PDA

View Full Version : Who do you hope is gone next year?

cmerrifield
10-03-2011, 10:37 PM
I know its early, but 25% of the way through the season, who do you hope is no longer with the Steelers next year. For me, its Ward, Battle, Moore, J. Scott (at least as a starter), Kemo, Hampton, Smith, Farrior, Clark, McFadden and Will Allen. For coaches, I would like to see LeBeau and Bruce Arians gone. What about you?

LatrobePA
10-03-2011, 10:40 PM
BA, Hoke, Hampton, Smith, Foote, Farrior, Hines, J. Scott, Legs, Kemo, Bmac, Tomlin if he can't start figuring things out.... Throw the challenge flag!!!

steelchamp204
10-03-2011, 10:45 PM
BA,Kemo,Hampton,Smith,Kiesel,Faarior,Foote,McFadde n,Ward,Legs,Scott(well as long as he isnt tackle)

RIVERS OF STEEL
10-03-2011, 10:50 PM
BA and more than eight years good fn bye. I ain't even sure bout BR anymore. Three Super Bowl runs in 6 years has wiped out the vets. Only MT and the FO hasn't figured it out yet.

JShare86
10-03-2011, 10:51 PM
Wow after all Hines has done for this team just see u later huh? I think he's deserved to go out on his own terms his game was never based on speed he's played the same way since he was a rookie

LatrobePA
10-03-2011, 11:02 PM
Wow after all Hines has done for this team just see u later huh? I think he's deserved to go out on his own terms his game was never based on speed he's played the same way since he was a rookie

He's not even trying to block anymore... He's washed up see ya later dude! Nothing personal just time to move on..

cmerrifield
10-03-2011, 11:35 PM

After all he has done for the Steelers, they have paid him over 50 million, that is thanks enough.

SnakeEyes43
10-03-2011, 11:38 PM

I love the guy, but yes it's time to move on. He's not contributing any more. One catch a game? Give Sanders and Brown more time to develop please. Like Sapp said "My 13 year-old daughter could cover Hines Ward!"

My list would be BA, Gay, Farrior, Foote, Ward, Smith, Hampton, Hoke, Legs, and McFadden.

Diehardsteel
10-04-2011, 12:27 AM

You mean you want us to extend the "Veteran" card? The same thing we've been doing and the reason we're in the position we're in now? :nono: I love Hines but the Steelers need to learn when it's time to move on. And it's time for a lot of players, Hines included.

LatrobePA
10-04-2011, 12:37 AM
How is it fair that tomlin gives vets days off practice? No wonder they're slow as ****, no conditioning due to camp / practice patty cake!

Black@Gold Forever32
10-04-2011, 01:21 AM
I'm not a sentimental type fan.....So I hope Arians, LeBeau, Ward, Smith, Farrior, Foote, Jon Scott, Willie Colon, Essex, Hoke, McFadden, Gay, the waterboy..........

Nolrog
10-04-2011, 05:07 AM
There's still 3/4 of the season to play. It's far too early for me to start picking out players to stay and go. I will say that the younger players really need to get some reps so they are ready to step in, no matter who's still here.

Koopa
10-04-2011, 06:24 AM
i'd like to see ben go, to me he's another tony romo, the only thing is ben has ben bless with good players around him, ben has proven three times he can't play in the big games which is the super bowl.......... also it's time for ward to go, he's on bum status now......personally i could care less what someone has done in the past, if you don't produce today you are worthless, all that matters is the now, that's why 6 superbowls don't mean ****......... it's time for this team to be blown to pieces and start all over.....we have good young talent, but the old guys are gonna stunt their growth cause tomlin is fking retarded, to bad we'll be stuck with him for 10 more years

JShare86
10-04-2011, 08:30 AM
I'm not saying Hines should start or anything but it will be a real sad day when I watch a steeler game and Hines isn't on the field

BR7
10-04-2011, 08:31 AM
BA, LeBeau, Scott, Legs, Ward, Gay, McFad, Farrior, Foote, Hampton, Smith, Essex.. pretty much the same as everyone else. I've been off the Polamalu train for a while, I wouldn't mind him leaving either.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-04-2011, 09:22 AM
What is all this hatred towards Ward and Battle? Ward is still a productive player and you never know who is going to go down with injury and the always able Hines can step right in.

Arnaz Battle, the dude only had his best preseason ever probably and the Steelers special teams is just fine this year. There's no reason to call for his head.

cmerrifield
10-04-2011, 09:33 AM
What is all this hatred towards Ward and Battle? Ward is still a productive player and you never know who is going to go down with injury and the always able Hines can step right in.

Arnaz Battle, the dude only had his best preseason ever probably and the Steelers special teams is just fine this year. There's no reason to call for his head.

Ward makes 5 million a year, we will need that for Wallace and Battle makes over a million to be a special teams player, I would rather somebody young with an upside take that roster spot. Sweed had a good preseason Wallace's rookie year, so lets not take preseason too seriously. :lol:

I will say the Steelers are smart. With the exception of Woodley, we could cut any player resigned this year and be ok. We wouldnt save any money on the cap by cutting someone like Troy or Colon, but we wouldnt lose any cap space either. I love that about the Steelers.

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-04-2011, 11:12 AM
What's with all the hating period?? We all knew coming into the year this was gonna be the last hoorah for a lot of players, and everybody still thought we would be all right.What nobody saw coming was how terrible the O line would be playing. It starts with them as far as any offensive production, it's kinda hard to throw the ball to anybody from your backside...
The defensive problems were not counted on either, sure there were questions about Smith's health and effectiveness but I don't see Ziggy actually dominating things either. We did know Farrior speed had slowed some and expected less playing time form him also, but again wo has stepped up in his absence?? The D line is losing their battles ,in part because of chop blocking and also because of age. If the D line doesn't get pressure or hold their own ,then the rest of the defense suffers ,pure and simple. They have to occupy the lineman for the linebackers to be effective. We won't even talk about the missed tackles ,which are the most aggravating!! If the first person to make a hit would actually make the tackle ,things would be different...
Are there some players that this is going to be their last year,yep,I can see Smith, Farrior, McFadden, hopefully BA, and maybe a few more. who do we have to take their places,ain't nobody been a standout in their replacement roles.
4 games into the season and everybody is throwing the team under the bus. Do we expect more from our team,hell yeah we do because we cheer for the STEELERS !! Also realize that we can't win it all every year but that's the way the NFL is set up...it's called parity....

SteelDad
10-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Sadly, the remainder of the season will dictate much about these decisions especially when it comes to coordinators. IMO, Bruce has to go regardless. LeBeau? I'm torn. Not his fault we can't tackle, yet I don't see anything new either.

Players? Bmac, the entire O-line sans Pouncey as starters, ASmith, Big Snack, Farrior, Foote, I love you Hines but it's time, Willie Gay, Chuck Batch, DD, J Cotchery and here is my surprise.... See what you can get in a trade for Mendenhall.

SteelDad
10-04-2011, 11:24 AM
Leave it to the graphics man to come up with that avi! Lego Turnstyle.

steelchamp204
10-04-2011, 11:24 AM
What's with all the hating period?? We all knew coming into the year this was gonna be the last hoorah for a lot of players, and everybody still thought we would be all right.What nobody saw coming was how terrible the O line would be playing. It starts with them as far as any offensive production, it's kinda hard to throw the ball to anybody from your backside...
The defensive problems were not counted on either, sure there were questions about Smith's health and effectiveness but I don't see Ziggy actually dominating things either. We did know Farrior speed had slowed some and expected less playing time form him also, but again wo has stepped up in his absence?? The D line is losing their battles ,in part because of chop blocking and also because of age. If the D line doesn't get pressure or hold their own ,then the rest of the defense suffers ,pure and simple. They have to occupy the lineman for the linebackers to be effective. We won't even talk about the missed tackles ,which are the most aggravating!! If the first person to make a hit would actually make the tackle ,things would be different...
Are there some players that this is going to be their last year,yep,I can see Smith, Farrior, McFadden, hopefully BA, and maybe a few more. who do we have to take their places,ain't nobody been a standout in their replacement roles.
4 games into the season and everybody is throwing the team under the bus. Do we expect more from our team,hell yeah we do because we cheer for the STEELERS !! Also realize that we can't win it all every year but that's the way the NFL is set up...it's called parity....

I agree with you on some points here but to say why is everyone hating on them? It was just a question of who will be gone. Noone is hating on the players here, just frustrated with the lack of performance on the field. But to say noone has shown they can step up behind these aging players is kinda rediculous. We have seen what Hood can do when giving the chance to start a whole game. I also think Heyward and Mclendon will only get better as the season goes on. The CB's have been doing a good job this year and were happy about that its just our front seven. The only thing frustrating to all of us is why Sly isnt even getting in at all during the game. If hes that far behind Foote/Farrior then so be it. Maybe in game exp is what he needs, but dont let him rot away on the bench. Also, Woodley does need to be thrown under the bus because Harrsion is having a good season, he just had two strong weeks against the Colts and the Texans and alot of the time he was dbl teamed with a TE. I know alot of us are frustrated that the team is 2-2, but alot of us would rather play the young guys and struggle than have the vets out there and lose just as bad or win just as ugly. I know Im ready for the new young guys to start playing to see what we got. I wouldnt care if we won a game the rest of the season than to have the vets play out there and only be a 9-7 team or so.

Stairwayto7
10-04-2011, 11:30 AM
mendy, trade him to move up and draft some stud o-linemen

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-04-2011, 11:37 AM
They are mixing in the young guys,but so far none has shown that they can handle a starting role. As soon as the young guys get the chance to start and we get same results ,then what? I feel the frustration level also it's killing me because I expect the STEELERS to win every week!! I try to have faith in the coaches because they are the ultimate judge of the talent level and who should be playing...

steelchamp204
10-04-2011, 11:43 AM
They are mixing in the young guys,but so far none has shown that they can handle a starting role. As soon as the young guys get the chance to start and we get same results ,then what? I feel the frustration level also it's killing me because I expect the STEELERS to win every week!! I try to have faith in the coaches because they are the ultimate judge of the talent level and who should be playing...

I think Lewis has been doing a god job this year so far when played in game. I think the only reason why Hood hasnt been as productive is because hes coming in and out so much and not getting the valuable play time he needs. Heyward will get better but he has only been in the nfl for four games and prob only got about 15-20 snaps maybe? I know the d-line is the reason why the lb's cant get the plays they want on the ball carrier but even if they did I would still like the see Sly in there. I think the young guys will come through its just them getting the opportunity consistantly to let them in is my problem. But only time will tell and we will see what happens

LatrobePA
10-04-2011, 11:43 AM
One or two plays won't show you much, look at Hood last season, he sucked early but the more reps he got the better he became.

steelchamp204
10-04-2011, 11:44 AM
One or two plays won't show you much, look at Hood last season, he sucked early but the more reps he got the better he became.

Exactly the point I made :tt02:

Stairwayto7
10-04-2011, 11:48 AM
If Hood and Heyward arent the answer, we`re screwed. There is no depth other than them

cmerrifield
10-04-2011, 12:16 PM

There is hopefully an upside to the young guys with their learning curve. There is no upside to the vets, what you see is what you get. So if Farrior cant cover Owen Daniels, then let Sylvester try, the end result couldnt be any worse. The coaches and FO no longer get blind faith or absolute loyalty. They have won in the past, but they are proving they may not be the best judge of talent.

sent from my Evo using tapatalk

LatrobePA
10-04-2011, 12:17 PM
If Hood and Heyward arent the answer, we`re screwed. There is no depth other than them

They'll be fine, but sending them in for a play or two will not help. IMO Hood should be starting not slow *** Smith...

SteelDad
10-04-2011, 12:25 PM
mendy, trade him to move up and draft some stud o-linemen

Exactly. My guess, and I would refer to KTrain on this, is that Mendy might garner somewhere around a 2nd round pick. I thought the 3rd quarter Sunday spoke volumes of the problem with this team's rushing attack. With a struggling O-line, you need backs that go north and south and clearly Redman was doing that while Mendy continues to dance and act like he's the second coming of Barry Sanders at times. I like Mendy, but I don't think he is used properly and if you aren't going to do that, then get some picks for him.

Rampage
10-04-2011, 12:48 PM
Farrior - He no longer offers consistency in the middle. While he was a pleasant surprise last year, his play has declined substantially and he is no longer an asset.

Hampton - A 34 NT plugs gaps and this one doesn't. He has been a surprise the last few seasons, but it seems like age has finally caught up with him.

McFadden - Always hurt, never plays and when he does, he is average, at best. Wasted cap room right now and a shame considering how well he played prior to going to Arizona.

Smith - He simply isn't the end that he once was. Unfortunately, I think the injuries have prevented him from maintaining his strength and he no longer is capable of his old style of play. If your end doesn't occupy blocks or chip in on the run game, he needs to improve or be replaced. At Smith's age, I think it's the latter, unfortunately.

Colon - He is a mediocre tackle to begin with and now always hurt. With such a significant cap hit, I'd rather see the Steelers try to trade him away to a team like Chicago (if they are still interested) and call it a day.

Troyisabeast_43
10-04-2011, 01:00 PM

If the Steelers can come out of this 5 game stretch upcoming with the Titans,Jags,Cards,Pats,and Ravens in which 4 of those 5 games are at home at Heinz Field at either 4-1 or even 3-2 with one of those 3 or 4 wins coming against the Ravens the rest of the Steelers schedule the rest of the way is very very conducive to them getting on a run and winning at least 11 games possibly more...

Speeed
10-04-2011, 01:22 PM
I would not want Ben gone. Despite the teams poor performance, he has put up good numbers. There is a very short list of qb's who do half as good in this situation.

I would love to see a new oc though.

coldrolled
10-04-2011, 02:17 PM
really... who do we get??... 2 OL FA's and a top OL Draft Pick and One FA CB.. and One Top Safety Draft pick..

Clear out whoever isnt playing.....

almost forgot, fire arians..

Stairwayto7
10-04-2011, 06:01 PM
They'll be fine, but sending them in for a play or two will not help. IMO Hood should be starting not slow *** Smith...

Not disagreeing with u. I want Keenan Lewis more, and worilds for Harrison just while he is out. And I want to see Sylvester get a shot

Goodfrom55
10-04-2011, 06:29 PM
I know its early, but 25% of the way through the season, who do you hope is no longer with the Steelers next year. For me, its Ward, Battle, Moore, J. Scott (at least as a starter), Kemo, Hampton, Smith, Farrior, Clark, McFadden and Will Allen. For coaches, I would like to see LeBeau and Bruce Arians gone. What about you?

All these guys have in one way or another contributed to the success of the Steelers over the years so it's hard to say who I want gone. WHo I think should retire or be phased out, well let's see:

Arians: antiquated system, too predictable, need fresh perspective, a system which will better utilize Steelers offensive talents and short-comings.

Players:
Dixon: Nothing to contribute, currently has best seat in the house.
J.Scott: Not an NFL Starter
Trai Essex: See J.Scott
Kemo: Overrated, oft injured.
Hines: One of my favorite players of all time, but it's time to pass the torch. Up next, HOF!
C. Hoke: Best days are behind him, Steelers have to "get youndger" on defense.
A. Smith: One of the all time greats, but it's time, ineffective.
J. Farrior: Shell of his former self, Cerebral, but too slow.
L. Foote: As a backup, he can stay, otherwise, we have some nice parting gifts for you.
B-Mac: He sucks.
R. Clark: Good run support, no presence in pass coverage, Steelers can do better.

SteelCurtain17
10-04-2011, 07:20 PM

I completely agree with you. Hines has done so much for this organization I don't think it would be fair just to part ways like that. Let him decide when he leaves and if that happens to be next year then so be it.

Goodfrom55
10-04-2011, 08:01 PM
I too would hope Hines would leave on his own terms. I figure if he gets 1000 receptions (needs 33 more, avg of 2.75 per remaining games), he will likely retire. Worst thing in sports or in life is staying somewhere longer than you probably shouold have.

cmerrifield
11-21-2011, 09:58 AM
I posed this earlier in the season, any changes for anybody after 11 weeks of football? Not really any changes for me, its still Smith, Hampton, Farrior, Clark, McFadden, Ward, J. Scott, Kemo, Battle and N. Allen (which if all these guys go, it will get us under the cap).

Scorp
11-21-2011, 03:34 PM
In other words just keep Tomlin, Ben and the youngsters and get rid of everybody else.

cmerrifield
11-21-2011, 04:04 PM
In other words just keep Tomlin, Ben and the youngsters and get rid of everybody else.

Not true, Troy and Harrison are not spring chickens anymore.

K Train
11-21-2011, 04:17 PM
In order:

Arians
Ward
Mcfadden
Kemoeatu
Farrior
Clark
Smith
Hampton
Hoke
Battle
Foote
Suisham

LatrobePA
11-21-2011, 04:22 PM
In order:

Arians
Ward
Mcfadden
Kemoeatu
Farrior
Clark
Smith
Hampton
Hoke
Battle
Foote
Suisham

Pretty damn good list right there...

connecticutsteel
11-21-2011, 07:00 PM

LEBEAU gone that's funny we are always in the top 5 in the league in defense let me guess you want to go to a 4-3 right lolololololololololoololooloololooloollolhahahahah ahahahahahaha
farrior hamp memo bmac suisam smith hoke ward clark essex

K Train
11-21-2011, 07:20 PM
LEBEAU gone that's funny we are always in the top 5 in the league in defense let me guess you want to go to a 4-3 right lolololololololololoololooloololooloollolhahahahah ahahahahahaha

forgot essex, hes pretty forgettable though.

moore too is a good one, hopefully batch can lock that down next year.

speaking of batch, just retire charlie

Stairwayto7
11-21-2011, 07:43 PM
keisel? no keep the deisel

Sir Blitzelot
11-21-2011, 07:48 PM
Farrior and Hampton.

cmerrifield
11-21-2011, 07:51 PM

No, I am more curious about Butler as our DC and want to see what he can do. I dont mind if LeBeau stays, I just wouldnt mind seeing what Butler has to offer.

sent from my Evo using tapatalk

K Train
11-21-2011, 08:29 PM
keisel? no keep the deisel

keisel could be the best player on the defense

Scorp
11-21-2011, 08:45 PM
Not true, Troy and Harrison are not spring chickens anymore.

Troy and Harrison definitely stay. :yellowthumb:

--- Added 11/21/2011 at 06:45 PM ---

In order:

Arians
Ward
Mcfadden
Kemoeatu
Farrior
Clark
Smith
Hampton
Hoke
Battle
Foote
Suisham

Pretty much who i meant. Thanks K. :yellowthumb:

LevonKirkland99
11-21-2011, 09:37 PM
You mean you want us to extend the "Veteran" card? The same thing we've been doing and the reason we're in the position we're in now? :nono: I love Hines but the Steelers need to learn when it's time to move on. And it's time for a lot of players, Hines included.

It's sad to hear people talk about Hines like that, but I guess it is business for you'all. We all want the Steelers to win but give the man some respect.

If he is not contributing, just bench the guy and let him go. Please don't humiliate him, please Tomlin.

I'm sure next year will start a thread with Harisson,Foote, Kiesel must go...ayayayy

--- Added 11/21/2011 at 07:37 PM ---

Farrior and Hampton.

This is the list that makes more sense to me, just me!!

madtowndrunkard
11-22-2011, 01:41 AM
Roger Goodell

Stairwayto7
11-22-2011, 06:26 AM
It's sad to hear people talk about Hines like that, but I guess it is business for you'all. We all want the Steelers to win but give the man some respect.

If he is not contributing, just bench the guy and let him go. Please don't humiliate him, please Tomlin.

I'm sure next year will start a thread with Harisson,Foote, Kiesel must go...ayayayy

--- Added 11/21/2011 at 07:37 PM ---

This is the list that makes more sense to me, just me!!

There is just 53 roster spots, I really wish Hines would have left this season looking back. There just isnt enough room for a wr that cant get seperation. He`ll get 7 more catches, and 1 more TD thats about it:imho:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-22-2011, 05:15 PM
When Hines does hang it up there will be a big press conference, and I'm sure a ton of hoopla surrounding him and celebrating his career. It's only fitting to see him go out in a blaze of glory with all the fanfare his career deserves.

In the middle of the season you can't always take the time to do things "properly" if that's the correct word to use. When you are trying to win games you use any means necessary and sometimes that means changing up past strategy. Hines will still make some plays for this team and as we saw last year, when the game counts Hines will come through.

tburg68
11-22-2011, 06:31 PM
Not considering possible draft picks, my opinion on the lineup next year. Fill in the blanks with FA's and Draft picks.

Offense:

Starters: Starks, Kemo, Pouncy, Colon, Gilberts
Backups: Foster, Legursky, Scott

Starters: Ben
Backup: (someone not on current roster)

Starters: Mendy
Backups: Baron, Dwyer, Redman

Starters: Heath, Saunders
Backups: Someone who can catch

Starters: Wallace, Brown
Backups: Sanders, Cotchery

Defense:

Starters: Heyward, Hood, Kiesel
Backups: McClendon

Starters: Harrison, Timmons, Sylvester, Woodley
Backups: Worilds(I guess), Foote, Carter

Starters: Ike, Troy, Mundy, Gay
Backups: Brown, Allen

FIRE BA also.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-23-2011, 09:38 AM
Starters: Starks, Kemo, Pouncy, Colon, Gilbert

That's actually interesting to think about, who is going to play RT next year for the Steelers. They signed Colon to that new contract this past offseason and then he goes and gets hurt again. Now that Gilbert has taken that job and is running with it, you would think it's his to lose next year. If Foster has another solid year the rest of the way out, Colon could be released just a year removed from that big deal.

cmerrifield
11-23-2011, 10:15 AM
That's actually interesting to think about, who is going to play RT next year for the Steelers. They signed Colon to that new contract this past offseason and then he goes and gets hurt again. Now that Gilbert has taken that job and is running with it, you would think it's his to lose next year. If Foster has another solid year the rest of the way out, Colon could be released just a year removed from that big deal.

I was just thinking about that, maybe since he had a few offers this last offseason, maybe we could get a 3rd or a 4th round pick out of Colon, or maybe Gilbert could move to LT and we wouldnt resign Starks. Those are my favorite two options at this point.

coldrolled
11-23-2011, 10:28 AM
i would imagine a OT is the number one priority. Then a guard to replace Kemo as a starter.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-23-2011, 08:55 PM
I was just thinking about that, maybe since he had a few offers this last offseason, maybe we could get a 3rd or a 4th round pick out of Colon, or maybe Gilbert could move to LT and we wouldnt resign Starks. Those are my favorite two options at this point.

Colon has missed basically the last 2 seasons now, his stock will have dropped some. There's no way his agent can say he's a top 5 Tackle in the league anymore heading into 2012. I would suspect the Steelers realize that Gilbert is the future and will continue to hand him the reigns in 2012. I wouldn't be surprised if there is still competition for that spot but in the end Gilbert is improving enough to show he can handle it.

You could probably get a 3rd rounder for Colon next year if he doesn't want to stick around or the Steelers need to dump his salary.

uclkyle
11-23-2011, 09:09 PM

Ummmm.....how exactly are we going to field a team? Whats wrong with Battle and Allen? Both are above average to excellent special teams players.

--- Added 11/23/2011 at 07:06 PM ---

This board is CRAZY!!!! I've now heard two people call for BEN's release, another say trade Mendy (who is a free agent by the way), another say Troy! Are you guys really serious!?

--- Added 11/23/2011 at 07:09 PM ---

i'd like to see ben go, to me he's another tony romo, the only thing is ben has ben bless with good players around him, ben has proven three times he can't play in the big games which is the super bowl.......... also it's time for ward to go, he's on bum status now......personally i could care less what someone has done in the past, if you don't produce today you are worthless, all that matters is the now, that's why 6 superbowls don't mean ****......... it's time for this team to be blown to pieces and start all over.....we have good young talent, but the old guys are gonna stunt their growth cause tomlin is fking retarded, to bad we'll be stuck with him for 10 more years

You are literally either a troll or a complete moron! Do you realize Ben is probably consistently best QB in the AFC right now? What the HELL are you talking about! And 6 Super Bowls don't mean ****!????? Have you ever watched a game?

cmerrifield
11-24-2011, 08:23 AM
Ummmm.....how exactly are we going to field a team? Whats wrong with Battle and Allen? Both are above average to excellent special teams players.

Battle and Allen take up about 3 million in cap room to be special teams players and we have a cap problem. Lets find guys who will take league minimum salaries for special teams. Also, for a lot of these guys, they are either backups or are quickly loosing their starting role, its really for me a lot about money. These guys can either no longer do their role effectively or they make too much money for the role they are playing.

Dobre Shunka
11-24-2011, 04:57 PM
Shockingly Unbelievable.

Is this a comedy or just outright ignorance?

Stairwayto7
11-24-2011, 08:28 PM
Steely McBeam

Lunchbucket
11-25-2011, 12:11 AM
:greengrin:
Steely McBeam

:hilarious:Yea...........Steely got to go:plus1:

cmerrifield
11-25-2011, 01:36 AM
Shockingly Unbelievable.

Is this a comedy or just outright ignorance?

Are we 10-0 and leading the NFL in every category? No, oh well then maybe there are people on the team that need to go. Not comedy and certainly not ignorance. There are guys on this team that are a waste of space, guys who cannot start anymore, and guys who make too much money for their role. Therefore, some Steeler players should be released next year.

StillinBaltimore
11-26-2011, 06:12 PM
To the post about Tomlin challenges. Its more of when NOT to throw the flag. He's made some of the dumbest challenges I've ever seen. Or at lease fire the guy in the booth who tells him to challenge.

Clevelandsux
11-26-2011, 06:25 PM
This was posted after a loss I assume? We are 7-3 my friends. Yes I think there needs to be some upgrades. Our guys are getting old. I love Hines, but I truly believe this will be his last year. His role has diminished. I think it's time for Aaron Smith to be let go too. I'm sick of spindenfall, jonathan Scott, Mcfadden, william Gay. Bruce Arians too.

Dobre Shunka
11-27-2011, 11:37 PM
Are we 10-0 and leading the NFL in every category? No, oh well then maybe there are people on the team that need to go. Not comedy and certainly not ignorance. There are guys on this team that are a waste of space, guys who cannot start anymore, and guys who make too much money for their role. Therefore, some Steeler players should be released next year.

WTF? Who is 10-0 and leading in every NFL category? Name a team in the entirety of the NFL history that meets that metric.

Sheeesh.

Real Deal Steel
11-27-2011, 11:55 PM
Hampton and Mcfadden. We desperately need to upgrade with more talent and youth at these two positions.

Stairwayto7
11-28-2011, 12:00 AM
Bruce Arians! NOW!

Raleigh Steel
11-28-2011, 12:29 AM
arians
arians
arians

Stairwayto7
11-28-2011, 08:27 AM
Bruce Arians!