PDA

View Full Version : How about forcing a turnover?

Stairwayto7
10-02-2011, 05:17 PM
What happened to our Defense. Everyone running all over us! No turnovers! Not feared anymore! I know we got old but damn! Oh yeah and sacks? WTF:imho:

JensK
10-02-2011, 05:18 PM
For now, I'll be happy if we actually had a sack or two on a regular basis. Then we can come back to the turnover debate! :P

TampaSteelGirl
10-02-2011, 05:18 PM
Im seeing a soft vanilla D....Polamalu is the only one im see with any heart!

Rampage
10-02-2011, 05:19 PM
QBs stand around playing with themselves in the pocket for four or five seconds at a time. No pressure = fewer mistakes.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-02-2011, 05:32 PM
The Steelers are dead last in the league in giveaway/takeaways. The Blitzburgh defense is predicated on the the pass rush and forcing turnovers. Today though, they had little chance of getting any. The Texans didn't bother throwing the ball at all, they had no reason too.

As far as forcing fumbles, they can't get to the QB or tackle a RB so forcing a fumble is out of the question so far this year.

steelchamp204
10-02-2011, 06:01 PM
Turnovers? Can we atleast get a ****ing sack also

Stairwayto7
10-02-2011, 06:05 PM
Our best shot at a sack or turnover is with Troy, but even he cant do eveything!

SteelCurtain17
10-02-2011, 07:13 PM
I'm with you. In all the years that i've watched this defense they have never had this much trouble forcing turnovers. 1 turnover after 4 games is just not gonna cut it. It's unacceptable and I think they all know that. They better start getting their act together soon or they are in for a very long season. I see the frustration on these guys faces on the sidelines so they understand what needs to be done. They just need to go out and do it. This team is better than this.