PDA

View Full Version : Ben should bounce back

SnakeEyes43
09-15-2011, 01:51 PM
In week 2 the Seahawks should see a different Ben Roethlisberger than the Ravens faced last Sunday. Ben usually bounces back after a tough loss, especially if his performance is a major factor in the defeat. I fully expect him to get back to form and have a great performance this week at home.

This is just a little article from the new AFC North writer at ESPN; I didn't relaize Ben hadn't had a back to back multi-interception game since '07.

I also liked Ben's response when he was asked about last weeks performance vs the Ratbirds.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/31539/roethlisberger-usually-bounces-back

BlitzburghRockCity
09-15-2011, 02:36 PM
It would be foolish to think that he won't bounce back. Ben rarely has multiple bad games in a row. It doesn't mean he won't toss an errant pass at some point but he will be focused and ready to redeem himself and the offense in general.

Troyisabeast_43
09-15-2011, 03:47 PM
I think Ben throws for close to 275-280 and 3 TD's this week. Heath Miller will have a big day and Wallace will catch a 50 yard plus TD...

HUNT4SEVEN
09-15-2011, 04:23 PM
Ben will have over 300 plus yards this week...i just hope this @$$ whoopin they took stay with them for the rest of the year