PDA

View Full Version : LMFAO !! The Ratbirds lose !!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-13-2007, 08:32 PM
Hell Yeah the Ratbirds LOST !!!!!!!!!

It was an ugly game, neither team did virtually anything in the 2nd half and the first half was filled with field goals but in the end the Overrated Ratbirds lost in the first round of the playoffs !!!!!!!!

:ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck:

SteelCityMan786
01-13-2007, 08:35 PM
Hey Baltimore

TURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN THE LIGHTS OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT THE PARTY'S OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVER!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-13-2007, 08:37 PM
Gay Ray Lewis, go back to your living room and relive the past cuz you're overrated *** sucks !!

Crackhead Jamal go Snort your brains out you pansy *** drug flunkie !!

Hey McNair, you're dumbass isnt the savior everybody thought you were are you you POS !!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO !!!! I love it when the Ratbirds lose and especially in the playoffs !!

:ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck:

steelcurtain09
01-13-2007, 08:48 PM
:ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-13-2007, 08:52 PM
HELL YEAH DUDE, DOWN WITH THE F'N RATBIRDS !!!!!!!! THOSE OVERRATED POS JAILBIRDS !!

GO HOME AND CRY TO YOUR FAMILIES YOU WORTHLESS CRACK SMOKING PUNKS!!!!

Ambridge
01-13-2007, 08:56 PM
Joy and Rapture!!!

Shhhh!! Hear that noise??? That's 70,000 Rat Fans filing out of M&T Bank Stadium.:imhere: :danceshout:

Silence is Golden!!

Koopa
01-13-2007, 09:03 PM
i'm glad the ravens lost, but damn i can't enjoy it at all, **** i hate manning just as much as i hate the ravens.....san degio better take out the pats cause i don't want the colts to go to the superbowl

Black@Gold Forever32
01-13-2007, 09:04 PM
Can we say over-rated over-rated. Seeing the Colts defense hold the Ratbirds to 6 points just pisses me off thinking the Ravens kicked our *** twice this year.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-13-2007, 09:05 PM
i'm glad the ravens lost, but damn i can't enjoy it at all, **** i hate manning just as much as i hate the ravens.....san degio better take out the pats cause i don't want the colts to go to the superbowl

Koop, I'm with you I hate Peyton Manning to bro. I live in Indiana imagine the **** I go through with all these stupid Colts fans around me. Super Chargers all the way. No Pats and No Colts.

Ambridge
01-13-2007, 09:13 PM
I'm with the rest of you that I would like to see San Diego go to the Superbowl but today "Jughead" Manning and the Colts just shoved a big dagger, nice and slow into the hearts of the Rats and all their filthy fans and watched them die a slow and painful death.

Good job and congrats to Manning, Tony Dungy and the Colts.

SteelCityMan786
01-13-2007, 09:28 PM
:ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: If The Eagles Lose that will make this a PERFECT Saturday.

Hburg
01-13-2007, 09:41 PM
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l100/bufuhbg/NevermoreRavens.jpg

BuFu

Prosdo
01-13-2007, 09:42 PM
Woohoo! Down go the Ratbirds!

Hburg
01-13-2007, 09:53 PM
Can we say over-rated over-rated. Seeing the Colts defense hold the Ratbirds to 6 points just pisses me off thinking the Ravens kicked our *** twice this year.

Yea, but the Steelers played awful this whole year. But can America now realize just how overrated the Ravens are! The "number 1" Ravens D allowed over 100 total yards rushing by the Colts and the last place Colts D against the run only allowed 86 total yards rushing by the Ravens! 2000 was a fluke! The runaway came home to beat on the substituted brown-cored step-child! The Brian Billick gamble failed miserably in the post-season! Next year the Ravens will again crumble and fall as they sign up for AARP membership!

BuFu

BlitzburghRockCity
01-13-2007, 10:00 PM
I'm with the rest of you that I would like to see San Diego go to the Superbowl but today "Jughead" Manning and the Colts just shoved a big dagger, nice and slow into the hearts of the Rats and all their filthy fans and watched them die a slow and painful death.

Good job and congrats to Manning, Tony Dungy and the Colts.

Right man, I can just here them whining and complaining as we speak ! Well if this would have happened or that would have happened, we would have won. Well guess what you stupid purple wearing punk *** crackheads ! You're dumbass lost today; to a SOFT team ! :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Hey Gay Ray, how SOFT is Manning and the Colts now !!!!!!!

floodcitygirl
01-13-2007, 10:05 PM
Good job and congrats to Manning, Tony Dungy and the Colts.Ok...but JUST for today...and it still makes me a little nauseous....

Blitzburgh55
01-13-2007, 10:17 PM
WOW that was a low scoring game

Ambridge
01-13-2007, 10:33 PM
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l100/bufuhbg/NevermoreRavens.jpg

BuFu

I absolutely love that picture.:lol: :lol:

Would you mind if I copied that picture and rattled the cages of few Rat fans??
That would also make a great sig or avatar.

Hburg
01-13-2007, 10:44 PM
I absolutely love that picture.:lol: :lol:

Would you mind if I copied that picture and rattled the cages of few Rat fans??
That would also make a great sig or avatar.

Go right ahead man. I was thinking no one had noticed it up until you saw it. Do whatever you want, **** them off, annoy them, make them cry, it will be worth it! :lol:

BuFu

Ambridge
01-13-2007, 10:48 PM
Go right ahead man. I was thinking no one had noticed it up until you saw it. Do whatever you want, **** them off, annoy them, make them cry, it will be worth it! :lol:

BuFu

Thanks-Hburg!!:bigthumb: I'll definately make good use of it.

DIESELMAN
01-13-2007, 11:07 PM
****ing A.......**** the Ratbirds!!!!! Thanx Manning BUT **** you in the Conference championship game!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hburg
01-13-2007, 11:08 PM
Thanks-Hburg!!:bigthumb: I'll definately make good use of it.

No problem man! Just be sure to post up the links so we can all seem them b*tching!!!!

:rofl:

BuFu

SteelerFan87
01-13-2007, 11:14 PM
I don't get the hatred of Manning. He's never done anything to us, why hate him? Personally, I'm a fan of skilled QBs, and Manning is the best in the league. I really hope the Colts win the SB and he and Dungy (both good guys) can get that monkey off their backs. It would certainly be far better than the Pats winning it (because they're the Pats) or the Chargers winning it (because of Steroids Shawne Merriman). At this point I'm not sure what I'd prefer. Watching the Chargers beat the crap out of the Pats, or letting the Pats win this round and then lose to the Colts on an Adam Vinatieri game winning field goal.

But, back to the topic of the thread. It was quite fun to watch the Ra-tans get knocked out of the playoffs, especially since it was the Colts that did it. I'm sick of hearing all those Ravens fans cry about how their team was stolen from them, when they did the same damn thing to Cleveland.

Oh, and congratulations Gay Ray, on breaking up 2 sure catches. Unfortunately for him, they were 2 sure INTs that he tipped away, lol.

DIESELMAN
01-13-2007, 11:18 PM
Hes a good regular season QB. In the playoffs he chokes. Plus in a roundabout way he threw his OL under the bus last year.

House of Steel
01-13-2007, 11:19 PM
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/6892/ray1pg5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Well looks like our little friend, GAY RAY, can go back to that beer job this offseason while griping, moaning, and whining over the fast exit from the postseason.

**** BALTIMORE!!! RATTURDS BECAME ROADKILL!!! :bigfinger: :bigfinger: :bigfinger: GO **** YOURSELVES PURPLEMORE FANS!!!

SteelerFan87
01-13-2007, 11:38 PM
Hes a good regular season QB. In the playoffs he chokes. Plus in a roundabout way he threw his OL under the bus last year.

But his O-line deserved to be thrown under the bus. They were like "hmm, should we block the Steelers at all? Nah." I'd be pissed too if I was Manning and I had to get peeled off the turf because my line didn't block anybody.

And HOS, that picture is hilarious! :lol:

Hburg
01-14-2007, 12:01 AM
But his O-line deserved to be thrown under the bus. They were like "hmm, should we block the Steelers at all? Nah." I'd be pissed too if I was Manning and I had to get peeled off the turf because my line didn't block anybody.

The O-line for the Colts showed up last year......but when they showed up in the RCA Dome they didn't realize they were in Blitzburgh!

It's a matter of respect to not vocally attack your teammates to the media like Peyton did after the playoff loss last seasons. Voice complaints behind closed doors but not to the world, that just undermines the whole organization.

BuFu

BlitzburghRockCity
01-14-2007, 03:16 AM
All year long all we heard was how tough the Ratbirds are. How great their defense is, how good Jamal is running now, how their offense now has respect since McNair came to town...

And go into the playoffs with a home game after a bye week and get beat down by a "soft" team !

**** the Ratbirds ! I hope they whine and bitch all summer you worthless crack smoking purple jersey wearing bitches !

DIESELMAN
01-14-2007, 03:35 AM
It's a matter of respect to not vocally attack your teammates to the media like Peyton did after the playoff loss last seasons. Voice complaints behind closed doors but not to the world, that just undermines the whole organization.

BuFu Couldn't have said it better myself bro......**** the Ratbirds!!! and Peyton "Choker" Manning!!!

Black@Gold Forever32
01-14-2007, 03:41 AM
Couldn't have said it better myself bro......**** the Ratbirds!!! and Peyton "Choker" Manning!!!

I agree Diesel. I live in Indiana bro. So I can't stand Golden Boy Peyton Manning. I hear all the time how Peyton walks on water from the Colts fans.lol

Peyton blows and he called out his Oline last year and you don't do that for the world to hear. He should kept that private between him and his teammates.

Peyton 1 TD and 5 INT's in the play-offs this year.:bluelol: But the Colts are 2-0.:dunno:

The Colts defense finally stepped up but it ends next week for the Colts. The Chargers are going to beat the Pats and then beat the Colts.

DIESELMAN
01-14-2007, 04:05 AM
I agree Diesel. I live in Indiana bro. So I can't stand Golden Boy Peyton Manning. I hear all the time how Peyton walks on water from the Colts fans.lol

Peyton blows and he called out his Oline last year and you don't do that for the world to hear. He should kept that private between him and his teammates.

Peyton 1 TD and 5 INT's in the play-offs this year.:bluelol: But the Colts are 2-0.:dunno:

The Colts defense finally stepped up but it ends next week for the Colts. The Chargers are going to beat the Pats and then beat the Colts.

I feel for ya having to put up with that crap. I'm right below you in Ky but we don't hear to much crap from NFL teams. We got the UofL vs. UK basketball and football thing goin. Sanders being back helps the Indy's run D quite a bit. I'm with you on the Chargers after the year LT had they need to be in the SB.

TampaSteelGirl
01-14-2007, 04:42 PM
It just made my entired evening watching those guys about to cry!! Always knew they wouldn't make the big show...Only reason I would ever vote for Indy but Indy will lose next week anyway!! hehehehe!
Can't wait for this years Steeler season!! :tt02: