PDA

View Full Version : pats vs colts

Koopa
01-14-2007, 10:17 PM
who y'all got??? and who y'all going for???

i'm going for the pats, i hate manning to much to see him succeed....i don't really have anything against the pats cause they own us so i respect them for that........but hopefully the pats will own the colts next sunday.......

BlitzburghRockCity
01-14-2007, 10:21 PM
I don't like the colts but I don't like the Pats even more. Im going for the Colts only because I like Dungy.

Koopa
01-14-2007, 10:22 PM
**** dungy lol

Black@Gold Forever32
01-14-2007, 10:31 PM
I can care less about this game. I'm for the NFC now. I hate the Pats and I can't stand or root for Peyton Manning.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-14-2007, 10:40 PM
**** dungy lol

I heard in his press conference today that he said **** that koopa guy too :lol:

Ambridge
01-14-2007, 10:41 PM
I'm tired of watching the Pats pull wins out of their ***.
Can you imagine the Brady-Belichick "Media-Lovefest" if the Pats go to the Superbowl??? Absolutely Not! I couldn't take it.

Since Marty can't get the monkey off of his back maybe it's time for Tony Dungy.

Go Colts.

BlitzburghNation
01-14-2007, 10:54 PM
**** on goody two shoes Brady's Bunch of Luckiest team ever !
Example Tuck rule,,,,,,,,,,Fumble in the charger game !
GO COLTS,,,,,,Dungy deserves a shot !
But i really want the saints to win it all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Koopa
01-14-2007, 10:59 PM
can it be considered luck if it constantly happens???

SteelerFan87
01-14-2007, 11:25 PM
Not even a question for me. I respect Manning, like Dungy, hate the Pats. Not only do I want the Colts to win, but I would LOVE some poetic justice. I want Vinatieri to kick the game winner. :lol:

Koopa
01-14-2007, 11:27 PM
do y'all like dungy just cause his son killed himself, or cause y'all actually like him

it seems as soon as his son took his own life everyone started liking dungy

i have no pity on someone that takes their own life, that's why for me it will always be **** dungy as long as he's the coach of peyton

SteelerFan87
01-14-2007, 11:32 PM
I like Dungy because he's a former Steelers player/assistant coach, plus he seems like a nice quiet classy guy.

House of Steel
01-14-2007, 11:44 PM
Is all for the Colts to pull the stunner off. I want the Saints to go all the way to the promise land cause they deserve that year. Sean Payton deserves to win it.

Koopa
01-14-2007, 11:52 PM
i'm sure the colts will be the favorite, so it won't be a stunner if they win

but yeah, i wouldn't mind the saints winning, but then i can just further my opinion on the nfl being rigged lol

BlitzburghRockCity
01-15-2007, 12:28 AM
The colts fans have been waiting for this chance to get to the AFCGG and play at home against the hated Pats so it should be a wild game !

Black@Gold Forever32
01-15-2007, 12:53 AM
Hey if some how Peyton Manning can't play in this game then I would root for the Colts. Granted no Manning would hurt their chances bigtime. I don't think Jim Sorgi is the man to get it done in place of Manning.lol Just saying Peyton Manning is the only reason I won't root for the Colts. I'm not rooting for the Pats either.

AZ_Steeler
01-15-2007, 01:53 AM
As much as I hate Manning I hate 'Brokeback Brady" even more so I will be going for the Colts! Maybe if Manning wins one he'll retire :lol:

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-15-2007, 01:58 AM
If we could only be so fournate. Dolts favorite by 3 over the pats. Bears favorite by 3 over the Saints.

Captcoolhand
01-15-2007, 07:58 AM
As much as I hate Manning I hate 'Brokeback Brady" even more so I will be going for the Colts! Maybe if Manning wins one he'll retire :lol:
F*uck the Patsy they suck! The way Brady played yesterday they should have never won but then again everyone knows how Marty Balls track record is when it comes to a Big game:yesnod:
AZ- If Manning wins i doubt if he retires, we will have to suffer more with a bigger headed, over rated Manning with his Dumbass commercials:banging:

AZ_Steeler
01-15-2007, 11:11 AM
F*uck the Patsy they suck! The way Brady played yesterday they should have never won but then again everyone knows how Marty Balls track record is when it comes to a Big game:yesnod:
AZ- If Manning wins i doubt if he retires, we will have to suffer more with a bigger headed, over rated Manning with his Dumbass commercials:banging:

I know he won't retire it's just wishful thinking on my part... but when he does decide to call it quits I hope he takes his whiny little brother with him too! Again... just more wishful thinking on my part :D

House of Steel
01-15-2007, 12:03 PM
I expect Brady the *** Passer to show up against Indianapolis, you will know what I mean, throwing passes on his ***.

Steelerlyn
01-15-2007, 12:07 PM
I am for the Colts to win that particular game.

SteelerFan87
01-18-2007, 08:58 PM
I expect Brady the *** Passer to show up against Indianapolis, you will know what I mean, throwing passes on his ***.

That's good, because Brady+hits+throwing=Lots of INTs.

The Dolphins do it to him all the time. :lol: