PDA

View Full Version : Steelers team hotel in AZ

mwittman5
10-12-2011, 03:25 PM
Does anybody know where I could find which hotel the team will stay at in Arizona? I'm going to the game next sunday. Also any autograph advice? I have field level tickets in the endzone section.

STEELyourface
10-12-2011, 05:00 PM
Getting into the game during on field warm ups could probably land you an opportunity or two.

I thought this was going to be a thread about the Cardinals signing people the Steelers have cut or let go:lol:

$teelersRule
10-12-2011, 05:03 PM
if you do get close enough to the players your best chance to get autographs are with different types of things like a photo of a player from their college days or something that would show them "you deserve it" i guess. Thats what i noticed when i was at training camp, they always gravitated towards the different things to sign. Good Luck and enjoy the game!

STEELyourface
10-12-2011, 05:12 PM
if you do get close enough to the players your best chance to get autographs are with different types of things like a photo of a player from their college days or something that would show them "you deserve it" i guess. Thats what i noticed when i was at training camp, they always gravitated towards the different things to sign. Good Luck and enjoy the game!

Or have a kid with you!

Rampage
10-12-2011, 06:11 PM
Or have a kid with you!

Hire a midget to dress like a kid and sit in a wheelchair. Like a magnet for autographs.

:stirpot:

Goodfrom55
10-12-2011, 07:34 PM
Hire a midget to dress like a kid and sit in a wheelchair. Like a magnet for autographs.

:stirpot:

While you're at it, rub dirt on the kids / midgets face, and look destitute. Put on a neck roll and dark glasses.

HUNT4SEVEN
10-12-2011, 08:10 PM
Congrats, enjoy the game bruh! share sum pics with us...

mwittman5
10-12-2011, 08:17 PM
Ya I'm going to take lots of pics. I hope we win. We should beat them, we better lol.

Goodfrom55
10-12-2011, 09:00 PM
Guarantee Wiz and Grimm are spooning over this game right now. And I'm sure Ray Horton will be working a lot of late nights for this game since they are currently on a bye. This game vs the Steelers will be the Cardinals Super Bowl since they are going nowhere this year. Once they take care of the Jags, they had better handle their business in the desert.

$teelersRule
10-13-2011, 12:21 AM
Or have a kid with you!

that too hahahah

Farrior Fan
10-13-2011, 01:10 AM
go for autographs from some ofthe lesser known players, if you plan on going to their hotel just know what their face looks like and mention a good play they made earlier in the season.