PDA

View Full Version : Warren Sapp still butt-sore from getting truck sticked by the Bus back in 2002

TheFizzman
09-15-2011, 03:16 PM
Idk if anyone has heard the 'news'. But apparently current goodell b-itch and former thug Warren Sapp opened his fat *** about the steelers defense being old. I would have been fine if he didnt make it personal. But he did, cause like the title says...his *** is still sore from Jerome trucking his *** back in 2002. Go Stillers!:cope:

LatrobePA
09-15-2011, 03:55 PM
He's right, why argue?? We have the young guys to fill in but Tomlin refuses!!

TampaSteelGirl
09-15-2011, 04:21 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/15/sapp-on-steelers-old-slow-and-its-over/

Sapp on Steelers: “Old, slow, and it’s over”

Sapp is a jerkoff however he was right about last sunday..our D was slow but to say our season is over is just ridiculous! If you look at the comments, even a Ravens fan doesn't believe it's over and know we'll bring it in Nov...

Oh and Florio is a Steeler hater and loves to post Steeler bashing articles...I don't even know why I read PFT.....Florio doesn't know his :moon: from a hole in the ground. He's more like a gossip queen than a sports journalist.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-15-2011, 04:29 PM
Nobody cares what Warren Sapp says. When he was playing he was a badass who couldn't stand the way the NFL was run. Now he's Mr. Politically Correct and certainly in Goodell's hip pocket.

His analysis sucks anyways, nobody takes him seriously. Same with Florio, everybody knows if PFT says it you have to verify it elsewhere first.

The Steelers defense did look old on Sunday, but are hardly out of it or incapable of handling themselves in 2011. One game and everybody is off the bandwagon..which is fine with me.

MattyVfromCT
09-15-2011, 05:57 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/15/sapp-on-steelers-old-slow-and-its-over/

Sapp on Steelers: “Old, slow, and it’s over”

Sapp is a jerkoff however he was right about last sunday..our D was slow but to say our season is over is just ridiculous! If you look at the comments, even a Ravens fan doesn't believe it's over and know we'll bring it in Nov...

Oh and Florio is a Steeler hater and loves to post Steeler bashing articles...I don't even know why I read PFT.....Florio doesn't know his :moon: from a hole in the ground. He's more like a gossip queen than a sports journalist.

couldn't agree more. sapp i just block out. always hated the prok and he's never had anything intelligent to say as a player or an analyst. just another bigmouth from thug u (please give them the death penalty ncaa lol). florio is one guy that really gets on my nerves just because there's so many idiots out there that actually take his tabloid-esque "journalism" as fact. he constantly slams the steelers in anything he ever writes about us. and the same with sapp and a lot of these other sorry excuses for "journalists", "analysts", etc......HOW DO THESE PEOPLE GET JOBS?????? the quality of sports media across the board whether tv/radio/print has gone down the shitter and then some. everyone just runs off at the mouth and has no accountability. every other nfl week you hear the same morons flip flopping their take on things and i very rarely see anyone own up to their mistakes........

STEELyourface
09-16-2011, 01:06 AM
couldn't agree more. sapp i just block out. always hated the prok and he's never had anything intelligent to say as a player or an analyst. just another bigmouth from thug u (please give them the death penalty ncaa lol). florio is one guy that really gets on my nerves just because there's so many idiots out there that actually take his tabloid-esque "journalism" as fact. he constantly slams the steelers in anything he ever writes about us. and the same with sapp and a lot of these other sorry excuses for "journalists", "analysts", etc......HOW DO THESE PEOPLE GET JOBS?????? the quality of sports media across the board whether tv/radio/print has gone down the shitter and then some. everyone just runs off at the mouth and has no accountability. every other nfl week you hear the same morons flip flopping their take on things and i very rarely see anyone own up to their mistakes........

Ya, the quality of analysts is pretty bad. I personally enjoy Dilfer, Hoge, and Jaws. Those guys watch film and when they say something they back it up with conclusions they have made from doing solid research. I don't always agree with them and they are not always right (who is?) but at least they take the time to actually explain themselves.

The best show on ESPN involving the NFL is the NFL Matchup show, but they put it on at like 4:30 or 5:30 in the morning or something like that. It is really good though. They just sit there breaking down coaches tape. Its great cause you might actually learn something.

I also like Schlereth and Herm Edwards. I just enjoy their take on things, not sure how much study those 2 do.

There isn't a single guy on the NFL Network that I enjoy much. I like Rich Eisen but he doesn't do anything but host the show. Most of the time you can't even hear what the guys on that network are saying cause they are all screaming over each other and arguing. The concept is wonderful but the execution is lacking.

Thisoneguy555
09-16-2011, 03:05 AM
There isn't a single guy on the NFL Network that I enjoy much. I like Rich Eisen but he doesn't do anything but host the show. Most of the time you can't even hear what the guys on that network are saying cause they are all screaming over each other and arguing. The concept is wonderful but the execution is lacking.

I remember watching the NFL network back in 2004, when the channel mostly showed old film and other NFL films segments.

But the main NFL total access crew was Rich Eisen, Rod Woodson, Lincoln Kennedy (OL for the raiders in the 90's) and Terrell Davis... Adam Schefter was also around as the "Insider"... But all those guys had class and had reasonable discussions. Now you have guys like Deion, Sapp and Mike Irvin who can't keep their mouths shut nor do they actually say much that's intelligent about football.

STEELyourface
09-16-2011, 07:47 AM
I remember watching the NFL network back in 2004, when the channel mostly showed old film and other NFL films segments.

But the main NFL total access crew was Rich Eisen, Rod Woodson, Lincoln Kennedy (OL for the raiders in the 90's) and Terrell Davis... Adam Schefter was also around as the "Insider"... But all those guys had class and had reasonable discussions. Now you have guys like Deion, Sapp and Mike Irvin who can't keep their mouths shut nor do they actually say much that's intelligent about football.

No doubt, it started off much better than it is now. I like Deion and Irvin, but as entertainers. Not so much as analysts. Seems like most hall-of-famers don't make great analysts. They were so good at their craft and have such high expectations they cannot understand anything less than perfection. While that made them great on the field it keeps them lacking in the analytical role.

Ibleedblk&gld
09-16-2011, 09:13 AM
Sapp is garbage...anyone remember his hissy fit that resulted in an ejection?

http://www.chron.com/sports/texans/article/Sapp-ejected-after-meltdown-in-Raiders-loss-1572336.php

"JACKSONVILLE, FLA. — Oakland Raiders defensive tackle Warren Sapp was ejected from Sunday's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars after receiving three unsportsmanlike-conduct penalties.

Sapp, who was not in the locker room after the 49-11 loss, received all three of the penalties in a strange series of events that started when Jacksonville right tackle Tony Pashos was flagged for illegal use of hands to the face."

Rampage
09-16-2011, 10:57 AM
Steelers play well in a game: Warren Sapp thinks they are a tough team to beat if they continue to play like that.

Steelers play poorly in a game: Warren Sapp thinks they have some questions if they continue to play like that.

:dunno:

RIVERS OF STEEL
09-16-2011, 12:06 PM
Who side is he on? Who the f cares. "old, slow and it's over..." Hmmmn.

STEELyourface
09-16-2011, 12:27 PM
Steelers play well in a game: Warren Sapp thinks they are a tough team to beat if they continue to play like that.

Steelers play poorly in a game: Warren Sapp thinks they have some questions if they continue to play like that.

Ya, thanks dude, I needed you to go on TV to tell me that! couldn't have drawn that conclusion on my own, wtf! Did you read LeBeau's comments? basically said, "Wake up thinking you are gonna die every day and eventually you'll be right."

Speeed
09-16-2011, 12:30 PM
What does not make sense about that? What should he say?

Rampage
09-16-2011, 12:41 PM
What does not make sense about that? What should he say?

That's just it. Hype = common sense. I don't expect anything else.

Speeed
09-16-2011, 12:51 PM
I agree with that. His the facts in his statement are undeniable. Anyone can say about any team and be correct. In another thread a member questioned the fact Sapp was getting paid to comment!

That's just it. Hype = common sense. I don't expect anything else.

STEELyourface
09-16-2011, 01:16 PM
I agree with that. His the facts in his statement are undeniable. Anyone can say about any team and be correct. In another thread a member questioned the fact Sapp was getting paid to comment!

That is what I thought too, if you're gonna be on TV you should try to come up with something a little more insightful maybe!