PDA

View Full Version : Crezdon Butler I'm a Arizona cardinal.

Katmandu
09-04-2011, 02:09 PM
@butlerboy28 Crezdon Butler
I'm a Arizona cardinal.
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad Favorite Retweet Reply

cmerrifield
09-04-2011, 02:46 PM
Booooooo!!!
Should have kept him and got rid of somebody else like Battle.

sent from my Evo using tapatalk

STEELyourface
09-04-2011, 02:46 PM
That's a bummer but at least he'll get the chance to play in the NFL

Root4Stlrs
09-04-2011, 04:43 PM
That's a bummer but at least he'll get the chance to play in the NFL

Exactly. I'm very glad for him. I imagine Horton being their new DB coach had something to do with their signing him?

igor0190
09-04-2011, 05:07 PM
Kind of makes me sick how Whisenhunt pillages anyone that we cut or release... Can't you scout your own players Whiz? Why do you assume you need to sign everyone cut from the Steelers roster?

coldrolled
09-04-2011, 05:13 PM
he didnt sign Gibson??

connecticutsteel
09-04-2011, 07:35 PM
I agree that they pilage our cuts do some scouting

acero
09-04-2011, 08:35 PM
he didnt sign Gibson??

ohh no he wouldnt sign gibson whiz is a purist he only signs ex steelers that have not been poison with other team.

STEELyourface
09-04-2011, 08:47 PM
ohh no he wouldnt sign gibson whiz is a purist he only signs ex steelers that have not been poison with other team.

:lol:

Prosdo
09-04-2011, 08:51 PM
This cracks me up every time.

coach
09-04-2011, 10:06 PM
Kind of makes me sick how Whisenhunt pillages anyone that we cut or release... Can't you scout your own players Whiz? Why do you assume you need to sign everyone cut from the Steelers roster?

Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll take BA off our hands.

BlacknGold Bleeder
09-04-2011, 10:22 PM
Does it ever end?? I gotta agree though, it cracks me up every time too...

STEELyourface
09-04-2011, 10:48 PM
Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll take BA off our hands.

While we are wishing maybe BA and Whiz can just switch places. I gotta say though, it doesn't bother me how they take all our sloppy seconds. I mean, we obviously decided they couldn't play for us so I don't care if they get them. If they turn out to be good players I look at it like we ultimately had enough talent to field 2 NFL teams :lol:

steelchamp204
09-04-2011, 11:53 PM
WOW, seriously man, this **** is getting annoying. EVERY person we pretty much cut or dont offer a new contract he picks up. Its funny, but also annoying.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-05-2011, 12:40 AM
Whisenhunt doesn't need a scouting department on his team, all he does is rely on the Steeler castoffs to fill his roster. Seriously it's just comical at this point that he'll take just about anybody that Colbert and Tomlin cut.

I do with Crezdon the best though, I hope he makes it in AZ.

lloydfan4life
09-05-2011, 12:45 AM
Whiz must get wood everytime he has a chance to sign one of our cast offs.

I love it how other teams strive to be us. :rofl:

Real Deal Steel
09-05-2011, 03:13 AM
WOW, seriously man, this **** is getting annoying. EVERY person we pretty much cut or dont offer a new contract he picks up. Its funny, but also annoying.

Wisenhunt is a bitter little turd. All he does is sit and wait to see what we do and then he wants any player we discard. It's pathetic. And I wish his team continued success at losing and being the loser organazation that they are.

Once he leaves, then I'll have only good wishes for the Cardinals.

But it's obvious from his actions, Wisenhunt is obssessed with us. And still bitter that Tomlin got the job and not him.

LarryNJ
09-05-2011, 08:56 AM
But it's obvious from his actions, Wisenhunt is obssessed with us. And still bitter that Tomlin got the job and not him.

What's even more obvious is that the Steelers made the right choice in Tomlin.

Best of luck to Crezdon.

STEELyourface
09-05-2011, 12:14 PM
I don't undertand all the ill feelings and negativaty towards Whisenhunt. So what if they sign all the players we discard. We chose Tomlin, we've won a SB since making that choice (against Whiz for that matter) and been back to another. It is obvious we made the right choice but why get upset about it, I find it amusing and not much more. Obviously you guys are MORE than ENTITLED to your opinion, but I guess I just don't understand taking the time to even have it upset you.

I do agree that it is ridiculous but I just don't care, I guess.

But if we are being completely honest, he has obviously made them a better team. They actually win games, are competitive, and have had some playoff success. Those are things they have really not been able to say very many times in the teams history especially considering they are the oldest (or at least one of) franchise in pro football.

If anything I think it is a testament to the Steelers ability to evaluate coaching talent. So many people have failed there before and all it took was someone that was "Steeler approved" so to speak.

I'm not suggesting we all get in a circle hold hands and sing kumbyah (sp?) but why get upset about it?

TampaSteelGirl
09-05-2011, 12:20 PM
What's even more obvious is that the Steelers made the right choice in Tomlin.

Best of luck to Crezdon.

I wish him luck too..

It's simply amazing though...he picks up all our cuts YET he hasn't won a SB yet...could it be the coaching that sucks then??? :thinking:

Rampage
09-05-2011, 12:38 PM
Steelers > Pittsburgh Practice Squad > Cardinals

Clevelandsux
09-05-2011, 12:59 PM
That was a cut I didn't expect. Battle is the ST captain. Probably the reason they kept him.

Goodfrom55
09-06-2011, 06:37 PM
I hope Butler has 15 great games. . .KWIM?

pimplydan
09-06-2011, 09:51 PM

Yes , you're right about Whiz scouting our players , I like your avitar , your from Canada too , go Jets ..............................