PDA

View Full Version : So over Kemo and his late hits

steelersbabex25
10-23-2011, 07:56 PM
Kemo was back in Kemo fashion today, starting the game with another dumb late hit. I don't understand what goes through this guys head. "Runner's down, whistles blown, wonder what would happen if I just dove head first into this pile?" I don't care how bad or beat-up our offensive line is. There has to come a point where someone (Kugler) has to have a serious conversation with this guy. I'm thinking something along the lines of "cut the crap, or find a new team."

Diehardsteel
10-23-2011, 07:59 PM
Tomlin has to do something. This guy could cost us a game sometime. Not cool Kemo.

MattyVfromCT
10-23-2011, 08:03 PM
Don't even get me started on that idiot.......

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

BlitzburghRockCity
10-23-2011, 08:08 PM
Kemo was back in Kemo fashion today, starting the game with another dumb late hit. I don't understand what goes through this guys head. "Runner's down, whistles blown, wonder what would happen if I just dove head first into this pile?" I don't care how bad or beat-up our offensive line is. There has to come a point where someone (Kugler) has to have a serious conversation with this guy. I'm thinking something along the lines of "cut the crap, or find a new team."

For the life of me I just don't understand why does this time and time again. It's almost a weekly occurrence with him when he's on the field. You see a pile of guys on the ground, the whistle blows and he's running in head first looking to take out whoever he can.

Even if the whistle isn't blown but you can clearly see the guys are down, if you are going to go into the pile for God sakes don't go head first.

He struggled today as well, not just with the penalty, but there was a TON of pressure coming up the middle on a regular basis.

jpele
10-23-2011, 08:12 PM
There has to come a point where someone (Kugler) has to have a serious conversation with this guy.

Kugler...Chris do you realize what you did ?

Kemo...I pick things up and put them down.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-23-2011, 08:54 PM
Kemoeatu is the dumbest OL in the NFL.........I really want Legursky back in when he is healthy.....Legursky looked better at LG then RG......The penalty by Kemo didn't kill the team but it could down the road at a crucial time in the game.....

Farrior Fan
10-23-2011, 08:57 PM

Thats damn funny

steelersbabex25
10-23-2011, 08:59 PM

More like, "when things are down, I keep them down."

steelersbabex25
10-23-2011, 09:01 PM
Kemoeatu is the dumbest OL in the NFL.........I really want Legursky back in when he is healthy.....Legursky looked better at LG then RG......The penalty by Kemo didn't kill the team but it could down the road at a crucial time in the game.....

Yeah, but this is like the 93284 straight game that Kemo has played in where he's gotten an unnecessary roughness penalty. When an offensive lineman is getting more unnecessary roughness penalties than everyone else on your time combined, there's something wrong.

Troyisabeast_43
10-23-2011, 09:11 PM
He did it in the Ravens playoff game after Mendy scored the go ahead td after the play by Brown. Im with everybody on here when is enough enough with this guy is he that dumb or whats the problem...

Clevelandsux
10-23-2011, 09:29 PM
i used to like kemo. but he obviously has a temper problem. Tired of stupid undisciplined play, which seems to be an issue on tomlin teams.

steelersbabex25
10-23-2011, 09:31 PM
i used to like kemo. but he obviously has a temper problem. Tired of stupid undisciplined play, which seems to be an issue on tomlin teams.

It is partially Tomlin/the rest of the coaching staff's fault. Cowher would never put up with that $hit.

RIVERS OF STEEL
10-23-2011, 09:32 PM
Hey Kemo. Knock it off already.

BR7
10-23-2011, 10:26 PM

"Me fall down"

Dee Mca
10-23-2011, 10:59 PM
I actually mentioned Kemo today on the stream I was watching how he was going to do something stupid. Especially in the later stages of a game. Take Kemo out and put someone else in.

DBR96A
10-23-2011, 11:28 PM
Chris Kemoeatu just needs to live off the fatta the land and tend some rabbits somewhere.

uclkyle
10-24-2011, 02:52 AM
Even if we left the constant personal fouls out of the conversation, this guy stinks. I have heard people say for a while now, "he stinks at pass blocking, but he's a great run blocker." I'm not seeing it. The running game was awful today with him in there. His pass blocking is a joke. Time to get rid of this guy after the season. He's benched when Leg's returns.

Rampage
10-24-2011, 11:14 AM
I heard Kemoeatu is staring in the remake of "Of Mice and Men."

steelersbabex25
10-24-2011, 12:47 PM
The more I think about it, the more this is making me mad at the coaching staff. They can't control him and everything he does, obviously, but after he had done like 50 times, you'd think they would come up with some consequences for his actions. The fact that he's still continuing to do it tells me that there hasn't been much disciplinary action taken.

Raleigh Steel
10-24-2011, 01:00 PM
The more I think about it, the more this is making me mad at the coaching staff. They can't control him and everything he does, obviously, but after he had done like 50 times, you'd think they would come up with some consequences for his actions. The fact that he's still continuing to do it tells me that there hasn't been much disciplinary action taken.

was talking with a buddy of mine about this today. they either need to pull him aside and get in his face, burying him on the bench (which is hard to do with all the injuries) or start fining his @$$! 15 grand for every personal foul penalty! i think he'd knock it off really quickly.

either way, this has to be his last season here. he can't block and he makes up for it by taking drive killing PF penalties. time to go kemo