PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Season 2012 NFL Mock Draft

DFlo
09-07-2011, 11:30 AM
Hey guys, I just re-did my mock draft for the start of the 2011 season. Completely overhauled the site so I would love to hear your feedback on both the site and the mock if you don't mind.

Here's the link:

2012 NFL Mock Draft (http://www.footballdraftnotebook.com/MockDraft2012.html)

Black@Gold Forever32
09-07-2011, 11:56 AM
I like the design of it and really like the Steelers pick.....Really though its still really to early to really predict were any of those players will go.....Players can rise and fall.........But I enjoyed reading it anyway......

K Train
09-07-2011, 01:23 PM
very difficult to read the darker ones.

cordy glenn is a good pick for the steelers...seeing minnifield and dennard go so high hurts my feelings though i <3 them

connecticutsteel
09-07-2011, 06:04 PM
I agree about the darker color like the seahawks love the pick but it's a long season i hope glenn is avalible at the bottom of the first rd
P.S . What round do you think Kendall Reyes will go i think he is a steal/sleeper pick in the 3rd possibly low 2nd good combo of size and speed good burst and nasty streak
http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/reyes_kendall00.html
maybe convert to NT for Steelers

Rampage
09-07-2011, 06:11 PM
I'd love a good corner, but getting a guy like Glenn who could come in day one and be an anchor beside Pouncey would be great.

STEELyourface
09-08-2011, 03:13 PM
I'd love a good corner, but getting a guy like Glenn who could come in day one and be an anchor beside Pouncey would be great.

I concur.

Like others said it is way too early to get to caught up in when and where guys go cause of how much football there is to be played but I LOVE reading and thinking about this stuff. It is one of my favorite topics in football just because I love NCAAF more than NFL (but I LOVE them both) and this combines the two and it is never too early, for me at least, to start speculating!

From everything I've seen and read this is as realistic as any for now, nice job man, I enjoyed it.

DFlo
09-11-2011, 11:44 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys!

As of right now Reyes is a 3rd/mid round guy. Probably a 3-4 DE in the NFL.

Thisoneguy555
09-11-2011, 07:06 PM
for how good Cam has been playing today, I doubt Carolina will draft a quarterback.

Rampage
09-11-2011, 07:27 PM
Can we take Glenn now and just leave a first round IOU for next year's draft? :lol:

STEELyourface
09-12-2011, 01:08 AM
Can we take Glenn now and just leave a first round IOU for next year's draft? :lol:

:hilarious::plus1: