PDA

View Full Version : Marty Sucks

Stairwayto7
01-14-2007, 09:23 PM
Marty will never win anything. thanks to him I have to watch Peyton I hate ,and the Pats Ihate

MRS Steelerfan
01-14-2007, 09:24 PM
Peyton is BETTER then ELI!!!! and yes teh Pats, I hate them too!

Steelerlyn
01-14-2007, 09:32 PM
We were really pulling for Marty. The Pathetic patsies seem to typically find a way to win:(

Koopa
01-14-2007, 09:38 PM
this loss had nothing to do with marty, his players let him down, int and then fumbled it....a muff punt....personal foul to extend a drive....and then the defensive corrdinator playing prevent defense at the end of the first half....

Ambridge
01-14-2007, 09:38 PM
Marty should be shot for the challenge flag on the San Diego Interception/New England fumble recovery.

That proved to be a costly loss of a timeout the Chargers could have used on their final posession.

Koopa
01-14-2007, 09:39 PM
not really, it wouldn't have helped, they still spiked the ball which is like a time out, the timeout wouldn't have helped the kicker kick striaght

Ambridge
01-14-2007, 09:48 PM
not really, it wouldn't have helped, they still spiked the ball which is like a time out, the timeout wouldn't have helped the kicker kick striaght

It would have got them another play to get in closer range to kick a more makeable FG........then their field goal kicker would have missed it.:greengrin:

Black@Gold Forever32
01-14-2007, 09:59 PM
Well how do explain Rivers passing so much? I know LT had his share of carries. But the Pats couldn't stop LT all day and yet at the end on a crucial 3rd and 4 Marty let Rivers pass the ball. I give it to LT there. But hey the Chargers couldn't put the Pats away and when you do that you will not beat Tom Brady and the Pats.

I'm rooting for the NFC now. I hate the ****ing Pats and Colts. I'm sick of the Pats and Peyton Manning is an over-rated piece of garbage.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-14-2007, 10:04 PM
Yes there were definately some questionable decisions in the play calling but, this wasn't your typical Marty ball loss. You can chalk this one up to the inexperience of Philip Rivers for one. The chargers had their chances to win this game but they left points out in the field at the worse times.

Koopa
01-14-2007, 10:05 PM
first marty runs to much, now he throws to much...........lol

Black@Gold Forever32
01-14-2007, 10:14 PM
first marty runs to much, now he throws to much...........lol

Well when Rivers is struggling I don't understand on a crucial third down you let him pass when LT was tearing the Pats up all day. Its not the amount passes that I question. Its the situations Koop. When it was 3rd and 4 it that crucial part of the game I'm talking about I think I would give it the league MVP.:dunno:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-14-2007, 10:15 PM
His thinking probably was that he knows the Pats would be keying on LT so he didnt want to be too obvious so he was hoping to catch them off guard.

Koopa
01-14-2007, 10:15 PM
but he wasn't struggling, his wr's were dropping everything

Ambridge
01-14-2007, 10:22 PM
Eric Parker really hurt the Chargers today with a couple of dropped passes that should have been caught and of course the fumbled punt he gave away....and the idiot Charger(Florence)who tacked on 15yds with the Personal Foul Penalty.

I hate the Pats but they have a way of making the other team play stupid in the big games.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-14-2007, 10:23 PM
His thinking probably was that he knows the Pats would be keying on LT so he didnt want to be too obvious so he was hoping to catch them off guard.

I understand that but the Pats couldn't stop LT all day. I think I would trust the MVP of the league to make a play when it counts. Its just my :2cents:.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-14-2007, 10:24 PM
The Pats know how to make you frustrated and cause you to mistakes. I know we all hate the pats and I do as well, but you have to hand it to them. They have no 1000 yd rusher, no 1000 yd receiver yet here they are in the AFCCG again.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-14-2007, 10:25 PM
I understand that but the Pats couldn't stop LT all day. I think I would trust the MVP of the league to make a play when it counts. Its just my :2cents:.

Im not disagreeing with you, I think LT should fed all day and run him till he drops, but its the coaches that were probably worried about the Pats stacking the line to stop the run because LT was the obvious choice to get it.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-14-2007, 10:25 PM
but he wasn't struggling, his wr's were dropping everything

Did you see that one INT Rivers threw? Thats wasn't a great throw. I watched the game I know the Chargers WR's dropped their share of passes but Rivers didn't play his best game.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-14-2007, 10:27 PM
Im not disagreeing with you, I think LT should fed all day and run him till he drops, but its the coaches that were probably worried about the Pats stacking the line to stop the run because LT was the obvious choice to get it.

Matt I'm not saying that you're are bro. I'm just venting on why the Pats won.lol Its fustrating seeing the Pats always winning.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-14-2007, 10:29 PM
The Pats know how to make you frustrated and cause you to mistakes. I know we all hate the pats and I do as well, but you have to hand it to them. They have no 1000 yd rusher, no 1000 yd receiver yet here they are in the AFCCG again.

I respect the Pats greatly. Hey you have to give it to Tom Brady the guy is the best QB in the NFL. He knows how to win.

But I still hate their guts. Not as much as our division rivals but the Pats are next in line along with the Cowgirls.

Ambridge
01-14-2007, 10:34 PM
The Pats know how to make you frustrated and cause you to mistakes.

Right on the money.
You could tell the Pats were getting under San Diego's skin toward the end of the game. The Chargers were pushing and shoving and getting up in the faces of Pats players talking trash.

The Patriots are masters of getting the other team distracted and mad...which usually results in mistakes for their benefit.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-14-2007, 10:39 PM
That's the sign of a well coached and well disciplined team. They never get torqued up and lose their cool, well atleast they rarely do. Belicheck is a mastermind of game planning I'll give him that.

BlitzburghNation
01-14-2007, 10:56 PM
That's right KOOPA,,,,,,,,That int fumble cost them the game !