PDA

View Full Version : Jim tressell spotted at Steelers facility

jpele
08-25-2011, 12:47 PM
Has been spotted in the Steelers facility today. ?????

Is he looking for work or visiting ?

prior to his head coaching gig he was a QB-WR coach

Black@Gold Forever32
08-25-2011, 12:51 PM
Interesting but I doubt he becomes a member of the Steelers coaching staff since I doubt they're looking to replace BA at this point......

LatrobePA
08-25-2011, 01:16 PM
He's making his rounds in the midwest, he'll be coaching again but will it be in the NFL or college??

Steelers_All_Day_43
08-25-2011, 01:20 PM
Interesting but I doubt he becomes a member of the Steelers coaching staff since I doubt they're looking to replace BA at this point......

Lol..Id rather have BA TBH. Watching tressels offenses at tOSU has been tough lol.

LatrobePA
08-25-2011, 01:40 PM
Lol..Id rather have BA TBH. Watching tressels offenses at tOSU has been tough lol.

Isn't that the truth, his OC skills are terrible!

BlitzburghRockCity
08-25-2011, 03:44 PM
I'm sure the Steelers are just continuing to do their due diligence in all aspects of the team. Besides, the Steeler Nation would think it was Christmas Morning in August if they announced that BA was fired..LOL

StlersGuy
08-25-2011, 03:56 PM
Has been spotted in the Steelers facility today. ?????

Is he looking for work or visiting ?

prior to his head coaching gig he was a QB-WR coach

I bet he is looking for covered up emails.... Lol

Sent by way of a Droid

Black@Gold Forever32
08-25-2011, 04:51 PM
I don't want Tressell personally but the only spot I potentially could see him on the Steelers coaching staff is as OC and they will not replace BA this close to the season.......Unless they brought in Tressell as some kind of consultant but I'm sure he was just in for a visit.........

STEELyourface
08-25-2011, 05:29 PM
I think he is going to need a job somewhere outside being a head coach in college before he can return to that position. He is a little toxic at the moment for a college job.

I would think he would make a great special teams coach at the NFL level. I don't know what he is looking for or where he might land but I think he would be good at that.

connecticutsteel
08-25-2011, 06:03 PM
Who cares he could have been visiting LeBeau

jwmann2
08-28-2011, 05:25 PM
He was seen at Paul Brown Stadium too. I think he is just bored and wants to check out some football and check in on some of his old players.