This Patriots stigma is some freekin annoying it's not even funny. There's no other team in the league that does this to Steelers fan but the Patriots. Yes we've lost to them many times before, I get it, but don't mail it in before it starts.

If we go out there and get our asses kicked, sure I'll be pissed off just like everyone else. If we go out and win though I'll be able to say, like most of you, that I had faith that it could happen.

Rant off...

steelersbabex25'smom
10-26-2011, 07:41 PM
Is that how I brought you up?

steelersbabex25
10-26-2011, 07:43 PM
:hide:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-26-2011, 07:58 PM
I feel better that I ranted there, whew! Every Steeler fan has the right to their own opinion on this game or anything else. I'm not going to try and tell people what to do, that's not my style. I just want everyone to have faith that this game is winnable. Those Pats fans think they are gods and it's time they were brought back down to earth.

steelersbabex25'smom
10-26-2011, 08:04 PM
If I knew how to use those emoticon things, I would definitely use a really good one now.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-26-2011, 08:05 PM
You have to believe......I have a good feeling about Sunday I really do.....

steelersbabex25
10-26-2011, 08:08 PM
If I knew how to use those emoticon things, I would definitely use a really good one now.

:spank: :dunno:

:whatu:

steelersbabex25
10-26-2011, 08:09 PM
You have to believe......I have a good feeling about Sunday I really do.....

That's what I've been saying since the end of the Cards game.

steelersbabex25'smom
10-26-2011, 08:17 PM
Never heard you say that once.

steelersbabex25
10-26-2011, 08:24 PM
Mom if this is the only reason you're on here I'm about to walk over there and delete your account.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-26-2011, 08:28 PM
That's what I've been saying since the end of the Cards game.

I know you have...you're 6-0 when seeing the Steelers at Heinz...so knowing you will be in the house on Sunday makes me feel better....But for real I don't know I just have a different feeling about this game.....I don't expect the Steelers D to stop Brady....But I don't think the Pats D will stop Ben and our offense either...

Steelers 34

Pats 30

steelersbabex25
10-26-2011, 08:31 PM
I know you have...you're 6-0 when seeing the Steelers at Heinz...so knowing you will be in the house on Sunday makes me feel better....But for real I don't know I just have a different feeling about this game.....I don't expect the Steelers D to stop Brady....But I don't think the Pats D will stop Ben and our offense either...

Steelers 34

Pats 30

Atleast someone acknowledges that I'm a good luck charm :lol:

Yeah, I have the same weird feeling. Didn't feel good for the Ravens game, didn't feel good for the Texans game, but for some reason I just feel good about this. Their streak has to come to an end sometime.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-26-2011, 08:35 PM
Atleast someone acknowledges that I'm a good luck charm :lol:

Yeah, I have the same weird feeling. Didn't feel good for the Ravens game, didn't feel good for the Texans game, but for some reason I just feel good about this. Their streak has to come to an end sometime.

I love Ward but I hope he misses this game....The passing offense really came together vs the Cards especially after he left the game....Brown had 7 catches and 100+ yards and Sanders had a TD......Another point I was to make if Jerod Mayo misses the game vs the Pats there isn't a LB on their roster after him that can't cover Heath Miller.....So Heath could be huge in this game......

MattyVfromCT
10-26-2011, 08:47 PM
I feel better that I ranted there, whew! Every Steeler fan has the right to their own opinion on this game or anything else. I'm not going to try and tell people what to do, that's not my style. I just want everyone to have faith that this game is winnable. Those Pats fans think they are gods and it's time they were brought back down to earth.

Couldn't agree more. Nervous as hell because of their success against us but im nervous for every steeler game lol. I just hate to lose as we all do. 2 things in this life are certain. Anybody can beat anyone on any given Sunday and everything ends.

All I keep hearing about is how they own us (and they have) and how they haven't lost after a bye week in 8 years or whatever it is.
Well, the brady/belichick pats didn't lose a playoff game.....until they lost to the broncos in 05. They didn't lose an afc championship game.....until they lost to the colts in 06. They didn't lose a super bowl......until they lost to the giants in 07. They didn't lose a playoff game at home.......until they lost to the rats in 09. They didn't lose to the bills in 16 consecutive games.....until this year. They didn't lose in 21 consecutive games.....until we beat them in 04. Flacco never beat ben...until week 1. I could ramble on but I think you get my point and then some.

ALL streaks come to an end. And despite being nervous im very confident about this game. I feel like they will definitely put up their points but their defense wont be able to contain our passing attack. I really want to see ben spread the ball around and involve everyone like he did last week. And we can't afford turnovers. If we don't turn the ball over and capitalize in the redzone with 7 instead of 3 there is no doubt in my mind we win the game even with brady putting up points. I don't know, the closer we get to Sunday the better I feel. Plus we are underdogs and im sure almost every analyst will pick new england. We play much better as an underdog

RIVERS OF STEEL
10-26-2011, 09:21 PM
I was just listening to Sirius NFL Radio on the way home from my kids soccer practice and this Steeler fan was talking about how there is no way our team can beat the Patriots. No way that Ben can play to the level of scoring enough points to win. No way that the Steelers defense can hold up against Belichick.

Tim and Pat were calling him out saying he's not a Steeler fan, he should have his invitation to the Steelers party revoked and all this and that, LOL.

The dude proclaimed he was a realist when it comes to this game. If a realist is some person that says "there's no way we can win" then take away my realist card because that's just crap. You can be a realist but still find positives on how your team can win, especially when it's the Steelers. I don't care what's happened before, there's hope to win because there's always hope. It's not a done deal, we just pack it in and give up before we start. Is it going to be easy, hell no. Is there a good chance we lose, sure. I'm tired of some fans saying there's no hope (not talking about here on SA, just generally speaking). Everyone that posts here has a pretty level head, we know where our team stands against New England but we also never give up. If you're a Steeler fan there's always hope. Most of us on this board would agree with that. Sometimes though I swear, people give up too easy. It's not like our team has no talent or we are 1-6 on the season. This Patriots stigma is some freekin annoying it's not even funny. There's no other team in the league that does this to Steelers fan but the Patriots. Yes we've lost to them many times before, I get it, but don't mail it in before it starts.

If we go out there and get our asses kicked, sure I'll be pissed off just like everyone else. If we go out and win though I'll be able to say, like most of you, that I had faith that it could happen.

Rant off...

Anything is possible anytime. Anyone watch the rat turds the other night playing j ville. Scuze me. Pay attention folks.

connecticutsteel
10-27-2011, 12:46 AM
For whatever reason i read belichick's press conference on there web site and the coach and Brady both are really complimentary of the Steelers particularly Wallace ,Ben Young money and the defense. Saying that we are a top team year after year and they are glad they aren't in our division.bRADY WAS OVERLY COMPLIMENTARY TOWARDS POLAMALU AND THE LINE BACKERS. maybe their retaaadid (boston accent) should take apage out of there QB's book and calm down:banging::willybs:

MattyVfromCT
10-27-2011, 06:59 AM
For whatever reason i read belichick's press conference on there web site and the coach and Brady both are really complimentary of the Steelers particularly Wallace ,Ben Young money and the defense. Saying that we are a top team year after year and they are glad they aren't in our division.bRADY WAS OVERLY COMPLIMENTARY TOWARDS POLAMALU AND THE LINE BACKERS. maybe their retaaadid (boston accent) should take apage out of there QB's book and calm down:banging::willybs:

What they say to the media and behind closed doors is completely different. Nfl network interviewed a boston writer who said before the season started, an unnamed pats veteran on the offense said brady said to him "against the I got it" and supposedly there was shots taken at lebeau as well. Arrogant twat. God I hope we KO that homo.....

Shecky
10-27-2011, 12:01 PM
"against the I got it"
WTF does that even mean?

More importantly, how do you, me or anyone "know" what's said behind closed doors?
Just keep rooting for another shredded knee.
It's what you do best.

LatrobePA
10-27-2011, 12:05 PM
Here's what Brady and coach say behind closed doors:

" come on Tom you were on top last time "

MattyVfromCT
10-27-2011, 12:13 PM
"against the I got it"
WTF does that even mean?

More importantly, how do you, me or anyone "know" what's said behind closed doors?
Just keep rooting for another shredded knee.
It's what you do best.

It's called a typo from my touchscreen idiot. Can u not see that im posting from my phone? Against THEM I got it is what I meant to post excuse me that my touchscreen and spellcheck aren't perfect ya nitpicking broad. And how does anyone know? If your dumb *** paid attention, a boston writer interviewed on nfl network said an offensive vet on the pats told him before the season even started that brady said to his team "don't worry, against the steelers I got this win". U mean to tell me the boston media is going to make things up to feed the opposition? I think not. Keep swinging off my nutsack crying about how often and what I post about. Its what you do best.......

steelersbabex25
10-27-2011, 12:50 PM
Tom Brady is not one to blow up the media, so of course he's gonna give the Steelers ample compliments before the game. But to say he goes into the locker room and says the same thing is just dumb. You think to get his team hyped up about the game he goes back into the locker room and says, "guys, the Steelers are really good. I'm not so sure about this game." :thinking: After that interview I bet you he goes to the rest of his teammates and tells him that he's going to win this game.

xBlitzBurghx
10-27-2011, 02:55 PM
Let's all get along here. Once Woodley lays hands on Brady.... He won't be the same

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Shecky
10-27-2011, 04:50 PM
Apparently I am:
an Idiot.
a Nitpicking broad (paying homage to Sinatra, no doubt).
a Dumb ***
and by all indications, I swing off his nutsack.

A tough guy from the mean streets of Connecticut.

MattyVfromCT
10-27-2011, 06:05 PM
Apparently I am:
an Idiot.
a Dumb ***

a troll who has 3 of his 4 posts on this site dedicated to me. obsessed much? remember, you started with me, not the other way around. don't like what i have to say back then you're free to go rejoin your patriots cuddle buddies on tombradycirclejerk.com.........

steelersbabex25
10-27-2011, 06:13 PM
:popcorn2:

SteelerFan87
10-28-2011, 01:07 AM

What, oh you mean TommyWD40? Nah, he's just a troll, and I gave as good as I got. Better, actually, since his only move was to go "this is what you really posted, but I'm going to pretend you posted this and insult you for it" which obviously makes no sense. But he's been like that for as long as I've been there.

Actually, that place is usually pretty fun. Aside from Steelers week when everyone's emotions get all stirred up and the few actual trolls on the site exploit the situation to lead others into being more argumentative. The fact is all fanbases and all forums have their share of *******s. Actually PatriotsPlanet is probably the most positive and flattering representation of Pats fans I've ever seen. There are alot of good people there. More so than most of the ones I've actually met, and much more so than the Pats trolls I've seen on other NFL sites.

Shecky
10-28-2011, 10:09 AM
Changed my mind about you; anyone who uses the word "broad" to describe another person is okey-dokey in my book.
Bet you get a ton of trim with that Rat Pack vernacular.

LatrobePA
10-28-2011, 10:41 AM
Changed my mind about you; anyone who uses the word "broad" to describe another person is okey-dokey in my book.
Bet you get a ton of trim with that Rat Pack vernacular.

Please explain "trim".... LOL

steelersbabex25
10-28-2011, 11:22 AM
What, oh you mean TommyWD40? Nah, he's just a troll, and I gave as good as I got. Better, actually, since his only move was to go "this is what you really posted, but I'm going to pretend you posted this and insult you for it" which obviously makes no sense. But he's been like that for as long as I've been there.

Actually, that place is usually pretty fun. Aside from Steelers week when everyone's emotions get all stirred up and the few actual trolls on the site exploit the situation to lead others into being more argumentative. The fact is all fanbases and all forums have their share of *******s. Actually PatriotsPlanet is probably the most positive and flattering representation of Pats fans I've ever seen. There are alot of good people there. More so than most of the ones I've actually met, and much more so than the Pats trolls I've seen on other NFL sites.

You're on this forum too? :thud: :wtf: Where have you been? :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-28-2011, 11:27 AM
Ah yes, Patriots Week..it brings out the best or worst in all of us.

Just win this game damnit, for the love of God, just get this win and keep this roll going.

@steelersbabex25
There is no doubt that Brady gets fired up for these games. He'll stay low key the week before but when it's game time he's as feisty as anybody else. Seeing him shoot his mouth off after the game last year and point to the crowd after they one still pisses me off.

SteelerFan87
10-28-2011, 11:55 AM
You're on this forum too? :thud: :wtf: Where have you been? :lol:

For a long time this site would automatically log me out every few minutes, which got really annoying. lol Add a brief period where the forums didn't seem very active, and I ended up taking an unplanned break that turned out to be longer than I expected since I forgot my password. :lol:

MattyVfromCT
10-28-2011, 12:20 PM
Ah yes, Patriots Week..it brings out the best or worst in all of us.

Just win this game damnit, for the love of God, just get this win and keep this roll going.
There is no doubt that Brady gets fired up for these games. He'll stay low key the week before but when it's game time he's as feisty as anybody else. Seeing him shoot his mouth off after the game last year and point to the crowd after they one still pisses me off.

That's what annoys me more than anything about them always beating us. It's their players, who the media label as "classy", taunting the fans. brady with the spike at the fans and running his mouth last year, corey dillon doing the same thing in the 04 afccg, and their players taunting the fans mocking the terrible towel after both of those afc championship game losses. Such an arrogant team but since they're the media darlings, they never get called out for it......

connecticutsteel
10-28-2011, 12:56 PM
Apparently I am:
an Idiot.
a Dumb ***

That's right i'm a tough guy with real muscles not internet muscles you piece of patriots fan **** boston fag I'll meet you any time any place pal don't get it twisted now go away

steelersbabex25
10-28-2011, 01:02 PM
Keep it clean guys..

MattyVfromCT
10-28-2011, 04:12 PM
That's right i'm a tough guy with real muscles not internet muscles you piece of patriots fan **** boston fag I'll meet you any time any place pal don't get it twisted now go away

he was talking to me dude lol. don't let trolls get to you. just toy with em

RIVERS OF STEEL
10-28-2011, 10:55 PM
Nice to see the best of Mass drop by for a friendly little chat. lol

Your state MA. Our state PA. There is a message hidden in that.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-29-2011, 11:36 AM
That's what annoys me more than anything about them always beating us. It's their players, who the media label as "classy", taunting the fans. brady with the spike at the fans and running his mouth last year, corey dillon doing the same thing in the 04 afccg, and their players taunting the fans mocking the terrible towel after both of those afc championship game losses. Such an arrogant team but since they're the media darlings, they never get called out for it......

It's almost as bad as Ratbirds week, actually this year it's worse than Ratbirds week. This team just gets everybody blood boiling.

I remember that Cory Dillon stuff too, he came over to the Pats from the Bengals and just thought he was some kind of god.

RIVERS OF STEEL
10-30-2011, 07:39 PM
Hey Schecky. You still here?

Callax
10-30-2011, 07:46 PM
:yellowthumb:

they are brady homers belecheat will make LAME *** excuses!!!!!!
He, brady, and there Patsies SUCK!!!!!

steelers4life66
10-30-2011, 07:59 PM
Hey Schecky. You still here?

Licking his wounds :grin1:

MattyVfromCT
10-30-2011, 08:42 PM

they are brady homers belecheat will make LAME *** excuses!!!!!!
He, brady, and there Patsies SUCK!!!!!

oh it's already starting on the forums, we didnt win, the patriots played bad. typical new england scumbags. they NEVER give credit where credit is due........

Speeed
10-30-2011, 09:10 PM
I don't even think they got a chance to play, did they? They got a giant can of Steeler Whoop *** opened up on them, and to call it anything else is just dumb.

Of course if they played better they would have won. Or if we played worse we would have lost? That is the point, isn't it?

In other news, the Ravens managed to beat a 1 - 5 Cardinals team . . ..

oh it's already starting on the forums, we didnt win, the patriots played bad. typical new england scumbags. they NEVER give credit where credit is due........

RIVERS OF STEEL
10-30-2011, 09:26 PM
I don't even think they got a chance to play, did they? They got a giant can of Steeler Whoop *** opened up on them, and to call it anything else is just dumb.

Of course if they played better they would have won. Or if we played worse we would have lost? That is the point, isn't it?

In other news, the Ravens managed to beat a 1 - 5 Cardinals team . . ..

They have been exposed and bro they got some serious deficiencies. The Ravings.

Farrior Fan
10-30-2011, 09:28 PM
MattyV How ya feeling right now?

scpc
10-30-2011, 10:27 PM
:cope:I didn't get to watch the game, but according to the pats boards the Steelers didn't beat them, the refs did. Of course the refs were for the Steelers, and they didn't call any penalities on Pittsburgh. I find it quite amusing. Big talkers at the beginning of the board and quite a 180 degree turn after.:lol:

Deviouz1
10-30-2011, 10:51 PM

way to lower the bar there dude. that was very... Ravens fan-like. nothing drops your credibility or class quite like threatening physical violence over the internet and vomiting fag-lames like a hormonal 7th grader with tourrettes.

im actually embarrassed for you.

Farrior Fan
10-30-2011, 11:10 PM
:bwah::steelersflag5:Pats fans complaining about penalties? Throw this in their face, Penalties against NE 6-37 against Pitt 8-50

I'm thinking that time of possession, 3rd down efficiency, we had 2x the # of yards they did, and the FACT that Brady got happy feet because he looked like a scared little girl out there were the factors contributing to a game that was not nearly as close as the score may indicate. Not to mention that for once we looked prepared even though Belicheat had 2 weeks to prepare for us. Maybe that whole spygate thing has some real merit.

Team Stat Comparison NE PIT
1st Downs 19 29
Passing 1st downs 11 23
Rushing 1st downs 3 5
1st downs from Penalties 5 1
3rd down efficiency 3-10 10-16
4th down efficiency 0-0 0-0
Total Plays 50 78
Total Yards 213 427
Passing 170 329
Comp-Att 24-35 36-50
Yards per pass 4.9 6.6
Rushing 43 98
Rushing Attempts 12 23
Yards per rush 3.6 4.3
Red Zone (Made-Att) 2-2 2-5
Penalties 6-37 8-50
Turnovers 0 1
Fumbles lost 0 0
Interceptions thrown 0 1
Defensive / Special Teams TDs 0 0
Possession 20:38 39:22

steelersbabex25
10-31-2011, 01:30 AM
:wtf: Where are all the Pats fans now?

I was considering going back on their "Steeler fans are delusional" thread, but figured I'd be classy...for tonight atleast. Maybe I'll make an appearance tomorrow when I'm better rested.

MattyV, you weren't at the game where you? Had a guy next to me who seemed to hate the Patriots more than you do :lol:

MattyVfromCT
10-31-2011, 01:34 AM
MattyV How ya feeling right now?

oh im feeling great lol! BUT, it wont mean anything to me til we beat that damn team in the playoffs

--- Added 10/31/2011 at 12:34 AM ---

:wtf: Where are all the Pats fans now?

I was considering going back on their "Steeler fans are delusional" thread, but figured I'd be classy...for tonight atleast. Maybe I'll make an appearance tomorrow when I'm better rested.

MattyV, you weren't at the game where you? Had a guy next to me who seemed to hate the Patriots more than you do :lol:

no i wasnt. i picked the wrong steelers/pats game to go to when i sat through that debacle last year. we should all start up a collection to send u to every steeler game. i'm loving our good luck charm! just dont tell my gf lol

steelersbabex25
10-31-2011, 01:36 AM
no i wasnt. i picked the wrong steelers/pats game to go to when i sat through that debacle last year. we should all start up a collection to send u to every steeler game. i'm loving our good luck charm! just dont tell my gf lol

I think I'm gonna call up Rooney and tell him I see angels in the backfield :lol:

MattyVfromCT
10-31-2011, 01:37 AM
:cope:I didn't get to watch the game, but according to the pats boards the Steelers didn't beat them, the refs did. Of course the refs were for the Steelers, and they didn't call any penalities on Pittsburgh. I find it quite amusing. Big talkers at the beginning of the board and quite a 180 degree turn after.:lol:

typical. new england fans are playing the "we played like **** and you didnt really win" card that all steeler haters LOVE to pull out every moment they can, cough, ravens, cough. that is why i hate pat fans so much. ALWAYS with the excuses. after the bills beat them i saw idiot pat fans blaming the refs and saying the game was fixed and there should be a federal investigation. as well as saying the officiating crew should all be murdered. ****in idiots.........

--- Added 10/31/2011 at 12:37 AM ---

I think I'm gonna call up Rooney and tell him I see angels in the backfield :lol:

:plus1: :tt02:

steelersbabex25
10-31-2011, 01:39 AM
Off work tomorrow, which obviously means ESPN all day. Can't wait to see every single analyst with their feet in their mouths.

Real Deal Steel
10-31-2011, 01:57 AM
Analyst are so full of s@it. All of them are now ball washing us after they trashed us for the last 8 weeks.

LarryNJ
10-31-2011, 07:15 AM
I was listening to Pats talk radio last night driving home. Only one caller blamed the refs and the host stopped him right away. Mostly they blamed Belechik for personel moves in the D backfield, the onside kick call, and not challenging the td catch. They also looked at the positive of playing a bad game and getting dominated but still having a chance to win it at the end.

steelers4life66
10-31-2011, 09:30 AM
That game should have been 25 - 10. The refs gave M.S brady a td on a bs PI call in the end zone.

--- Added 10/31/2011 at 08:30 AM ---

typical. new england fans are playing the "we played like **** and you didnt really win" card that all steeler haters LOVE to pull out every moment they can, cough, ravens, cough. that is why i hate pat fans so much. ALWAYS with the excuses. after the bills beat them i saw idiot pat fans blaming the refs and saying the game was fixed and there should be a federal investigation. as well as saying the officiating crew should all be murdered. ****in idiots.........

Did you expected anything else from a bunch of candy a$$ pats fans. :greengrin:

LatrobePA
10-31-2011, 09:32 AM
<edit> :-)

BlitzburghRockCity
10-31-2011, 09:43 AM
I gotta say, we had a few Pats fans around us and overall they were pretty nice people..I was shocked..LOL

Off work tomorrow, which obviously means ESPN all day. Can't wait to see every single analyst with their feet in their mouths.

Same there!

MattyVfromCT
10-31-2011, 10:04 AM
I gotta say, we had a few Pats fans around us and overall they were pretty nice people..I was shocked..LOL

Same there!

Bet you anything they were older true pat fans from the grogan years instead of the young punks who hopped on the bradywagon

TampaSteelGirl
10-31-2011, 10:05 AM
One of my good buddies is a Pats fan and we dont' trash talk too much, I didn't text him during the game but he sent me a couple nice texts after the game...we can't let this win go to our heads though or there goes our season...game by game just look ahead and keep pounding away.:tt02:

Patsfan1
10-31-2011, 12:04 PM
Congrats on your win. The better team won. Switching from zone to man on your D laid us to waste. We didn't execute well on any side of the ball, including ST.

BTW, you're all welcome to come and visit at patriotsplanet.com. SteelersBabe kind of wore out her welcome there, especially the hit-and-run after the game. Trash talking after a loss is not really a great way to endear one's self on any board, but whatever.

To those here who talked football with me, thanks. To those here who bashed me without knowing what I'm about, no problem. Hope to see you again in the playoffs.

Good luck with the rest of your season.

steelersbabex25
10-31-2011, 12:08 PM
Congrats on your win. The better team won. Switching from zone to man on your D laid us to waste. We didn't execute well on any side of the ball, including ST.

BTW, you're all welcome to come and visit at patriotsplanet.com. SteelersBabe kind of wore out her welcome there, especially the hit-and-run after the game. Trash talking after a loss is not really a great way to endear one's self on any board, but whatever.

To those here who talked football with me, thanks. To those here who bashed me without knowing what I'm about, no problem. Hope to see you again in the playoffs.

Good luck with the rest of your season.

:rofl: trash talking? I'm pretty sure I wrote 2 things, one of which said something like, "I'm not gonna say too much cause I'm sure these two teams will see each other again."

Hit and run after the game? I posted at 2 in the morning, went to sleep, and just woke up now. I guess it's more of a hit and sleep.

steelersbabex25
10-31-2011, 12:10 PM
Well, actually after looking the responses, I mean, there aren't really many things I can say back to, "go away," "you're annoying" :blah: Maybe you wanted me to throw some personal attacks back? :dunno:

Patsfan1
10-31-2011, 12:25 PM
:rofl: trash talking? I'm pretty sure I wrote 2 things, one of which said something like, "I'm not gonna say too much cause I'm sure these two teams will see each other again."

Hit and run after the game? I posted at 2 in the morning, went to sleep, and just woke up now. I guess it's more of a hit and sleep.

Well, actually after looking the responses, I mean, there aren't really many things I can say back to, "go away," "you're annoying" :blah: Maybe you wanted me to throw some personal attacks back? :dunno:

"I wasn't going to come back. I really wasn't. I know that no good can possibly come of this at all... but reading the first post of this thread just made me laugh out loud. Steelers fans are real delusional, eh?"

Yes, this is going to a board where you obviously posted in a negative manner, something that I'm sure you can see from my posts here that I don't believe in, got bashed for it, and came back after the game rubbing salt on a wound. Do you see what I'm saying? I personally don't do that. But I'm a very hardcore football fan that sees good play and players on every team, not just my own.

So, no, I don't want you to throw personal attacks back. By virtue of you showing up there after a loss like that to laugh, you're going to get personal attacks and negative comments.

I've noticed that there are several members here that talk trash, but they're on their OWN message board, and that's what it's all about. No different than ours. You, however, were the very definition of a troll, so as much as you may not see it that way, you did have some responsibility in what came your way.

Anyway, I don't care if you go back there or not if and when we play each other again. I'm just explaining to you why you got trashed over there.

So again, good luck with the rest of the season.

steelersbabex25
10-31-2011, 12:33 PM
"I wasn't going to come back. I really wasn't. I know that no good can possibly come of this at all... but reading the first post of this thread just made me laugh out loud. Steelers fans are real delusional, eh?"

Yes, this is going to a board where you obviously posted in a negative manner, something that I'm sure you can see from my posts here that I don't believe in, got bashed for it, and came back after the game rubbing salt on a wound. Do you see what I'm saying? I personally don't do that. But I'm a very hardcore football fan that sees good play and players on every team, not just my own.

So, no, I don't want you to throw personal attacks back. By virtue of you showing up there after a loss like that to laugh, you're going to get personal attacks and negative comments.

I've noticed that there are several members here that talk trash, but they're on their OWN message board, and that's what it's all about. No different than ours. You, however, were the very definition of a troll, so as much as you may not see it that way, you did have some responsibility in what came your way.

Anyway, I don't care if you go back there or not if and when we play each other again. I'm just explaining to you why you got trashed over there.

So again, good luck with the rest of the season.

I totally understand why I got trashed the second time, although I do think a lot of the attacks were completely unnecessary, both before the beginning and after the end of the game. Even when Ratbirds fans come around here before or after a lose we don't trash them like that. However, I'm just explaining why I chose not to respond to any of them..because there's nothing really to respond to.

However, if you look back at my posts on that thread, I would hardly say that I was "the very definition of a troll." I came on there, after my first post granted, just to talk about the game, and all I got was "YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL! YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FACTS TO BACK THAT UP! YOU'RE STUPID! GO AWAY!" So. Yeah. I wasn't having much serious conversation, so I left. If people actually wanted to talk about football, I would have stayed.

Patsfan1
10-31-2011, 12:48 PM
I totally understand why I got trashed the second time, although I do think a lot of the attacks were completely unnecessary, both before the beginning and after the end of the game. Even when Ratbirds fans come around here before or after a lose we don't trash them like that. However, I'm just explaining why I chose not to respond to any of them..because there's nothing really to respond to.

However, if you look back at my posts on that thread, I would hardly say that I was "the very definition of a troll." I came on there, after my first post granted, just to talk about the game, and all I got was "YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL! YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FACTS TO BACK THAT UP! YOU'RE STUPID! GO AWAY!" So. Yeah. I wasn't having much serious conversation, so I left. If people actually wanted to talk about football, I would have stayed.

Not going to go back and forth on this, SB. I really do come to other teams' boards just to talk football.

So again, good luck with the rest of the season. Hope we all come out of this CBA year without losing all of our players to injury.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-31-2011, 08:29 PM
Not going to go back and forth on this, SB. I really do come to other teams' boards just to talk football.

So again, good luck with the rest of the season. Hope we all come out of this CBA year without losing all of our players to injury.

As a rival fan I'm sure you've been beaten and battered on other boards before, we all have. From me personally, thanks for hanging out with us during this last week, win or lose the rivalry is alive and well!

coach
10-31-2011, 08:59 PM
I do love it when the vistors come back after a loss. Has anyone seen those JET visitors since last year's game. I am still looking for those guys. :stirpot: