ejsteeler
08-22-2011, 07:45 PM
I have a cool song, how do I post it?

ejsteeler
08-23-2011, 07:18 PM
Hey!!! Where's all the helpful advice?

Steelers086
08-24-2011, 08:51 PM
Have you tried the media tags? The blue M inside the white almost square above the area that you type your message in. I suppose it already has to be uploaded somewhere on the net first though.

ejsteeler
08-25-2011, 10:11 AM
Yeah, I don't know where to put it to use the tags though:dunno:....clueless is the word. :grin1:

Steelersfan
08-25-2011, 01:22 PM
Do you have a link to the song or is it on your computer? If you have a link you should be able to put the link between the media tags and it should work. [ MEDIA ] [/MEDIA] are the tags. Just close spaces and put link between.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-26-2011, 08:44 AM
If you have the link and need some help posting it up, shoot it over to me and I'll post it for you :)

RIVERS OF STEEL
08-26-2011, 10:27 PM
This is an example: [ url ]direct web address to your song[ /url ] Your admin (BlitzburghRockCity) has to have special forum code installed for a media player (i.e. windows media player for example) or one of the flash type players and can definitely help in this area. Or you can link to a "you tube" thingy using the [ url ]link[ /url ] tags. Note: when actually posting up your link there are no spaces used in the tags i.e. [url]...

ejsteeler
08-29-2011, 09:23 AM
No link. I was at the bar the other day and this guy comes up and asks who owns the pick up with Steelers all over it. "That would be me." I say and he hands me this disk and says he and he friends put tpgether this Steeler song and that I should enjoy it. I do. It's really basic stuff but cool anyway.

RIVERS OF STEEL
08-29-2011, 04:37 PM
No link. I was at the bar the other day and this guy comes up and asks who owns the pick up with Steelers all over it. "That would be me." I say and he hands me this disk and says he and he friends put tpgether this Steeler song and that I should enjoy it. I do. It's really basic stuff but cool anyway.

If you have the song on a disk just download (copy or rip) it to your computer. Then send it as an email attachment to BRC and maybe he can post it up for you on the S/A board. Good luck.