PDA

View Full Version : E60: Santonio Holmes

Steelers_All_Day_43
10-20-2011, 03:43 PM
Interesting vid on Santonio. Check it out. Im still mad we traded him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZpI_NiNDzY

mwittman5
10-20-2011, 07:08 PM
He would have left as a FA anyways and Wallace is better anyways. I still like him though and will always be thankful for the catch he made in the superbowl. Have his steeler jersey too.

pimplydan
10-20-2011, 07:11 PM
video is blocked in canada , I don't know why ?

Steelers_All_Day_43
10-20-2011, 07:28 PM
He would have left as a FA anyways and Wallace is better anyways. I still like him though and will always be thankful for the catch he made in the superbowl. Have his steeler jersey too.

Yea.. I'm a buckeye fan also. Santinio is my favorite NFL player and there is nothing any1 can say or do that will make me FULLY forgive our FO for trading him lol. I have his jersey too

Farrior Fan
10-20-2011, 09:00 PM
while I was a fan of #10 I also saw a lot of mistakes in his everyday game. Yes he made some huge catches and was definetly a really good receiver but just look at his stats since he has been with the Jets. I will take #17 over him anyday. I sure am glad he was in the black n gold in SB 43. While everyone remembers "the catch" the play where he caught it and ran it all the way to the 7 yd line was a thing of beauty. I knew we would win at that point. He was great after the catch....just wish he was smart enough to keep the weed out of his car. Who knows we could have 7 rings.