PDA

View Full Version : Great NFL talk & Info...

BlitzburghNation
01-14-2007, 12:15 PM
Especially for Trucker's,,,,,,,,SIRIU:cabbagepatch: S RADIO
Any of you guys or gals want to hear the best breakdown of the nfl,get sirius radio,,,,,,,,,,,,Only costs about $50 and $12 a month !
It's football talk 24/7 :clap:
It also has different coaches and players as guest's during the season and have a variety guest's during the off-season :clap:
Vernon haynes was a guest every tuesday all season :tt02: Last year they had ike taylor :tt02:
It's a must for any NFL nut,,,,,,,,,:tt02: :clap: :tt02:

House of Steel
01-14-2007, 12:46 PM
Kind of hard for me to get something like that when you can't hear the radio half the time or understand anything someone says.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-14-2007, 12:51 PM
I listen to espn radio everyday while I drive and alot of times when Im work. Thank goodness for streaming radio.

I was thinking of getting sirius for our car but havent told the wife yet. :rolleyes:

BlitzburghNation
01-14-2007, 01:12 PM
Channel 124 all NFL,,,,,,,,,,,,,You'll absolutley love it !

Blitzburgh55
01-14-2007, 01:21 PM
I have Sirus Radio

Ambridge
01-14-2007, 01:50 PM
I have Sirius and my receiver hardly ever changes off of Channel 124-Sirius NFL Radio. Football talk 24/7.
There is no better source of information and insight into the NFL than Sirius NFL Radio.

Sirius Radio isn't only for the car they also make a compatable Boom-Box Receiver that works very well in the home..etc.

I was fortunate enough to win a email contest on the Sirius show "The Afternoon Blitz" in November and won a G-3 NFL Jacket.

Once you get Sirius you'll never listen to regular radio again......ever!

BlitzburghNation
01-14-2007, 01:53 PM
What's your call name when you call in ? I've probably heard you on the radio,,,,,,,,,Because that's the only station i listen to while driving my 18 wheeler !

Ambridge
01-14-2007, 01:59 PM
I don't call in but have had several emails read on the show.
I go by "SteelerJohn in Virginia".

I love to give Adam Schein a hard time. He's been known to wear his anti-Steeler bias on his sleeve.