PDA

View Full Version : WHY Does...

BlitzburghNation
01-14-2007, 11:20 PM
Everyone seem to hate peyton manning ? :dunno:
My hatred lies with the Pat's,cowboys and our division rivals :cursin:
Hoping the saints win the big game :bigthumb: But it wouldn't upset me if the bears or colts won either ,,,, as long as it's not them stinkin patriot's:banging:

Koopa
01-14-2007, 11:21 PM
why does everyone hate the pats???? they have nothing to do with us, there's no playoff rival cause they own us........i just hate peyton, everyone is always on his nuts no matter what, and i love to see him fail, it's fun, i'm used to brady winning and i can't hate on him for that.........

go saints..........for now anyway

Black@Gold Forever32
01-14-2007, 11:21 PM
Peyton Manning is an over-rated douche bag.

SteelerFan87
01-14-2007, 11:37 PM
Koopa, we hate the Pats because they pull wins out of their asses with lucky little bullshit calls/clock mistakes/flukey plays and all the media people have their lips glued to the Pats' asses.

I want the Colts to win the Super Bowl because, like I said in the other thread, I respect Manning and like Dungy (so I would like to see them get that monkey off their backs) and the Colts winning would **** off Pats fans to no end. :lol:

House of Steel
01-14-2007, 11:41 PM
I smell Tom Brady is about to become the newest choking *** passer against the Colts. Can you believe Manning is actually going to be in his First Super Bowl. I say GO SAINTS ALL THE WAY!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-14-2007, 11:43 PM
Manning is a big game choker and that's a fact. The man is money in the regular season but as soon as the playoffs start he goes down hill in a heartbeat. He didnt have a good game this weekend but they still won. If they play like that again next week they won't win.

Koopa
01-14-2007, 11:53 PM
it can't be counted as luck if it's always happening...........they just know how to win...........peyton knows how to lose that's why i hate him, they say he's the greatest but he can't win big games

BlitzburghNation
01-14-2007, 11:54 PM
[ so the manning haters hate him because he's choked in the playoffs !
Noy a very good reason to hate a QB,,,,,,,,,,,Guess you guys hated some of our QB's !

Koopa
01-14-2007, 11:59 PM
yup, i sure have hated a lot of our qb's

and that's not the real reason why i hate manning, it's just that he's so overrated, every year he is favored to win for some odd *** reason......and everytime he beats the hell out of a ****** team they act like he's god.....it's just annoying....plus he looks like he is slow in the head lol......i think i just hate the mannings period, they are a bunch of overhyped never gonna win a damn thing or never won a damn thing qbs

K Train
01-15-2007, 12:00 AM
Guess you guys hated some of our QB's !

duh lol

BlitzburghNation
01-15-2007, 12:05 AM
Sounds more like the patriots,,,,,,,,,,,I hear the media on tv and sirius radio talking like Brady is a God and the only reason he's won 3 super's is the bullshit tuck rule,,,,,,,,Choking ram Defense and there X kicker !
Don't get me wrong i'm not a manning fan but i really don't hate the guy !
I do like there coach alot though & he deserves a shot at a ring,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

K Train
01-15-2007, 12:20 AM
manning is an *******, after we beat him last year he blamed his offensive line...the most ****ed up thing a QB could do. He wont win this year, he is the king of fantasy football but he will do the same thing this year. I dont care how many records he breaks or how many MVPs he wins he is an ***. If he can take the glory for the touchdowns records he breaks and the great regular seasons the colts have he should be able to take the fall for ****ing up in the playoffs which he wont do...im sorry but it pisses me off to hear a QB call out his offensive line after a game that they shouldnt have even had a chance to win in the first place....god damn i hate him and would rather see brady win another one than see manning win his first. But anyway...GO NFC!

DIESELMAN
01-15-2007, 12:45 AM
Manning has been in the league for 9-10 years? Hes got all kinds of regular season records but hasn't done **** in the playoffs except CHOKE. I won't take away his work ethic damn if he does do that right but with all that extra work you would think he would come through when it really matters.

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-15-2007, 01:13 AM
AFC championship game. Head says manning chokes. gut feeling Adam Vinatieri kicks a game winning field goal to send the pats home.

SteelerBee43
01-15-2007, 01:17 AM
I agree and Good Luck to Saints!!!!

AZ_Steeler
01-15-2007, 01:44 AM
The thing about Manning that I can't stand is he thinks he's Gods gift to the QB position! He's just got this arrogance that gets under my skin... likes he's Mr Know-it-all

Black@Gold Forever32
01-15-2007, 01:45 AM
The thing about Manning that I can't stand is he thinks he's Gods gift to the QB position! He's just got this arrogance that gets under my skin... likes he's Mr Know-it-all

Thank you and I agree. Preach on AZ preach on. Dude I live in Indiana. I have hear this crap all the time about Golden Boy.