PDA

View Full Version : Steelers begin roster cuts: Batch placed on IR, Have until 4pm tuesday to reach 80

BlitzburghRockCity
08-28-2011, 05:57 PM
Just watching Twitter and saw that @ScottBrown_Trib and @JimWexell are reporting the team has placed rookie RB Baron Batch on IR. Also cut TE Charlton, CB Dockery, WR Greenwood, WR Moore, and TE Chavis.

Chavis was placed on the waived/injured list.

No surprises here, they are currently at 84 so they have to make 4 more cuts to get to 80. Sad to see Baron Batch go on IR but it was inevitable.

coach
08-28-2011, 06:12 PM
Just watching Twitter and saw that @ScottBrown_Trib and @JimWexell are reporting the team has placed rookie RB Baron Batch on IR. Also cut TE Charlton, CB Dockery, WR Greenwood, WR Moore, and TE Chavis.

Chavis was placed on the waived/injured list.

No surprises here, they are currently at 84 so they have to make 4 more cuts to get to 80. Sad to see Baron Batch go on IR but it was inevitable.

Looks like they know who they want at WR and TE.

Thisoneguy555
08-28-2011, 06:49 PM
When I saw the title, I was like "How are they gonna put Charlie Batch on IR" lol

But sucks for Barron Batch though, hope he recovers fully, his injury is the same injury that essentially ended Terrel Davis's career. It's hard to make a comeback from that

Zachintosh66
08-28-2011, 07:30 PM
nobodies yet... scrubs

BlitzburghRockCity
08-28-2011, 07:50 PM
We may see a surprise cut coming up before Tuesday but more than likely not until after the final game vs the Panthers.

From BRC's DroidX of Awesomeness

BlacknGold Bleeder
08-28-2011, 09:42 PM
Couldn't you have put Baron in the title...dam near gave me a heart attack thinking Charlie had fell or something...:lol:

Zachintosh66
08-28-2011, 10:16 PM
Couldn't you have put Baron in the title...dam near gave me a heart attack thinking Charlie had fell or something...:lol:

slipped on a banana peel... lol :duh:

STEELyourface
08-28-2011, 11:28 PM
slipped on a banana peel... lol :duh:

Tripped over his walker and had to use the "Life Alert" button cause he'd fallen and couldn't get up...LOL.