PDA

View Full Version : 3rd quarter vs texans

pjoseph
10-05-2011, 03:26 PM
The way we played the 3rd quarter was the first time that I was actually pumped up watching them play this year, I love when we can run the ball! I really forgot what it felt like, and I am not sure when it will be back but I hope soon! I like all our backs but I am excited to Redman get some more playing time, the guy just does not give up!

xBlitzBurghx
10-05-2011, 04:28 PM
Everything was good minus the stupid draw play on like 3rd and 2 that made us kick a field goal.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

steelchamp204
10-05-2011, 05:06 PM
Cause they put Redman in to actually run the ball instead of mendy dancing

steelersbabex25
10-05-2011, 07:12 PM
It was a good quarter but they have to play like that the entire game to beat good teams like the Texans, obviously.

jpele
10-05-2011, 08:30 PM
Speaking of the third quarter, Redman doubled his weekly out put going from three carries up to six on Sunday

Maybe if we cross our fingers Ariens will give him seven this week.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-05-2011, 11:16 PM
Speaking of the third quarter, Redman doubled his weekly out put going from three carries up to six on Sunday

Maybe if we cross our fingers Ariens will give him seven this week.

Don't hold your breath, unless Mendenhall can't go I'm sure Redman will be back to token half dozen carries a games. It would make far too much sense to actually allow a guy that's being productive to stay in the game.

That 3rd quarter was outstanding, I was fully expecting the Texans to fold like they have been doing their entire existence. Then the Steelers went back to their old selves, imploding at the worse time and going back to what doesn't work late in the game.

Watching that 3rd quarter was the first time my eyes lit up too, I was thinking to myself, man the light bulb finally came on for this team!

connecticutsteel
10-05-2011, 11:19 PM
I really think that they are out of shape but i also noticed the intensity level has dropped i often wonder if the commish is in our heads with this fining ****