PDA

View Full Version : Gameday: Patriots vs. Chargers

AZ_Steeler
01-14-2007, 07:39 PM
This is becoming a really good game! At the start of the 3rd quarter the Chargers are leading 14-10... could have 14-3 bu the Patriots scored a late TD just before halftime.

Blitzburgh55
01-14-2007, 07:40 PM
LETS GO CHARGERS

AZ_Steeler
01-14-2007, 07:42 PM
I'm with you on that one Blitz!!! I can't stand the Patsy's and would love nothing more than to see them lose today!!!

BlitzburghNation
01-14-2007, 07:48 PM
Just like the song i heard,,,,,,,,,I'm a san diego charger fan,,,,,,,,,Remake from springsteins song,,,,,,,,,,,,born in the u s a

House of Steel
01-14-2007, 07:53 PM
COME ON Ladanian we need you to carry the Chargers to the AFC championship. KNOCK THE LIVING HELL OUT OF THEM BASTARDS.

BlitzburghNation
01-14-2007, 07:59 PM
That's right STEEL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,**** on the brady bunch !

Ambridge
01-14-2007, 08:06 PM
Eric Parker muffed the punt.

New England ball.

Eric Parker has killed San Diego today with dropped passes and now the fudged punt return.:nonod:

AZ_Steeler
01-14-2007, 08:09 PM
It's stupid plays like that which cost your team a chance at winning the ball game... which we all as Steeler fans know to well after this season!

Now the Chargers are just being flat out stupid with penalties!

floodcitygirl
01-14-2007, 08:10 PM
Yeah.....why are the Chargers trying to give this game away????

MRS Steelerfan
01-14-2007, 08:12 PM
ask Koopa, isnt it him that says it is all rigged???lol--

AZ_Steeler
01-14-2007, 08:14 PM
14-13 Chargers! Patriots just nailed a FG :cursin:

MRS Steelerfan
01-14-2007, 08:16 PM
I really do not want to go to work tomorrow if the Pats win.. My boss is going to be crying the EAGLEs went down, I dont want to listen to the Pasty fans!!!TOO much drama!!!

AZ_Steeler
01-14-2007, 08:41 PM
Chargers have added some distance now with a TD by LT... 21-13 with under 10 minutes in the 4th quarter

MRS Steelerfan
01-14-2007, 08:47 PM
WOOT!!! WOOT!!!

MRS Steelerfan
01-14-2007, 08:55 PM
OMG!!! you have got to be kidding me!!!!

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-14-2007, 09:04 PM
You should not be surprised by this at all

Blitzburgh55
01-14-2007, 09:18 PM
Damn Pats won

Koopa
01-14-2007, 09:56 PM
it's all becasue the chargers played prevent defense at the end of the first half, all prevent does is prevent you from winning......i ****ing hate when teams go into prevent, just play your ****ing game and you should be fine...and espeically don't play prevent against a qb like brady, when he gets time he'll pick you apart, and prevent gives him way to much time......instead of going in the half 14-3 it was 14-10.......and steriods merriman was nothing without the juice in him

SteelerFan87
01-14-2007, 11:18 PM
Ok, did we trade Colclough to the Chargers without telling anyone?

Once again, we learn that the better team can easily lose if they start playing stupid.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-14-2007, 11:19 PM
:lol: The curse of Coc strikes again !

House of Steel
01-14-2007, 11:59 PM
Martyball took em down again. When is San Diego going to learn that they need a new coach to get over the hump. Scottenheimer is a cursed man. He got cursed in Cleveland, got cursed in Kansas City, and now got the San Diego Chargers cursed. HE SUCKS AS A COACH!!!

Koopa
01-15-2007, 12:02 AM
Martyball took em down again. When is San Diego going to learn that they need a new coach to get over the hump. Scottenheimer is a cursed man. He got cursed in Cleveland, got cursed in Kansas City, and now got the San Diego Chargers cursed. HE SUCKS AS A COACH!!!

wtf???? you obviously didn't watch the game.......they did not play martyball at all....they were doing good, it's just stupidty lost them the game, a int and a fumble, a muff punt, and a personal foul that kept a scoring drive a live.....it was not because they played martycowherball

House of Steel
01-15-2007, 12:05 AM
The Point of the matter, Koopa, is as long as Schottenheimer is coaching San Diego, they will never sniff a berth into the Super Bowl. He is a choke artist and a cursed man.

Koopa
01-15-2007, 12:08 AM
well he may be cursed, but he was not a choke artist in this game, it was wr's dropping balls, it was punt returners pulling a steeler, it was a defender making an int and then fumbling it right back to them.....

TampaSteelGirl
01-15-2007, 10:12 AM
I just can't believe the Chargers lost!! Damn! I hate Indy but want the Patsys to lose next week!! Go Saints!!!! I want the Saints to take it all!!!!

AZ_Steeler
01-15-2007, 10:55 AM
Marty just made entirely too many fundamental mistakes yesterday! He has always been accused of playing Marty Ball when it comes to the playoffs and yesterday he took some risks that were not really necessary and could have made a difference in the game. Then again though, had a couple of his players been a little more disciplined they still could have won the game! Marty will probably be given his pink slip now!

BR7
01-15-2007, 11:08 AM
What shocked me most was Chad Scott could tackle. Where did that come from??

Captcoolhand
01-15-2007, 11:09 AM
Marty just made entirely too many fundamental mistakes yesterday! He has always been accused of playing Marty Ball when it comes to the playoffs and yesterday he took some risks that were not really necessary and could have made a difference in the game. Then again though, had a couple of his players been a little more disciplined they still could have won the game! Marty will probably be given his pink slip now! You're joking right?:lol: Even the Clowns gave him 5 years:yesnod:

AZ_Steeler
01-15-2007, 11:24 AM
[/COLOR]You're joking right?:lol: Even the Clowns gave him 5 years:yesnod:

Mary being shown the door was a rumor floating around on the radio this morning on my way to work :dunno: Plus he did just complete his fifth year of coaching the Chargers :dunno:

Captcoolhand
01-15-2007, 11:28 AM
Mary being shown the door was a rumor floating around on the radio this morning on my way to work :dunno: Plus he did just complete his fifth year of coaching the Chargers :dunno:That's right my bad:bigthumb: :nahnah:
Rumors, you got to love them:hilarious: Hey did you hear that Romeo will be fired next year? the Browns are set to give BC 8 mil a year to be their new coach.:hilarious: Thats what I got to listen to here in Cleveland:banging: :yesnod:

House of Steel
01-15-2007, 11:31 AM
Look what he did in Cleveland, Capt. Every damn time he faced the Broncos, time after time the curse of Cleveland got him bit in the ***. The Fumble, The Drive, and whatelse. CLEVELAND IS CURSED BIG TIME! Schottenheimer was a damn good regular season coach but a damn choker come playoff time. I see Martyball being canned cause San Diego will never sniff the Super Bowl as long as he is coaching. Time for a change.

TampaSteelGirl
01-15-2007, 12:15 PM
What shocked me most was Chad Scott could tackle. Where did that come from??

I swear I thought the same thing...I heard his name so much and they said he came from Pittsburgh..where was he when he was with us????? :scratch:

House of Steel
01-15-2007, 12:17 PM
He was too busy jacking off and crap to give a damn when he was with us. Now, he has a chance to win another ring, he let his pride get skyhigh and started playing football that matters most. I can't stand him.