PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if any of the Steelers read this web site..

NC Joker
10-11-2011, 06:30 AM
I would like to know if any of the Steelers coaches read this web site. My reasons for that is a lot of people on here was screaming for them to bring back Maxx Starks. And they Did. I (not tooting my own horn) suggested in a couple of posts that Ben needs to get rid of the ball quicker. He did. I also mentioned that the O line needs to communicate more I.E. calling out the Mike and the other blitzers. They did every time they came up to the line. It just seems kinda funny how the things that are said on here I noticed during Sundays game makes me think that we the fans play a major role in the organization. I would like to hear from you guys and tell me what you all think.

LarryNJ
10-11-2011, 06:53 AM
Great job on Sunday, and becareful what you say on here because soon not only the Steeler coachs but the opposing teams coaches will be reading this and they will know our game plan. ;)

Rampage
10-11-2011, 11:01 AM
If they do, Jonathan Scott and Bruce Arians are both probably in deep states of depression.

RIVERS OF STEEL
10-11-2011, 11:22 AM
That is propitiatory information. If it ever get's out that the steelers' fans are actually part of the team and behind recent changes in the line up. Could you imagine the impact of that in the NFL? We don't need to be telling other fans how it's done either. That is why steelers fans pay attention on game day and can walk the walk and talk the talk. It is actually more than just making a TD and looking pretty doing it. IMHO. Keep the comments coming and throw in azinger now and again to confuse the opposition.

steelchamp204
10-11-2011, 11:24 AM
If they do, Jonathan Scott and Bruce Arians are both probably in deep states of depression.

Idk, BA went to the short pasing game this week after we brought up that it would help the Team more and the Oline more :eek1:. Lol

LatrobePA
10-11-2011, 11:27 AM
NO, they don't care what we post on the web. Win or lose they're still winners on Tuesday (game check)... I'd have an easier time swallowing a loss if I logged onto my bank acct and saw a direct deposit of 1.5++ mil!!

steelersbabex25
10-11-2011, 12:10 PM
It's not just Steeler Addicts saying the stuff that we talk about. There's 5 other Steeler forums that I can pretty much guarantee you are discussing the exact same topics. And no, the coaches don't read this stuff.

LarryNJ
10-11-2011, 02:01 PM
The coaches don't have time for this ... but I'm sure some players read a thread or 2 occasionally when they need a laugh. :)

Steelers_All_Day_43
10-11-2011, 02:37 PM
Players will read a forum occasionally. Not coaches though

Goodfrom55
10-11-2011, 02:41 PM
In other words, Jonathan Scott and Bruce Arians have each hired people to start their cars in the morning.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-11-2011, 02:42 PM
Every Steelers fan has been screaming for these changes to happen. All of this stuff is indeed regular topics all over the web and on talk shows, and in the coaches and players media sessions.

NFL marketing and team marketing departments do look at fan sites and message boards to get a pulse of what's going on with the fans. They also scour them to make sure there's no copyright or trademark violations going on. However, as others have said, they don't care what we think when it comes right down to it. They have their agenda on how to run the team and you can never please all the fans.

It's not just Steeler Addicts saying the stuff that we talk about. There's 5 other Steeler forums that I can pretty much guarantee you are discussing the exact same topics. And no, the coaches don't read this stuff.

Hey you, don't be acting like there's any better Steelers forum out there besides us! They get all their topics from SA :lol:

steelersbabex25
10-11-2011, 02:51 PM
Hey you, don't be acting like there's any better Steelers forum out there besides us!

:lol: Wouldn't dream of it!

mos07
10-11-2011, 08:42 PM
:yellowthumb::cope::yellowthumb:Any coach listening to fans should BE FIRED IMMEDIATELY.....that said, we are probably the closest to intelligent fans as there are in the NFL............