PDA

View Full Version : Will Whiz flop in Arizona?

BlitzburghRockCity
01-15-2007, 12:17 AM
Ken isn't a Steeler anymore so he doesnt get to be in our "steelers" section on SA so this goes in the NFL section now.

Just thinking about Ken, it's no guarantee he's going to succeed in Arizona by any figment of the imagination. The cards are one of those teams that just can't get out of it's own way with any consistency and they go through coaches quicker than nearly anyone else.

He may very well turn that franchise around but then again, he may not..

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_488602.html

Koopa
01-15-2007, 12:18 AM
of course he's gonna fail, he'll last maybe 2 years, that team sucks ***, they have 2 good players, and the rest suck ***, matt will be a flop in the nfl especially with no oline........poor whiz

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-15-2007, 12:21 AM
I give wis three years before he quits or gets canned.

House of Steel
01-15-2007, 12:25 AM
I give Whiz about two years believe me.

Koopa
01-15-2007, 12:27 AM
how come, when our coordinators leave they go to some **** *** teams and fail....but when other ppls coordinators leave they succeed??? like Bill Belichick guys, they go off and do pretty good.....parcells do pretty good......sean is on the verge of the superbowl.....magini or wtfever got a **** *** team to the playoffs.......well cernell or wtfever well, poor guy lol.....

ours are all flops and end up going back to what they were before they left.......cowher sets em up to fail i guess

BlitzburghNation
01-15-2007, 12:33 AM
Whiz will impress alot of people this year and he'll have the team to do it with
all that team needs is an O-Line,,,,,,,,Everything else is in place !

Black@Gold Forever32
01-15-2007, 12:35 AM
Yea Romeo is doing great in Cleveland.

As for Belichick Koop he came from Bill Parcells is coaching staff when he was with the Giants. Little Bill was DC for the Giants when Parcells was HC of the Giants.

Koopa
01-15-2007, 12:37 AM
Yea Romeo is doing great in Cleveland.

As for Belichick Koop he came from Bill Parcells is coaching staff when he was with the Giants. Little Bill was DC for the Giants when Parcells was HC of the Giants.

i know, but i didn't mention it cause i was talkin about recent....and i know romeo is doing bad which is why i said what i said about him......

but why do cowhers guys always fail???

Black@Gold Forever32
01-15-2007, 12:39 AM
i know, but i didn't mention it cause i was talkin about recent....and i know romeo is doing bad which is why i said what i said about him......

but why do cowhers guys always fail???

Because Cowher coached under Marty.

AZ_Steeler
01-15-2007, 12:40 AM
Whiz might be a good coach but given that this Cardinal team is always hyped about in the pre season it's hard to believe anything else will be differnet! Dennis Green was a good coach and he couldn't do anything with the Cardinals so makes anyone believe Whiz can do anything differnet :dunno:

Captcoolhand
01-15-2007, 07:11 AM
Because Cowher coached under Marty.
Explains why it took 14 seasons to get that monkey off his Back:lol:

Captcoolhand
01-15-2007, 07:28 AM
how come, when our coordinators leave they go to some **** *** teams and fail....but when other ppls coordinators leave they succeed??? like Bill Belichick guys, they go off and do pretty good.....parcells do pretty good......sean is on the verge of the superbowl.....magini or wtfever got a **** *** team to the playoffs.......well cernell or wtfever well, poor guy lol.....

ours are all flops and end up going back to what they were before they left.......cowher sets em up to fail i guess
:2cents: IMO, I agree but not every Coordinator that left this team to be a Headcoach was a failure. Well maybe as a Headcoach, but when he went back to be a Coordinator, He got paid:yesnod: Dom Capers just signed a 3yr deal making him the Highest paid Coordinator in the NFL.
Like Romeo, some Guys are just good at being Coordinaters and not HC's so they go back to what they do best. It wouldn't surprise me if Romeo gets fired next year and somehow finds his way here :eek: God forbid!

Stairwayto7
01-15-2007, 07:43 AM
Define failure?

There have only been 40 Superbowls, and probably on 19 different coaches.
32 teams. The fact that it took Cowher 14 seasons. or one season shouldnt make a difference anyway. Winning a Superbowl is no easy task. We are damn lucky to have 5 rings.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-15-2007, 08:07 AM
The cards need to revamp their oline without a doubt. They need to look hard at their defense overall, which isn't THAT bad but still needs some tweaking. I don't know what their cap situation is but I would sure as hell hope he spends every last dollar on draft picks for that OL !

TampaSteelGirl
01-15-2007, 09:14 AM
Ugh!! i can't stand Matt Lienart!! Ugh, anyone who would date Paris Hilton has to be a putz!! hehehehe! I just thought he was pretty cocky during the draft and I never liked him since then! I don't think they will do much better this season even with Ken...He'll miss us!!!

SteelerDan43
01-15-2007, 09:28 AM
If he even upgrades the line to mediocre and the offense is going to be on the Cincy level. Fitz and Boldin is the best WR 1-2 in the league IMO. The Cardinals problem I think is depth, they always have a few star skill players but no role players to get the job done. Kinda the opposite of the Jets this year who were more role players with no stars

K Train
01-15-2007, 03:10 PM
arizona is coaching hell, i wish him the best of luck....we play that division this year i believe...hehe

AZ_Steeler
01-15-2007, 03:13 PM
arizona is coaching hell, i wish him the best of luck....we play that division this year i believe...hehe

Yes, the Steelers do play the Cardinals in Glendale this coming season and I will be there!

Blitzburgh55
01-15-2007, 03:24 PM
He will not last more than 2 years there

Ambridge
01-16-2007, 09:59 AM
I think Whiz and the Cards have no where to go but up and like it's been already mentioned if he upgrades the O-line the Cards should be immediate contenders in an already pathetic NFC West Division.

House of Steel
01-16-2007, 10:36 AM
Blitz and I agree on one thing, I give him two years before he is canned.