Blitzburgh55
01-14-2007, 01:22 PM
Ben was just on ESPN Countdown he might be on later to

K Train
01-14-2007, 01:24 PM
hes been on all morning

BB2W
01-14-2007, 01:45 PM
I like the suit, he's lookin good... He might have a future in telivision after football.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-14-2007, 10:37 PM
Im sure he'll be doing alot of appearances before these playoffs are over. He's been on NFLN a few times too already.

K Train
01-14-2007, 10:40 PM
they wished him an uneventful offseason which was nice of them

Black@Gold Forever32
01-14-2007, 10:56 PM
Well its cool Big Ben was on countdown but man I hope he gets back to the Burgh soon and starts working for next season. I understand he needs a vaction after a long off-season and then season of NFL football. But by March him and his WR's need to start preparing for next season.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-14-2007, 11:11 PM
Got that right, enough of the Tv stuff and vacations. Get back and start working with those WR's asap !

DIESELMAN
01-14-2007, 11:13 PM
Well its cool Big Ben was on countdown but man I hope he gets back to the Burgh soon and starts working for next season. I understand he needs a vaction after a long off-season and then season of NFL football. But by March him and his WR's need to start preparing for next season.

I'm with you on that bro. The sooner the better.

Koopa
01-14-2007, 11:25 PM
Got that right, enough of the Tv stuff and vacations. Get back and start working with those WR's asap !

you don't want to overwork yourself, this is his first real chance at a break, he needs to just chill for a month or 2 not worry about football, get his head straight, and then start practicing with his wr's and **** of that nature........

K Train
01-14-2007, 11:29 PM
he hasnt had a break since before he left college, then the combine came up, draft, long rookie season, deep into playoffs, short offseason, full season, supebowl, even shorter offseason, accident, surgery, full season, hurt. the guy deserves to months as long as he stays away from sharp, moving, poisonous objects...mabey he should just hibernate for a few months then start working with santonio lol