PDA

View Full Version : O God, we will now here about Romo for the next month.

steelchamp204
09-26-2011, 11:50 PM
He just won against the redskins and he was clutch. I guees clutch in meaning getting your fg kicker in range to win the game. I think the kicker was the man against the redskins with 6 fg's but that my opinion. Now we will hear how much pain he played through with a bullet proof vest on:duh: and how he is now an elite qb:banging:. He will be up there with the brady's mannings rodgers brees's and rivers. God damnit, I aint watching espn for the rest of this week or until the cowboys lose again.

steelersbabex25
09-26-2011, 11:52 PM
hear*

steelchamp204
09-27-2011, 12:03 AM
hear*

I know I know I know. Just tired is all, dont really care about the spelling this time at night lol. I was gonna edit, but what the heck right?

steelers4life66
09-27-2011, 07:33 AM
He needs to give half his check to Grossmen this week for giving the game away. Never seen so many passes throw away, and the boy can't scramble for S#^t.

steelchamp204
09-27-2011, 07:36 AM
He needs to give half his check to Grossmen this week for giving the game away. Never seen so many passes throw away, and the boy can't scramble for S#^t.

He needs to give half his check to the fg kicker :imho: Now tghe Cowboys will be a playoff team and actully win another playoff game BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

STEELyourface
09-29-2011, 04:04 AM
He just won against the redskins and he was clutch. I guees clutch in meaning getting your fg kicker in range to win the game. I think the kicker was the man against the redskins with 6 fg's but that my opinion. Now we will hear how much pain he played through with a bullet proof vest on:duh: and how he is now an elite qb:banging:. He will be up there with the brady's mannings rodgers brees's and rivers. God damnit, I aint watching espn for the rest of this week or until the cowboys lose again.

I actually like Romo. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand the cowboys, but I just like Romo's story. Just some dude that wasn't supposed to be in the NFL, but he kept working. To me, he seems like he genuinely enjoys football and doesn't take it for granted the way some do. Now, I do agree with you about how the media goes overboard with him, cause I don't think he is great or elite, just good, but I do like him.

connecticutsteel
09-29-2011, 05:57 AM
Dispite having some talent Romo is the worst decision maker under pressure in the history of the league

TampaSteelGirl
09-29-2011, 03:46 PM
It's simply amazing how he can play better football with broken ribs than he can without :dunno:

No worries...if they make the playoffs...he'll choke again, he always does!

steelersbabex25
09-29-2011, 11:25 PM
Oh come on guys. You can't say that Romo hasn't been impressive so far this year. Playing with broken ribs? Having an inept center? I haven't cared for him too much in the past but so far this year, I like him a lot.

TampaSteelGirl
09-30-2011, 08:49 AM
Oh come on guys. You can't say that Romo hasn't been impressive so far this year. Playing with broken ribs? Having an inept center? I haven't cared for him too much in the past but so far this year, I like him a lot.

Ben plays with a broken foot, broken nose, has had broken ribs, broken thumb and he is not ever talked about being as awesome as Romo is portrayed right now....just sayin.

Romo is soft IMO..he's ok

steelchamp204
09-30-2011, 10:58 AM

You havent heard **** ever about Ben playing with broken bones(for weeks upon weeks), being sacked so much in a year while still being in the superbowl. Also Ben had more to worry about than a CENTER his whole career, he has never had a good offensive line except for his first two seasons IMHO. If Ben played for the Cowboys and had the steelers line there and gone through all the shyt he has in pittsburgh with the hits and everything. He would be a GOD 4xs as much as Romo is being gloated over.

steelersbabex25
09-30-2011, 03:04 PM
You havent heard **** ever about Ben playing with broken bones(for weeks upon weeks), being sacked so much in a year while still being in the superbowl. Also Ben had more to worry about than a CENTER his whole career, he has never had a good offensive line except for his first two seasons IMHO. If Ben played for the Cowboys and had the steelers line there and gone through all the shyt he has in pittsburgh with the hits and everything. He would be a GOD 4xs as much as Romo is being gloated over.

A broken nose is different from a broken rib.

I'm not comparing anyone to Ben. I'm saying it's ridiculous to say that he hasn't been playing well with a lot of challenges this season. Sounds like sour grapes to me...

TampaSteelGirl
09-30-2011, 03:39 PM

I'm not comparing anyone to Ben. I'm saying it's ridiculous to say that he hasn't been playing well with a lot of challenges this season. Sounds like sour grapes to me...

The told my Director at my job that perhaps they should break all Romo's ribs...he seems to play better :dunno:

:grin1:

PittsGirl43
09-30-2011, 05:01 PM
Media thinks Romo is Gods gift to earth.... I freaking hate the cowboys

steelchamp204
10-01-2011, 10:17 AM

Might be sour grapes for a guy who gets alot of attention who hasnt done alot of anything except during the reg season is all :hilarious: Plus for a guy who beat the redskins with No td passes and there fg kicker goes 6/6 and gets no credit at all really :imho:

KSSteelerfan
10-02-2011, 12:16 AM
I'm sick of the Cowboys and Tony Romo...it's really much ado about nothing except Romo is Forrest Gump on steroids.