PDA

View Full Version : Tomlin Post-Game Comments

SteelDad
10-16-2011, 05:09 PM
He "acknowledges" a poor second half performance.

Legursky dislocated toe.

Says the roughing the punter definitely took the air out of the team.

Mendy, no problems from hamstring.

That is all. Literally, that is all.

Katmandu
10-16-2011, 05:39 PM
Did he say.... "At this juncture..." again ???

Goodfrom55
10-16-2011, 05:41 PM
Very out coached in the 2nd half, lucky to win that game.

Speeed
10-16-2011, 05:42 PM
I agree.

Legursky dislocated toe.

Goodfrom55
10-16-2011, 05:43 PM
Glad to hear Mendy's hammy is ok and Glad to see him running harder today. Line had an off day though.

LatrobePA
10-16-2011, 05:51 PM
Tomlin and BA dislocated their brains...

Stairwayto7
10-16-2011, 05:54 PM
Im sorry but a dislocated toe keeps a 300 lb linemen out of the game??? WTF

JensK
10-16-2011, 05:57 PM
Im sorry but a dislocated toe keeps a 300 lb linemen out of the game??? WTF

It can potentially mess up his balance a lot, depending on what toe it is. Also, it is hard to know the degree of the injury. A toe injury always sound so... weak I guess, but they are usually more serious than one would expect.

Stairwayto7
10-16-2011, 06:09 PM
It can potentially mess up his balance a lot, depending on what toe it is. Also, it is hard to know the degree of the injury. A toe injury always sound so... weak I guess, but they are usually more serious than one would expect.

I understand what your saying, but he is a linemen. If he were a db or wr, lb someone that runs alot. Ben played with broken nose, nearly a broken foot. get it put back in place and tape it up. He was on the stretcher cart hell I thought he was really injured

SnakeEyes43
10-16-2011, 06:11 PM
It is what it is, I embrace that at this juncture.

Katmandu
10-16-2011, 06:11 PM
Im sorry but a dislocated toe keeps a 300 lb linemen out of the game??? WTFUmmm..... A dislocated toe ended the career of one of the most feared Linebackers, Hall of Famer and Steeler #58 !!

Remember a guy named JACK LAMBERT ?

Stairwayto7
10-16-2011, 06:13 PM
Ummm..... A dislocated toe ended the career of one of the most feared Linebackers, Hall of Famer and Steeler #58 !!

Remember a guy named JACK LAMBERT ?

Dislocated or turf toe?? And didnt lambert not only play in the Superbowl with a broken toe but also had a int???

steelersbabex25
10-16-2011, 06:27 PM
Toe/foot injury can be devestating to a lineman. They lose all their push.

You think Legursky was like, "well, I'm feeling okay, but I'm a little tired today. Maybe I'll just sit the rest of this one out." No. I'm sure if he was good to go he would have gone.

Iron Paul
10-16-2011, 06:35 PM
Tomlin needs to do something about it, not simply "acknowledge" it. I'm really getting tired of his "coach-speak" after every game.

--- Added 10/16/2011 at 04:35 PM ---

Legursky dislocated toe.

Tomlin needs to do something about it, not simply "acknowledge" it. I'm really getting tired of his "coach-speak" after every game!!

Stairwayto7
10-16-2011, 06:54 PM
Toe/foot injury can be devestating to a lineman. They lose all their push.

You think Legursky was like, "well, I'm feeling okay, but I'm a little tired today. Maybe I'll just sit the rest of this one out." No. I'm sure if he was good to go he would have gone.

yes I am questionong his toughness most definitley:imho:

steelersbabex25
10-16-2011, 06:58 PM
yes I am questionong his toughness most definitley:imho:

Well that's dumb to be quite honest. Generally offensive linemen aren't attention whores.

Stairwayto7
10-16-2011, 07:23 PM
Well that's dumb to be quite honest. Generally offensive linemen aren't attention whores.

Dumb?? So Im not entitled to my opinion??? WTF, who died and made you SA God! Im sorry Ill just agreed with everyone you say, maybe we should all do that:eek1:

SteelDad
10-16-2011, 07:26 PM
Easy now folks... Toe injuries are a bitch, especially the big toe. Lets wait till we get the report later this week before we kill each other.

I too am tired of Tomlin's coach-speak. Be a breath of fresh air if he changed it up once in a blue moon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

steelersbabex25
10-16-2011, 07:29 PM
Dumb?? So Im not entitled to my opinion??? WTF, who died and made you SA God! Im sorry Ill just agreed with everyone you say, maybe we should all do that:eek1:

None of us are one to question someone's toughness, especially if it's already been released that he was seriously injured. I bet if you dislocated your toe you wouldn't be too keen on playing the rest of the game either.

Stairwayto7
10-16-2011, 07:32 PM
Wouldnt let a toe take me out! As much as I like you babex one thing thats common around here, thread after thread, only your opinion matters not just this thread

Nolrog
10-16-2011, 08:00 PM
Legursky dislocated toe..

Not nearly as bad as I feared.

steelersbabex25
10-16-2011, 08:02 PM
Wouldnt let a toe take me out! As much as I like you babex one thing thats common around here, thread after thread, only your opinion matters not just this thread

1. It's ridiculous that you think that if Legursky could go there, that he would simply chose not to. He's not a 10 year old in a pee wee league looking for attention.
2. Only my opinion that matters? Like I'm not getting argued with on every other thread? Ok. Maybe it's only everyone elses opinion that matters.

Stairwayto7
10-16-2011, 08:05 PM
nope wrong and wrong........ im being a bit sarcastic about legursky. and you do argue most others opinions

steelersbabex25
10-16-2011, 08:07 PM
nope wrong and wrong........ im being a bit sarcastic about legursky. and you do argue most others opinions

Right..I argue most others opinions when I don't agree with them. Am I not supposed to do that on a forum..

Stairwayto7
10-16-2011, 08:12 PM
you know what i mean.................honestly for your age, i can honestly say i think your very knowledgable, but to arguementative............dont think i spelled that right but bcuz of the dog im one handed right now. and to add to this your knowledge is in more than just fb

steelers4life66
10-16-2011, 11:01 PM
Right, first time I herd of turf toe it was like, WTF....... Turf toe????? Get your candy a$$ on the field.

aaronsmith91
10-16-2011, 11:02 PM
wtf??? lol

uclkyle
10-17-2011, 02:15 AM
Glad to hear Mendy's hammy is ok and Glad to see him running harder today. Line had an off day though.

The line has had an off decade.

SteelersWoman
10-17-2011, 07:06 AM

I agree 100%. Foot injuries are painful to deal with when you're a normal size person, and taking it realllllly easy on it. So I can't EVEN imagine puttin' 300 lbs down on it and tryin' to push off, or havin' someone steppin' on it...