PDA

View Full Version : Next up Titans

NC Joker
10-02-2011, 11:27 PM
This game next week is a must win for us. I think the D will get back to being stingy. The O line I think will fix some of the errors made in the Texans and Colts Game. I really hope that hes stay with the O line from the Texans game (despite giving up 5 sacks). I know their will be a lot of hate post on this. But In the third quarter we moved the ball real well and I actually saw some holes opening up. You might can give Foster a shot at left tackle and move Trai to guard. Because if you look at the the roster that's their actual listed positions. But anyway I expect us to win this game and hold Chris Johnson to under a 100 yards plus we finally get to play back home...

SteelJunkie
10-02-2011, 11:33 PM
Gonna be a tough game. I don't expect us to get much pressure on defense. We haven't got much in 4 games and the Titans do a good job at protecting their QB. Maybe we should watch their tape and give some tips to our O-line.

Katmandu
10-02-2011, 11:42 PM
Our OL will still be piece work and BA will still be predictable.

I'm not nearly as optimistic as you are.

MikeAFC
10-02-2011, 11:50 PM
This game next week is a must win for us. I think the D will get back to being stingy. The O line I think will fix some of the errors made in the Texans and Colts Game. I really hope that hes stay with the O line from the Texans game (despite giving up 5 sacks). I know their will be a lot of hate post on this. But In the third quarter we moved the ball real well and I actually saw some holes opening up. You might can give Foster a shot at left tackle and move Trai to guard. Because if you look at the the roster that's their actual listed positions. But anyway I expect us to win this game and hold Chris Johnson to under a 100 yards plus we finally get to play back home...

& what have u been watching that makes u think this?

Steel Trap86
10-02-2011, 11:55 PM
Both teams are about the same level, this could go either way. If Ben does suit up and play, we should have a slight edge since it's a home game, but you never know with this pile of **** o-line we have. Hasselback is surprisingly doing very well so far though, and we all know how much he hates the Steelers lol

SteelJunkie
10-02-2011, 11:57 PM
Hasselbeck is doing well because his line has been doing a great job of protecting him. The lack of pressure we've been getting means he'll be making a sweater in between passes.