PDA

View Full Version : Grimm will be next

BlitzburghNation
01-14-2007, 07:38 PM
:banging: Loved to have kept the whiz !
I also don't think they are going to hire GRIMM :cursin: So i guess we are going to get Rivera or Tomlin :dunno:
Whoever we get i hope he motivates the way cowher did :tt02:
In alot of steeler fans mind's would be to hire whiz as our HC & Grimm as our OC,,,,,,,,,,But it looks like we'll lose both :banging:
But remember when they hired cowher,he was an unknown and look what he did :clap: On the surface it looks bad :blah: But we have some great players
that will do fine,plus we have higher draft picks then usual,,,,,,,,,
KEEP THE FAITH :tt02: :helmet: :tt02:

AZ_Steeler
01-14-2007, 07:41 PM
With all that has transpired this entire year, I don't think Grimm is going to be the next coach, IMO. I think if he was it the Steelers would have pulled the trigger and already hired him and made the announcemetn. The FO must be waiting on something right now, something that we don't know about unless it is Rivera :dunno:...

Stairwayto7
01-14-2007, 07:41 PM
I still dont see grimm fitting in! We need someone soon@

BlitzburghNation
01-14-2007, 07:44 PM
If grimm doesn't get the gig,,,,,,,He'll probably get pissed & move on,,,,,That's why i say he's gone also !
They didn't hire whiz,,,,,and if they were going to hire grimm i believe they would've already announced it !

Stairwayto7
01-14-2007, 07:48 PM
If grimm doesn't get the gig,,,,,,,He'll probably get pissed & move on,,,,,That's why i say he's gone also !
They didn't hire whiz,,,,,and if they were going to hire grimm i believe they would've already announced it !

I agree, he is there, if needed. Hell not everyone gets a HC gig

AZ_Steeler
01-14-2007, 07:48 PM
What's with all these wishy washy coaches this year saying they aren't going anywhere and they want to stick around with whatever gig they have... then less that a week later they are gone!!

Whatever happened to loyalty??? Greed must be taking over now...

BlitzburghNation
01-14-2007, 07:51 PM
Not Greed for whiz,,,,,,,,,, Can't blame him for taking the JOB !
If the rooney's were gonna hire him they would've already announced it !

House of Steel
01-14-2007, 07:51 PM
AZ, don't take anyone's word for granted. You know deep down they are lying.

Koopa
01-14-2007, 08:02 PM
whiz said this was his first choice, but he never said he'll stick here to be the OC......i don't know how to put lol, but he never said he'll stay......he said something like this is where he wants to be but something about wanting to be a head coach, i'll have to find it in the articles

BlitzburghNation
01-14-2007, 08:05 PM
One thing he said,,,,,,,,,,I heard it on sirius,was he loved it in pittsburgh and something like it would be a great opportunity to suceed cowher,,,,,,,,

AZ_Steeler
01-14-2007, 08:05 PM
I think what he said was if he wasn't offered any HC job that he would stay in Pittsburgh... Since he was offered the job and the Steelers didn't have anything on the table you can't really blame the guy for going to AZ.

I was just pointing out the wishy washy stuff and promises by coaches from around the league and the NCAA...

BlitzburghRockCity
01-14-2007, 10:14 PM
Why don't you think Grimm would get it ? He's got as good a chance as anyone. The Steelers don't do anything in haste as we all know and if we didn't know we sure as hell know now. He's got as good a chance as anybody left.